I say Friday, you say Party! Friday

I say Friday, you say Party! Friday...

SAUSAGE

Fridayparty!

Don't you have some baths to strike?

btw I totally admit to starting this particular Friday Party thread just because I wanted to keep the same context and stuff.

Okay, let's get it started.

"THE BABY" - The Story Thus Far

Foreword
Prologue

"THE BABY" pt1, A Friday Party Special
'THE ANNOUNCEMENT'

"THE BABY" pt2, A Friday Party Special
'THE TRANSFORMATION'

And now:

"THE BABY" pt3 A Valentines Party Special

Morning light flooded the kitchen of Titan Tower. Cyborg and Beast Boy sat at the kitchen table, each loudly devouring multiple bowls of cereal. Starfire sat next to them, humming happily to herself while knitting a pink onesie. Silkie, Starfire's pet larva-mutant monster, crawled goopily around on the table and tried to eat Starfire's ball of pink yarn. Starfire responded by gently, yet firmly, pushing Silkie away, causing the creature to gurgle in confusion.

The door slid open with a hiss and Raven levitated into the kitchen. As she floated towards the refridgerator, Raven yawned and stretched her arms and back.

"Joyous morning to you, friend Raven!" Starfire chirped.

"AYO RAE-RAE!" Cyborg hollered around a mouthful of Bat-Os.

"WHATS GOOD, MAMA?" Beast Boy yelled, shoving aside a tall stack of used cereal bowls in order to see properly.

"Hey," Raven replied, her deadpan slightly softer than usual. The refridgerator door sheened black and then opened itself before Raven. She eyed its contents for something appetizing.

"Got some good news, Rae!" Cyborg began. Starfire and Beast Boy shared excited looks from across the kitchen table. "BB and I are PREGNANT!"

"Well that didn't take long," Raven said as she closed the fridge door magically and levitated towards the table. A piece of black-glowing fruit floated alongside her.

"I know, isn't it great?" said Beast Boy. He clasped his hands together and looked off dreamily into the distance. "Cyborg's incubator-womb-machine gave the read-out early this morning!"

cont.

"The wonders of modern technology. Congratulations you two," Raven said with a half-grin. She plopped down in a seat next to Starfire and took a bite out of a floating apple.

"Oh it is a wonder!" said Starfire, "For Beast Boy and I shall officially become the traditional Tamaranean sister-wives once both of our sweet, darling bumgorfs are delivered unto us!"

At Starfire's mention of the word bumgorf, Silkie cooed and glopped towards the ball of yarn once again, his mutated maw opening hungrily.

"No, Silkie," Starfire said, grabbing him by the nape of his 'neck' and placing him on the floor. The little monster whined in protest.

"And I'm happy for you, really, but let's not forget," Raven droned, then grinned at Cyborg, "It's my turn next."

"Oh, I don't think anybody's forgetting that, Mama," Beast Boy purred. "You was on FIRE last night! I can't wait to see what happens with you twos!"

"Indeed!" said Starfire, nodding.

Cyborg smiled maliciously and rubbed his palms together, "Well, since y'all are so interested, lemme give you a lil hint at what I've got planned! First-"

"No tentacles," Raven deapanned.

Shock spread across the faces of the three other Titans as hard as if someone slammed on a set of screeching brakes.

"Uh..." Cyborg rubbed the back of his head.

"But Raven," Starfire leaned in, "In my experience the tendril love is most agreeable."

"I don't doubt it, Star," Raven explained, "But that's just it. It was -your- experience. Tentacle-Carwash was amazing, life-changing! And I want my mulatto-love-child-making experience to be life-changing in its own way! Oh, so that means no Pussy-Cock either."

"I don't think you've got to worry about that, Mama," Beast Boy smiled.

"Yeah, Rae," Cyborg shrugged, "I know it looks impressive, but all Pussy-Arm modes are meant to be penetrated, not to actually penetrate. So that wouldn't even work with you, what with your lack of a penis."

"Uh, yeah, right! O-Of course!" Raven stammered as her eyes went wide. She looked away to the side for a moment. Starfire daintily stifled a giggle. "D-Don't know what I was thinking there, heh."

"But don't worry, Rae," Cyborg said. He rose from his seat and adopted and power stance. "I hear what you're saying, and you are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT, GIRL!" Cyborg pointed up to the heavens, and said with a resounding tone, "I WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING COMPLETELY NEW AND MIND-BLOWING FOR THE CREATION OF OUR LOVE CHILD! SOMETHING NO ONE IN THIS ENTIRE CITY WILL EVER FORGET!"

"What's all this racket?" Robin yelled as he leapt into the kitchen.

"Ahem," Cyborg cleared his throat politely and resumed his seat, crossing his legs and weaving his fingers together. He smiled thinly at Robin and said, "Mornin bro."

"Aheheh," Robin fidgeted nervously, "Morning, bro, heh."

The four Titans at the table all turned towards each other and adopted similarly thin smiles. Beast Boy hopped off his seat and moseyed over to Robin.

cont.

"Hey, Rob," said Beast Boy, putting a hand on Robin's shoulder. "I know we all gots kinda harshed up yesterday. And I think I speaks for all of us when I say that we don't wants you to feel in any way uncomfortable just because of some misunderstandsing."

"Hey, th-thanks, Beast Boy," said Robin, only squirming slightly. "Misunderstandings happen sometimes, you know?"

"Oh, I know bro. I know. Bro." Beast Boy gently patted Robin's shoulder before letting him go and sauntering back over to the table.

"Sooo, Robin, you sleep good last night?" asked Raven in a nearly even tone.

"Um, yeah, Raven, hah," Robin looked at each of the Titan's faces in turn, they all met his gaze with their calm, thin smiles. Tiny beads of sweat began to break out on Robin's forehead. His scalp started to itch as his recently applied hair gel began to harden. Robin smiled hugely, "I mean, yeah! I slept great! Slept like a baby! Haha! How- How'd you sleep?"

"Well, I went to bed kinda late," Raven said, looking at Beast Boy, "But once I did I basically passed out from the night I'd had."

"I know what you mean, mama," Beast Boy purred.

"Yes," Starfire nodded, "Last night was indeed a pleasurably exhausting experience."

"I know my batteries were drained," Cyborg added, lounging back in his seat.

"Aheh," Robin's eyes narrowed, "Y-You guys had a big night last night?"

"OH!" Cyborg's face lit up, "THAT'S RIGHT! ROBIN DOESN'T KNOW THE GOOD NEWS!"

"G-Good news?" Robin asked.

