Now that the dust has settled can we agree that the new writers brought in slowed production...

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that the new writers brought in slowed production, causing them to have to cut the season short and ruin a few episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1506/52/1506527195053.webm
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A
youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A?t=21m49s
youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A?t=22m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PICKLE RICK
I
C
K
L
E

R
I
C
K

I am in great pain too

>have 2 years to make 14 half hours of TV
>have unlimited budget
>can't even manage that, only produce 10 and half of them are dogshit
Why the fuck doesn't Lazzo fire these hacks??

you pass butter, op

Every character is a ball of hateful spite just to come off as somehow interesting and unique. the superhero episode pretty much confirms Rick doesn't give a fuck about Morty, or anything for that matter.

no I clean thots. I wish I could subsist on passing butter

what was that whole toxic episode about. seriously this is my problem with the writers making the characters fucking bipolar

>le pol posting

please

leave

How is hat the writers fault? that guy is on twitter all the time.

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that XRA is the better show?

>it's a Dan Harmon's show gets popular causing him to have several public meltdowns episode

hilarious a day before this was tweeted what a psychic

Women aren't really funny, isn't it?

great english doc

okay, okay, let me try again: women aren't really funny, do they?

>I'M REALLY DOING IT RICK
>Y-YOU WERE RIGHT RICK, LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, I-I'M ENLIGHTENED BY MY OWN INTELLIGENCE
>I'M PURGING RICK
>I'M PURGING EVERYBODY THIS FUCKING CHURCH

Is he ironic? I don't get it.

nah the problem is harmon being an alcoholic fuckup

>only a show this smart, could be this stupid

fuck off chink

>Pickle Rick-Ai

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1506/52/1506527195053.webm

>watching s3
Brainlet

How the hell can one show have 9 garbages episode along with their kinoest episode ever "Tales of the citadel"

I don't want to say it's Harmon's fault but... yeah it's Harmon's fault

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>a few

Anime Summer 2016 (Orange)

youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A
youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A?t=21m49s
youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A?t=22m25s

MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MEME! I'M KEIT-AI RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

>I clean thots
the fuck that mean? Are you that fag who is last in line in every amateur gangbang video who still eats her pussy?

I'm glad Jerry won.

Indeed.

Falling for the vaginal jew. He should have known.