"I'M PREGNANT YO!" Beast Boy jumped up and stood on his seat, throwing his hands up in the air.

Robin's features fell like a dropped cinderblock, "What?"

cont.

"AND CYBORG'S MY BABY DADDY!" Beast Boy pointed repeatedly at Cyborg.

"BOOYAH!" Cyborg stood and punched the air several times. Then he pointed to the ceiling and a flatscreen descended on a thin, metal appendage. The screen blipped on and showed a close up of a single cell dividing, accompanied by a stream of technical facts and figures, "CHECK IT! THE INCUBATOR'S SENSORS SAY THAT BEASTIE'S EGG WAS SUCCESSFULLY FERTILIZED AND HEALTHY MITOSIS HAS BEGUN! UNH!"

"Oh..." Robin glared at the screen. "Okay."

"Teehee," Starfire giggled, floating up from the table, cradling her unfinished onesie. "Is it not wonderful, Robin? I shall knit with the fervor and tenacity of an Okaaran Sentinal, so that both Beast Boy's and my own bumgorf will have all matching apparel!"

Robin eyed the pink baby outfit in Starfire's grasp, and something within him, hidden so deep inside that he had never realized it was there, shattered into a thousand, razor sharp shards.

"That's great, Star," Robin scowled. "That's awesome."

"Ooooh, it is!" Starfire squeed, and then that same thin smile spread across her face once more, "I am glad you have come to see the beauty of our coming bumgorfs, Robin. Truly, you are 'The Bro.'"

"Welp," Cyborg stretched his back, "I think it's time for me to hit the old dusty trail. Got a long day of inventing ahead of me before tonight!"

"Damm right you do," Raven grinned and rose from the table, "And I've got to go get ready too."

"AW YE-UH! CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!" Beast Boy cheered. "Aahh, but in the mean times, I'm gonna go to the incubator and watch my baby mitosizamalate."

"I shall join you, friend Beast Boy!" said Starfire, gathering up her knitting. "Such an atmosphere sounds most desirable."

Robin stood, shellshocked, as the Titans filed out of the kitchen on either side of him, talking to one another about their plans for the day. When the door hissed shut behind him a second later, Robin found himself alone in the kitchen with nothing but several stacks of dirty cereal bowls and Silkie gurgling hungrily on the floor.

The Titans each spent the rest of their day occupied. Cyborg stayed in his lab, pondering various schematics and calculations when not bent over a high-tech work table, sending sparks flying. Beast Boy stayed in the incubator-womb-machine room, reading his favorite comic books out loud to the machine, while Starfire sat in the corner in a rocking chair, knitting away and smiling. Raven spent all of her time on the Tower roof, meditating intently. Robin wandered the halls, delirious and lost, hoping desperately for a crime alert that did not come. And outside the Tower stretched Jump City. As the sun rose and set over it, the city hustled and bustled, until the last purples of twilight faded to black, and parts of the city lit up with colored LEDs, burning in the night like a neon-hued Pollack on black.

The full moon hung heavy in the night sky by the time Beast Boy, Starfire, and Raven each got the message from Cyborg to come down to his lab. Beast Boy and Starfire both jumped at the message and flew as quick as they could to the meeting point. Raven, reading the message calmly, took one last steady breath, and then decended slowly down through the Tower, melting into black light through the roof as well as every other subsequent floor, until she settled outside of Cyborg's lab, arriving just before Beast Boy and Starfire.

cont.

"WHOA!" Beast Boy yelped as he popped out of his bird form and crashed bodily to the floor at Raven's feet. "Heh, sorry, Mama. Wasn't expecting to almost run into you like that."

Starfire swooshed forward and stopped in front of the doors. She clutched her camera in one hand and Raven's arm in the other, which she pulled back and forth, saying, "Ooooh, I have the excitement!"

"AS WELL YOU SHOULD!" Cyborg's enhanced voice buzzed with cartoonish menace through unseen speakers. The large, double blast doors to Cyborg's lab split with a hiss of steam and slid open slowly, revealing a darkened room only lit by blinking lights and a few stray screens. As the gap in the door crawled wider, Cyborg continued with his monologue:

"YOU STAND NOW ON THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS! IT STRETCHES OUT BEFORE YOU, VAST IN ITS MYSTERY AND COMPLETE IN ITS DANGER! WHAT LIES WITHIN FEW CAN IMAGINE AND NONE CAN RESIST! DARE YE ENTER MY MAGICAL REALM?"

Starfire and Beast Boy both looked to Raven, eyes wide. Raven merely smirked. With a single motion she threw off her robe. She levitated down to the floor and, one by one, removed her boots.

"Let's see what you've got," Raven said as she stepped, barefoot, into the blinking darkness. Beast Boy and Starfire crept in behind her, glancing about nervously.

Raven walked, unafraid, several feet into Cyborg's lab, and then stopped. She crossed her arms over her leotard clad chest and peered expectantly into the darkness.

"Well?" Raven asked, her voice echoing slightly.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOUR FANFIC IS FUCKING HORRIBLE

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU SPEND TIME ON THIS GARBAGE

I HOPE YOU TRIP DOWN A STAIRCASE AND BREAK YOUR NECK

Then the lights turned on with a ringing CHUUUUNG and the laboratory came into gleaming view. Clean, flat concrete made up the floor, the walls, and the ceiling. All around machines and computers beeped and whirred and whistled. Elevated slabs which hooked up to medical displays stood at several points and, in one corner, colorful fluids bubbled and flowed through a maze of glass tubes.

Directly ahead of Raven, at the end of the laboratory, the concrete floor rose up half a foot into a wide dais. Cyborg stood in the center of the dais, one hand held behind his back and the other resting on a metal slab which had been laid flat and raised to waist height. Cyborg smirked and looked down on Raven, considering her with predatory ease.

Raven's eyebrows raised. She looked about the lab briefly, before looking back at Cyborg and saying, "I like what you've done with the place, but I hope you did more than redecorate."

"Oh," Cyborg smiled, taking a sweeping step away from the slab, keeping one hand hidden, "I did more. I promised you that I'd give you something mind blowing. Something unforgetable. And Cyborg don't break his promises."

Raven's gaze grew intent. Beast Boy and Starfire watched transfixed in the background, saying nothing and barely moving. Cyborg took his hidden hand out from behind his back and held it aloft. Balanced on the tips of his outstretched fingers was a metallic ring, several inches in diameter. The ring was made of a dark grey metal that possessed an oil-like sheen. It was covered with criss-crossing circuits made from a burnt orange material. At its front the ring had a gap, ending in twin points that left a space of little more than a centimeter.

Raven eyed the object with a stoic expression. She said nothing.

Cyborg reached out with his free hand and beckoned.

Raven uncrossed her arms and walked forward, stepping up onto the dais.

cont.

Cyborg took the ring in both hands and lifted it up dramatically into the air. He then brought it down, slowly placing it onto Raven's head. It settled around her brow, hugging her head like a simple crown, the small gap just barely being filled by the jewel on her forehead.

The crown and Raven's jewel briefly flashed together, and Raven gave a small gasp as they did. She held her hand up and grazed the material of the crown.

"What was that?" Raven asked.

"Can't you feel it, Rae?" Cyborg asked, smirking. He brought up a finger and tapped the metal side of his skull.

And suddenly Raven understood. She could feel it. Cyborg's confidence. His patience. His boiling desire. Cyborg had somehow managed to tap into her mind with the crown, and it had amplified her empathic nature. Cyborg's emotions flowed freely into her mind. But they were more controlled, more pure, more powerful than usual. Instead of the nebulous, disordered cacophony that Raven normally sensed from him, Cyborg's emotions now soaked into her mind with purpose, clarity, and undeniable intensity.

Raven looked up at Cyborg's face, and things took on another dimension. He was staring at her, not in her eyes, but at her body. And where he looked, Raven could almost feel the touch of his gaze, and that touch translated the growing lust that her body made Cyborg feel. And that lust felt -good- as if it were passion being turned into sensation. Her breasts burned as his eyes drank them in, but it didn't stop there. She felt a sweet, strong caress along the curves of her stomach that moved down to her hips. The lines of her leotard felt like pure release mixed with teasing confinement. Underneath the thin strip of fabric, her pubic bone tingled, warming her insides. Her body gave a small, involuntary twitch. The tingling grew and spread as it moved downward, enveloping her legs.

cont.

Raven took a small, quick breath and focused, controlling the heady sensations filling her body.

"Neat trick," Raven said, managing to keep her voice even and her expression flat.

"Wow," Cyborg said, walking around her, coaxing her body with his gaze, "I never realized how good you really are at that."

"What do you mean?" asked Raven, but before she had even finished the question, she felt the answer. A wave of new emotion flowed off Cyborg; a wave of amusement mixed with admiration, and a desire to dominate.

Raven's voice was even, but she could not stop her eyes from widening, "You can feel what I feel, too."

"Mmhmm," Cyborg smiled. He took his time with each step, indulging himself with the sight of her. Raven felt his gaze go across her shoulders and the exposed nape of her neck, then down the contours of her back, and it all felt warm and aching as if all of it was being massaged at once. Raven had to force down a gasp when his eyes settled onto her ass. It burned and tingled, the edges of her leotard seizing her flesh like an electric current. The feeling went inward, going in between her cheeks and teasing her asshole. The pleasure flushed downward, filling up her legs once more. Raven managed to keep her stance firm, but her knees felt incredibly weak.

Cyborg circled slowly back around to Raven's front, and she realized with a sudden clarity that she was feeling all this from his mere gaze. She had worn the crown for less than a minute, but already felt like she'd entered the laboratory in some day well passed.

Raven took another small breath and focused, controlling herself once again with the practice and mastery of years.

cont.

"Cyborg," Raven said, gazing downward, "I'm not sure this is a good idea. What I did last night with Beast Boy, that was different. THIS is different. That time I knew what I was doing, because I had taken the time to gather myself and I -decided- to do it. I had consciously chosen well defined desires and blocked out all other influence. I was in control. But this, this is quickly getting out of my control. It feels amazing, but you know what can happen when what I feel gets away from me, when it REALLY gets away from me, I mean. And this will. I -need- control."

"I'm in control," Cyborg said in a resounding tone that Raven not only heard, but felt deep within her being. It was heavy and unyielding, but warm and shockingly tender. Raven forgot where she was for a moment, but brought herself back with her extreme force of will.

"You don't understa-," Raven said, looking up into Cyborg's face, but as she saw him her voice caught short. Cyborg was looking right into her eyes.

The heat, the tingling, the ache of longing, all that she had felt on her body she now felt on her face, but it was more. More personal, more intimate, the way that looking someone in the eye always is, but now magnified. She felt Cyborg's love not just of her face, but of her person.

"You're supposed to be the master of the mind, right Rae?" Cyborg asked in a gentler, almost playful tone. "Well, like you already figured out, I can feel what you feel. What you want? I can sense it, and I can sense the walls you put up around it. I can sense how those walls fit together, and what they're holding in. You don't need a lot of those walls, Rae. Take the crown off if you really want to, this isn't mind control or anything. You're not a slave. But I want you to look me in the eyes and make me bend to your desire, if I don't bend you first. Let me prove to you that, while you're wearing that crown, you can give control to me."

cont.

Raven barely understood what Cyborg had said. The sound of his voice had become siren song in her ears. Raven stared into Cyborg's eyes, less out of acceptance of his challenge and more out of sheer mesmerization, so intoxicated was she with the guiding strength of his emotion. Raven felt an energy welling up inside of her, like a long buried geyser about to explode upward between a crack in tectonic plates. Raven could not tell what was making her feel this way. She felt Cyborg's reassurance, and she recognized it for what it was, but this new feeling, this rising force, she could not describe it, could not tell what part of Cyborg it was coming from.

Cyborg leaned in and whispered in Raven's ear, "I'm not doing that, Rae."

Epiphany dawned over Raven. The unknown rush of buried impulses finally erupted forth as she realize they were her own. It mixed with the reassuring pressure of Cyborg's will, and where the two met something blossomed forth, something both exciting and comforting. This new experience surged through Raven with torrential force.

Through all of this, Raven had only shifted her stance and parted her lips. Beneath the dais, off on the laboratory's main floor, Beast Boy and Starfire watched curiously, deeply unsure of what was happening but tense with anticipation. Starfire hugged her camera to her chest.

Cyborg leaned back and looked at Raven, and Raven did not resist the flood of emotions that came with the eye contact. She smiled up at him, completely relaxed.

"Damn," Raven said simply. Her body felt like it was suspended weightlessly in buzzing warmth. "So, we gonna do this or what?"

"Well alright," Cyborg's face split into a wide grin. He winked at her. "Let's get it started."

Raven's heart skipped a beat.

cont.

If tomorrow afternoon
Finds me alone in an empty room
Then there are spaces in the places
Where all of your things used to be
And now that you're gone and I am set free
A lonely boy is a terrible thing to be

Take your porn fanfic where people actually go to masturbate you sad, lonely piece of shit.

Cyborg's crotchplate split into two pieces which then slide apart with a hiss. A thick, veiny, ten inch cock flopped out and bounced into the air. Raven peered down at it, entranced. Cyborg's cock burned through the air into Raven's body, filling her up with a wave of primal freedom and urgent need.

"Dude!" Beast Boy called, "I know she said no tenties, but really? Just your regular cock?"

"Hey man, the classics are classic for a reason," Cyborg answered. Then he turned back to Raven, "Now, you."

Raven looked up at him, smiling faintly, "Now what?" She asked.

"You're not anxious anymore," Cyborg said, nodding. "That's good. But you've still got waaay to much self-control going on. Let's fix that. Get on your knees."

Raven prostrated herself without even thinking, the crown glinting on her forehead. She gazed up at Cyborg's thick, hard cock, a spare inch away from her face. It's emotional-heat was like a bonfire, and Cyborg's lustful gaze beat down on her like the summer sun.

But Raven just took a small breath, and looked up toyingly at her controller, "And now?"

Cyborg smirked, then simply reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair.

Raven gasped, deep and loud. Her eyes flashed to white and burned bright. The crown and her jewel glowed. Her hands went up and rested instinctively on Cyborg's thighs. Raven continued gasping, gulping air haggardly, her breath hot on Cyborg's cock.

"Good girl," said Cyborg, "Now, lick it."

"Aah," Raven sighed, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. Cyborg's bulbous head just managed to fit in her mouth. Raven's tongue worked around it, slobbering unashamedly while her lips sucked and kissed indulgently. The pleasure Cyborg felt looped back into Raven, which looped back into Cyborg, and Raven's whole body trembled.

"Aw yeah, girl," Cyborg growled, "Savor the taste of my big fucking cock."

cont.

"Mmmmn!" Raven groaned around Cyborg's fat head. Her toes curled and her thighs and hips spasmed as she squirted around the crotch of her leotard.

"Yeah," Cyborg hissed over his lips, "You fucking like that dirty talk, don'tcha Raven?"

Raven looked up, her white glowing eyes flashed red for an instant, and she smiled around a mouthful of Cyborg. She took one of her hands from Cyborg's thigh and wrapped it around the base of his dick, then pushed Cyborg's tip into the back of her mouth. She held it there for a moment, turning her head from side to side, grinding his tip against her pink, wet throat. Then she closed her lips around him and, sucking deeply, she ever-so-slowly pulled her face back and off of Cyborg's now twitching boner, only stopping when her lips were softly kissing the tip of his dick.

On the floor, Starfire snapped a picture. Beast Boy was manhandling his horsecock.

"Damn," Cyborg smiled.

"Mwa," Raven kissed his tip, then grinned wickedly. She began stroking Cyborg's cock from its base, and as she did so, her aura appeared visibly as a faint lavender glow which traced her motions like a neon blur.

"You fucking know I -love- that dirty talk, big boy," Raven purred up at him, her voice ringing with an otherworldly tone. Her eyes flashed red for another instant and her aura grew in size and brightness.

"Aw yeah!" said Cyborg, as Raven's lavender aura began to seep from her jerking hand into Cyborg's veiny manhood.

cont.

"Mm," Raven spat on Cyborg's cock, and then jerked her spit all over the length of his shaft. "God I fucking love it when you tell me what to do! I love a big, beautiful man who can take control of me! Mmm, and give me this huge, chocolate cock!"

Raven stuck her tongue out. Her eyes turned red and stayed that way as she licked up the whole length of Cyborg's pole, her aural tracers focusing from a blur into a more solid afterimage. Her eyes burned white again as she flicked the tip of her tongue of the tip of his dick

"I love it when you tell me what to do," Raven moaned, her voice echoing slightly. "Oh, god Cyborg, please tell me what to do! Tell me to fucking deepthroat your cock!"

Cyborg snarled and grabbed a second handful of hair, making Raven squeal.

"Down to the fucking base, bitch," Cyborg grunted and then roughly shoved his fat fuckmeat into Raven's mouth, forcing his swolen head past the back of her mouth and jamming it down into her throat.

Raven gagged, hard, halfway down Cyborg's cock, but the mechanical man kept pulling her further down his pole. Raven hopped up off her knees onto her bare feet and hoisted her hips back and her ass up. Now leaning forward, torso horizontal, Raven grabbed the back of Cyborg's metal ass and pulled herself forward, eyes flashing back and forth from red to white as she gagged and gobbled down all of Cyborg's delicious lovestick. She did not slow even as she reached the end, and only stopped when her tiny nose smooshed against Cyborg's metallic waist.

"UNH!" Cyborg hollered, "YEAH, TO THE FUCKING BASE!"

"GGGKKKKKHHH!" Raven choked, neither letting go of her deathgrip on Cyborg's ass nor retreating an inch from his crotch. Her aura grew once more, the lavender light growing stronger and her afterimages becoming more defined. She went up on her tip toes, poking her ass out as far as possible, and then she bounced and twisted, moving her ass all around.

cont.

"OH SHIT!" said Cyborg as Raven bounced and wriggled her whole body, writhing his cock even as it was shoved down her throat. "HOLY FUCK!"

Cyborg stared at Raven's dancing ass, cascading afterimages chasing along after her movements, causing time to stretch out and direction to twist. Cyborg felt a sense of ecstatic vertigo, and that sensation looped back into Raven. Her aura grew yet again in size and brightness. She felt Cyborg's hypnotized gaze on her ass as if it were a laser beam. The feeling of his lust was so intense on her skin and in her muscles that Raven could have sworn she was being paddled.

"AWWW YEEAAAAH!" Cyborg wailed, his voice nearly cracking, as his own hips started to shake. Raven's aura began to pour into him like an open faucet. He tightened his grip on Raven's hair like a vice. "AH! AAAAH! BOO-YAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Raven squirted instantly as Cyborg unloaded a thick mess of steaming cum deep inside of her throat. Raven came so hard that her juice not only sprayed out of her leotard, but also off the dais and onto the laboratory floor.

"HOLY FUCK, DUDE!" Beast Boy cried, furiously beating his horsemeat with both hands while cumming, as love juice exploded at him from the psychedelic mandela of Raven's backside.

Starfire had dropped her camera to the concrete floor, shoved both hands up her skirt, one in front and one in back, and was rubbing herself furiously.

cont.

Cyborg and Raven's mutual orgasms looped into and back in on one another, growing greater and greater. The crown on Raven's head glinted and glowed furiously. The edges of some of the orange circuitry began to spark and blacken.

"DYAAA!" Cyborg cried as he finally broke contact, pulling out of Raven's throat and stepping away from her grip entirely. Raven collapsed foreward, catching herself on all fours and stopping herself from gagging. Raven leaned back, sitting on her knees, and finally let Cyborg's huge load come spitting up out of her mouth, down her chin, and then down onto the black fabric that stretched tight over her large, heaving tits.

"Whoa!" Cyborg stumbled backwards, catching himself on the slab at the center of the dais. "Wew! Damn, Rae, that was something else!"

"Cyborg," Raven panted in an alluring, demonic voice. Her eyes strobed white and red. Her lavender aura pulsated. She licked all around her lips and mouth, slurping up Cyborg's cum. She brought her hands up to her cum drenched tits and began to rub the warm, white sauce all over the black fabric of her outfit.

"Your cum tastes so fucking good," Raven purred, leaning forward onto her hands and crawling towards Cyborg, leaving sticky hand prints in her wake.

Cyborg watched, dumbstruck, as she crawled up to him. Once Raven reached him, she put her hands on his feet and craned her neck upward to lick the head of his cock. Raven then gripped Cyborg's metal waist and hoisted herself up, standing on her tip-toes and leaning in to give Cyborg a deep, passionate kiss, while smearing Cyborg's own man-grease off of her chest and onto the metallic surface of his.

"Aaah," Raven pulled away from the kiss. Cyborg's mechanical eye blinked from red, to black, to red, to black, and then slowly began to glow the same lavender as Raven's aura.

cont.

"So, big boy," Raven purred, stepping to the side and running her hands along the flat, clean metal of the slab. She hoisted herself up and around in order to sit on it. Cyborg obligingly turned himself around to face her, standing between her spread legs. "Did you build this to fuck me on?"

"Damn right I did, bitch," Cyborg grinned, lavender eye glowing strongly, "I'm gonna make you scream out my fucking name."

"Mmmn," Raven trembled, her knees closing in around Cyborg's waist. She reach up and threw her arms around Cyborg's kneck. "Remember why we're here? You're gonna give me a baby! Hahaha hhhuh, mmmmm, Cyborg. Are you gonna cum in my fucking cunt?"

Cyborg grasped both Raven's legs in his strong, mechanical hands, "You fucking know it, beautiful."

Raven smirked, eyes going red, her demonic tone echoing more and more, "Tell me you're gonna cum in my dirty cunt!"

Cyborg took a deep breath, "I want you to stand up on this slab and take your clothes off. Then I want you to turn around, bend over, and grab your fucking toes. Because that's how I want you the first time you cum on my cock. And I'm gonna make you cum, again and again, each time in a new position, and whenever I've turned your pussy into nothing more than a sore, sloppy mess, I'm gonna dump my load deep inside your guts and knock you up like the horny bitch you are."

Raven's eyes flittered back to white. Her breaths came heavy and rasping as she stood up upon the slab. She ran her hands along the fabric of her leotard. As she did, her aura began pulsating and snippets of afterimages boiled out from her frame and into the air around her, abusing space and time.

"Cyborg," Raven panted. She let out a lustful whine as she squeeze her big tits through her cum-stained top. "Cyborg, watch me! Watch me! I wanna feel your eyes!"

Cyborg smiled up at her, his mechanical eye pulsing with eldritch light, "Take it off."

cont.

Raven's body shuddered at his words, and she gripped at the neck of her leotard. She was no longer conscious of her own emotions, no longer able to separate Cyborg's desires from her own. She could only feel a desperate need storming inside of her, and the raw pleasure of Cyborg's attention.

She pulled down the neck of her leotard slowly, pulling it directly down the middle of her frame. As she passed her chest, her tits squeezed together, bulging outwards gradually until at last they bounced out into the open air, full and perky with rock hard nipples. As her breasts bounced freely, Raven's aura rippled, and the bouncing carried out into the afterimages.

"Good," Cyborg nodded. "More."

Raven instantly slipped her shoulders out the opening, and then turned to show Cyborg her backside. Raven peeled her leotard down off the curves of her back, revealing soft, pale skin. When she reached her waist, she bent over and pulled down. The fabric gripped and suctioned around her ass for a moment before sliding past it all at once, revealing her round, plump cheeks. With that done, Raven shook her hands out of the sleeves and let the garment fall to her feet. She stepped one foot up and out, and then lifted up the other foot and shook her leotard off and away.

Raven took a moment to admire herself. She ran her fingertips lightly over her bare skin for a moment before setting her feet at shoulder width. Placing her hands on her thighs, she bent over, tracing the smooth length of her legs until she grasped her toes. She peaked out from between her legs, crown still firmly in place even as her hair fell around it, and smiled playfully.

Cyborg stepped up onto the slab with an athletic ease and positioned himself directly behind Raven. She moaned with anticipation as Cyborg's gaze pummeled her bare ass. Her position exposed Raven's pink, hairless pussy, already wet and heavy with her scent.

cont.

Cyborg took his rock hard cock in his hand and ran it over Raven's pale skin. He bounced it up and down off her behind, making it jiggle.

"Pleeease!" Raven begged, voice echoing. Cyborg obliged, guiding the tip of his cock between Raven's soaking lips. She shuddered as he gently teased his tip up and down, before pushing forward in earnest.

"Unh!" Raven grunted, but Cyborg had not even truly penetrated yet. Cyborg's girth struggled against the tightness of Raven, and it wasn't until he grabbed a handful of Raven's smooth ass and forced her backwards that his massive darkness cleaved into her moon-pale flesh.

"YAAA!" Raven yelped with three voices, smiling hugely, as her whole body seized at once.

"Don't let go of your toes, bitch!" Cyborg commanded.

"Mmmmmn!" Raven moaned in compliance, redoubling her grip on her feet.

"Yeah, that's how I want you," Cyborg growled as he pulled himself back out of Raven's hungry pussy. She whined as his girth left her empty, then yelped again as he re-inserted. Cyborg repeated this process several more times, teasing and pleasing Raven's twitching, teenage slit. Stretching and testing her sensitive flesh as he probed gradually deeper.

Time to hit some showers.

"Aw yeah," Cyborg sighed as he put himself back in and began to fuck Raven in earnest. She gasped and yelped and gasped again, continually catching herself short as Cyborg's rock hardness tapped an inner part of her she'd never known. Cyborg's cock plunged much deeper and spread her tiny pussy out far more than anything ever had before. Raven's mind went blank, and in that moment nothing else existed, no past to remember, no future to experience, just her insides spasming as her pussy stretched from the force of Cyborg's lust. Cyborg's bulging veins and bulbous head gained traction inside Raven, dragging her inner flesh along with his movement even more than something his size normally would have. When Cyborg pushed in, deep parts of Raven's pussy split open, and her wet, quivering lips nearly got drug inside her own hole. When Cyborg pulled back, he caught her slick, pink flesh on his cock, and a little bit of Raven's insides stuck with him and felt open air for the first time.

On the laboratory floor, Starfire and Beast Boy had crawled up to the edge of the dais. Starfire's hands rested on the dais and she looked up at the scene longingly. Beast Boy stood directly behind her with a similar expression on his face. The two met at the waist as they grinded into one another.

cont.

Starfire's panties had become almost transparent from the amount of light green fluid she had soaked them with, and through her underwear she parted her lips roughly against Beast Boy's turgid horsehood. Beast Boy moved his hips slowly, gripping Starfire's ass through her skirt. The lavender glow of Raven's aura had grown so great that it colored the entire laboratory, and now shaded the complexions of both Starfire and Beast Boy. The pair watched, unblinking, as Raven gasped and squealed. Through Cyborg's legs they could see Raven's legs, and through Raven's legs they could see her smiling upsidedown. Her eyes burned brightly. Her upturned hair shook with each thrust. Her full, perky tits bounced heavily, smooshing themselves through her the gap between her trembling knees.

"Oh fuck!" Raven whimpered, her demonic tones growing more prominent and lusty, "It's so big! It's gonna turn my pussy inside out! Oh, God! You're gonna fuck my pussy inside out! Ooooh-FUCK! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING BREAK MEE!"

"UNH! THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT!" Cyborg yelled. He moved his hands under Raven's waist and hoisted her up off her feet and into the air. Raven wailed, clinging desperately to her toes.

"O-OOOH FUCK!" Raven shouted. The echo of her voice broke away from her and bounced endlessly around the room of its own accord.

"UNH! UNH! UNH!" Cyborg moved Raven's hoisted body with his arms, using her tight, teen hole as his own personal fuck toy. "SAY MY FUCKIN NAME, BITCH!"

"UUuuUHNN!" Raven called with a jilted vibrato, its sound escaping her as well and bouncing around the laboratory, repeating itself indefinitely. The crown on her head started pulsating light, and sparks started shooting off from the circuitry again.

"SAY MY FUCKING NAME!" Cyborg howled, his mechanical eye shining like a lavender star.

cont.

"Cyborg!" Raven's call flew off into the laboratory, joining the other unceasing echoes. "CYBORG!" Raven's pussy contracted around Cyborg's unyielding thickness, squirting hot juice out from around the edges of his manhood.

"CYBOOOORG!" Raven's cry stretched out, impossibly long, escaping from her even as she still yelled. Her pussy went off, no longer just squirting around his edges, but now spraying hard and wild, like a hose with a thumb over its mouth, drenching Cyborg's metallic frame.

Raven's cry still came, piercing through the folds of linear time as it exploded out of the laboratory and, growing exponentially, filled up the entirety of the Tower.

Robin, who had been pacing dazedly in the den, jumped at the impossible howl.

"WHAT THE-" Robin began before the lights cut out with a CHUNG, covering him in darkness.

All throughout Titan Tower, lights cut out one by one as Raven's cry finally wound down, receeding back down the darkened hallways and, eventually, back into the laboratory, which now only knew the light of Raven's aura.

Raven's toes slipped out of her grip as she let out a long, tired, happy moan. Lavender light shown forth from her stark-white skin like a heavenly body from impossible skies. She hung limply in Cyborg's grasp, her pussy still contracting around Cyborg's unspent cock.

"Booyah," said Cyborg, illuminated wickedly by Raven's strange light. Cyborg moved his hands down from Raven's waist to her chest. He grabbed her breasts and pulled her back upright, resting her back against his juice-streaked chest. Cyborg guided her feet to his thighs as Raven instinctively put her arms back around Cyborg's head and nuzzled lovingly into the human half of his neck.

"Did you like that, Rae?" Cyborg asked, his hard cock still deep inside of her.

"Yes," came Raven's simple answer, yet her voice now did not truly seem to come from her lips, but from the air all around them, as if the laboratory itself had spoke.

cont.

"Well alright," said Cyborg, "But we're not done yet. Now, let's turn around to give our friends a better view."

"Mmm," the laboratory hummed with Raven's voice as she nuzzled deeper into Cyborg's neck.

Cyborg turned 180 on top of the metal slab, and saw, down, at the foot of the dais, Beast Boy and Starfire.

The two were still in the same position, grinding into one another vigorously, only now each was glazed in a sticky layer of the other's cum. In the darkness of the lab, Raven shone out as the only light, so as Cyborg turned her to face them, her bending illumination swept over them like a flood light, casting haunting shadows across their features as they grinded, unthinkingly, and stared at Raven without blinking.

"Looks like those two are having a good time," Cyborg grinned.

Raven beheld them through half lidded eyes of gleaming white, "Yes," her voice came from everywhere, "But they would have more fun together if they focused on each other."

"Seems like they've only got eyes for you," Cyborg said, taking note of their deathly stares.

Raven smiled and her voice filled the air, "They no longer see me with their eyes, but with their souls. Their spirits are on a higher plane of ecstasy that their minds cannot properly process. You two."

Beast Boy and Starfire froze mid-grind.

"Fuck," Raven grinned, the command ringing.

The two immediately tore into one another, but Starfire's superior alien strength and speed quickly won her the upper hand. She ripped her utterly soiled panties out from under her skirt and tossed Beast Boy bodily to the concrete floor. She then stood to her full height and straddled Beast Boy's throbbing horsecock, before forcing herself down onto it with great fervor, taking nearly its full length, and then proceeding to fuck it savagely.

cont.

"There," came Raven's ubiquitous voice, "That's better. Now..."

Raven blinked, and her eyes went red. A rushing filled the air, and when Raven spoke, her voice was her own again. She cradled Cyborg's cheek, turning him to look into her eyes.

"Didn't you say you'd cum in me?" Raven asked with a wicked look.

"Get ready," Cyborg grinned. He drew his hips back, slowly draggin himself out of Raven's dripping pussy, before rocking back into her at the same, deliberate pace. Cyborg's hands roamed over Raven's body, exploring her flesh even as they pin her to his chest. His touch caused Raven to shudder and moan, and she brought her hands down on the backs of his, gripping through his fingers as he traced the curves of her legs, stomach, and chest. All the while Cyborg fucked Raven with slow, deep, methodical strokes.

"The next one's gonna be easy," said Cyborg. "Your pussy's used to me now."

"Oh fuck," Raven gasped, eyes flittering back to white as her knees shook.

"Mmm, damn, girl," Cyborg's eyes moved to Raven's chest, "You have some perfect titties."

"Unh!" Raven grunted as Cyborg took her breasts back in his hands, squeezing them hard and kneeding them roughly as he fucked her slowly.

"I love fucking staring at these things," Cyborg said calmly as pinched her nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Raven gasped, her voice nearly escaping her again, "Cyborg! I can't stand it! I need it faster!"

Raven panted as she shook her hips, giving Cyborg's long, dark meat a flurry of short, fast fucks.

One of Cyborg's hands left Raven's chest and grabbed her waist, forcing her slowly down, down, down the full length of his cock until she could go no lower. The whole time Raven shuddered and squeaked and Cyborg kept kneading one breast roughly. Keeping his strong grip on her waist, Cyborg kept her from fucking him, and he rocked back out of her pussy slowly, and then back in.

cont.

"We're gonna take our time with this part," Cyborg said with heavy breath. "I want you to really focus on what I feel like. Really get to know the way my cock fits inside you."

"OOOooOOOH God," Raven bucked in Cyborg's iron grip.

"Tell me what it feels like," Cyborg commanded.

"AaaaAAAh!" Raven's voiced warbled out of her and back in again, "MMmmmn! It's so fucking big! It feels like- like- Nnnn! Goddammit Cyborg I'm so fucking sensitive right now!"

"You can do better than that," Cyborg smirked. He extended his index finger on the hand the held Raven's waist. The finger began to vibrate, and Cyborg placed it unmercifully near Raven's clit. He pushed himself in her all the way and did not move, leaving her with her pussy full.

"OH FUCK!" Raven screamed, her voice stretching out far as her light grew brighter and exposed far corners of the laboratory.

"Tell me what it feels like," Cyborg commanded.

Raven screamed and her pussy broke, once again spraying out her juices like a fountain despite being full of Cyborg's monster dick.

"IT FEELS LIKE MY PUSSY IS YOUR COCK!" Raven began to babble incoherently. Her aura began to spin, turning the laboratory in a feverish kaelidoscopic whirlwind. "YOU'RE SO BIG AND I WAS SO TIGHT! NOW MY PUSSY IS THE EXACT SHAPE OF YOUR COCK! I CAN FEEL EVERY PART OF IT! YOU'VE STRETCHED ME OUT TO YOUR EXACT SIZE! EVERY THROBBING VEIN OF YOU HAS ITS OWN HOME INSIDE OF ME!"

Raven then let out another long wail which ripped out of her body and into the Tower once again, this time accompanied by the swirling light of her aura, which blasted forth through the still darkened labyrinth of hallways that comprised Titan Tower.

Robin, fumbling around in the breaker room flipping switches, jumped yet again as the demonic howl returned.

"Okay, what the hell is going- huh?" Robin stuck his head out of the breaker room to investigate, but paused as the spinning light rushed up the hallway at him.

cont.

"OH MY GOOOOOD!" Robin yelled as he turned and sprinted away from the light. He huffed and puffed but before long he was overtaken by its ethereal glow. Robin shrieked like a small child as it overtook him, and fell to the floor in a ball, but soon the wave passed over him, and Robin found himself in one piece.

"Huh, that was weird," Robin stood, looking around, examining the soft, lavender glow that now illuminated everything around him.

"What is this?" Robin produced his communicator and checked its sensors, but they all gave him nonsense readings: north was west, the digits on the clock turned rapidly, and the thermometer showed the temperature at both -250 degrees and 1010 degrees.

"Hm," Robin raised a studious hand to his chin and spoke aloud to himself, like a creeper, "Strange. Must be some sort of overlapping dimension. I need to find out how far this effect has spread."

That decided, Robin stowed away his communicator and sprinted blurringly down the hall until he arrived back at the den. He went to one of the glass walls and gazed out at the neon-spiderweb of nighttime Jump City. For a moment relief crossed his features, but then he noticed the wave of lavender light stretching out from the Tower towards the city like a lethargic blast wave. As the wave enveloped Jump City, its own lights flickered and died.

"I need to call for help," Robin declared and leapt over to the computer. He was about to bring his hand down on the necessary button when he was stopped by a long, tendrilling power chord that had wrapped itself around his wrist.

Y

"What?" Robin asked as the chord dragged him to the center of the room. The computer groaned and buzzed to life, dislodging itself from the wall and taking a step towards the Boy Wonder.

"What?!!" Robin exclaimed as the computer took another lurching step towards him. Robin tried to scramble away, but a flurry of more mechanical tendrils whipped out from the animated mega-computer, wrapping themselves around all of Robin's limbs and hoisting him into the air. They spun Robin around, ripping off his little green tights and presenting Robin's dick and ass to the computer.

"WHAT?!!!" Robin wailed as he squirmed and struggled A port opened up on the front console of the computer, and a long, thin, mechanical cock whirred out into the open.

"WHY DOES IT EVEN HAVE THA-HA-HAT?!" Robin sobbed. He shrieked as the tendrils slammed him onto the mechanical cock, which slithered and spun inside his asshole.

"OH GOD!" Robin cried out in anguish, "OH GOD THIS IS THE WORST PA-AIN!"

Inside of Robin, the mechanical cock specifically began to target Robin's prostate, poking it and proding it and grinding against it. Robin began to notice, to his own horror, as his five inch, slender cock quickly became fully erect.

"WHY?!" Robin wailed. "WHY?!!"

Suddenly, the jumbo screen of the computer turned on. For a moment it was filled with only static, but then a familiar scene came into focus. A scene with soapy jets and spinning, automated brushes.

"NO!" Robin closed his eyes and turned his head away. But it only took a moment before several smaller tendrils forced his eyelids open and twisted his head to face the screen, as Cyborg's voice crackled out of the speakers, once again singing, "'OH YES! I'M THE MAN! WHO'S THE MAN? I-AM! OH YES!'"

cont.

"NonononononoNONONONO!" Robin rambled, struggling fiercly against his restraints. On the screen, the conception of Cyborg and Starfire's child played out on screen over and over. With Starfire begging for Cyborg's cum looped continuously over the top.

"AAAAAAAAAHH!" Robin shrieked incoherently, tears streaming down his face as the mechincal cock teased his prostate to its fullest. The screen switched to the very last part of the video Robin ever watched.

On the screen, Starfire spasmed into a rough fetal position, grunting deeply, and shooting off a firehose's worth of glowing, lime green juice.

"MAKE IT STOP! MAKEITSTOP!" Robin begged at the top of his lungs. But it didn't stop. The video kept cutting back to Starfire's grunting orgasm, the sound of it making a sensual rhythm.

"'UUGHH!'" "'UUGHH!'" "'UUGHH!'" "'UUGHH!'"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Robin bellowed in horror as the mechanical dick brought him to anal climax. Robin's dick shot up its most impressive bout of cum ever, rocketing thick, white strands of semen up over a foot into the air, where it arched gloriously and then came back down in a sticky shower over Robin's whole body.

But the loop of Starfire did not stop, and the mechanical dick's milking of Robin's prostate did not stop, and Robin's self-cum-shower did not stop. The lavender light of Raven's aura bent and twisted in non-Euclidean rivulets throughout the den, and the Tower, and also across the bay, and out in Jump City.

cont.

>long, tendrilling power chord
Yo fuck face do better

Long, sinuous, power cord*

I'd you're gonna write shit atleast write bettererer

All over the metropolitan area, those who were asleep awoke, and those who were awake were already fucking. People all over Jump City became seized by an uncontrollable lust. They all stripped off their clothes and grabbed whomever was nearest them. Man or woman. Young or old. Blood or stranger. Who was irrelevant. Lust was all that mattered. And lust linked them all. All over the city people felt as one with each other, and came together, as one people with one love and one really bad need to get off. The power and energy swirled about Jump City, but it all circled back to its center at Titan Tower, and all the halls of Titan Tower echoed eternally with the cry of Raven's voice, until some time after all-time, when a rushing and a receding came into those humming halls, and the cry of the Raven shrank ringingly back, back into the laboratory, and returned to Raven's cosmically radiating form, as her pussy finally found a quivering stop to its latest orgasm on Cyborg's unmoving cock.

Cyborg took his buzzing finger off Raven's clit and let go of his vice grip on her breast. Raven huffed and panted weakly as she rested against Cyborg's wide, metallic chest. Off on the floor of the laboratory, Starfire still fucked Beast Boy's horsecock, grunting repeatedly as she and Beast Boy repeatedly came, the slime and sludge collecting in a thick pile that had nearly engulfed Beast Boy. The light of Raven's aura still spun with an eldritch pattern that dizzied space and time, but the rate of the spinning calmed tremendously, and something close to normal form and function took hold once more.

"Cy-" Raven huffed, "Cyborg."

"AND NOOOOW! THE FLYING DUTCHMAAAAN!" Cyborg hollered.

Raven gave a small, delirious laugh.

cont.

"RAAAUGH!" Cyborg roared as he bodily spun Raven around 180 on his now-ontologically-vital-fuckstick and then slammed her roughly down onto the flat steel of the slab beneath them.

"UNF!" Raven grunted as Cyborg used the momentum of their fall to jam his cock with ridiculous force into her pussy.

"You like being told what do, huh bitch?" Cyborg growled and grabbed another fist full of Raven's hair, his face just an inch from hers as he fucked her fast with the whole length of his cock.

"UUUUUGH!" was Raven's response, her eyes burning white and her face contorted into mixture of a smile and grimace as Cyborg's massive manhood pumped in and out of her at a brutal pace.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!" Cyborg shouted.

Raven's eyes turned red and a second pair sprouted on her brow. The two pairs were split by the crown, still on Raven's head, which began sparking wildly, all of its circuitry quickly turning to black.

"I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Raven rumbled in an inhuman voice, her features morphing into something more demonic.

"WELL CYBORG'S GOT ONE LAST ORDER FOR YOU, GIRL!" Cyborg hollered, sweat breaking out on his brow as he physically struggled with his own sexual tension.

Raven's eyes halved and turned white once more, her features melted back from demonic to angelic.

"TELL ME!" Raven begged, her expression full of longing.

"TAKE! MY! FUCKING! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!" Cyborg howled with cybernetically enhanced might. His thick, meaty cock let loose once more and pumped Raven's battered, pleasured teenage cunt full of his steaming hot jizz.

"AH!" Raven gasped, feeling Cyborg's love-batter pour all over her leaking, aching insides. "OH MY GOD!" She cried, as Cyborg's cock pumped and pumped. Raven felt a rush of emotion rise up from inside her and slice into the fog of her frenzy, a rush of emotion that belonged neither to her nor Cyborg. A rush that had no true intent or purpose, and no past but only future, white hot potential that filled Raven's spirit as full as Cyborg had filled her body.

Raven grabbed at the back of Cyborg's head, her nails drawing blood against what human flesh his scalp still possessed, as she came once more. A nova of pure, white light erupted from the center of her jewel, the sparking crown shattering into pieces in its wake. The nova grew and grew, devouring both her and Cyborg, Starfire and Beast Boy, the laboratory, the Tower, the Bay and Jump City. Everyone, everything, everywhen and everywhat simply phased out into a timeless wash of white.

The sun rose brightly over Jump City the next morning. The four Titans all strolled out of Cyborg's laboratory in various states of undress. Raven in particular rushed towards the cloak she'd left outside of the blast doors.

"Did I say it'd be unforgettable, or did I say it'd be unforgettable?" Cyborg offered smugly.

"You said it my mansss, uuuuuuh," Beast Boy groaned as he took each step wincing, cradling his crotch. Despite is obvious discomfort he wore a smile on his face.

"Ooooh, yes!" Starfire cheered, twirling energetically through the air, "I do believe that no one in the entire Vega System has ever before even been a witness to such a sacred event, let alone a participant!"

"Mmmmmmm," Raven moaned, smiling wearily as she levitated underneath her cloak and nuzzled into Cyborg's chest.

cont.

"Awwww yeah!" Cyborg cheered, putting an arm around Raven, who's eyes grew big and shiny at the action.

"We're gonna have a baby," she said, blushing.

"You know it, my girl," Cyborg nodded. "You know it. NOW LET'S ALL GO GET SOME BREAKFAST!"

The other Titans cheered and then made their way up through the Tower to the kitchen. On the last leg of their journey they passed through the den, and what they found gave them all pause.

"Dude," said Beast Boy, holding himself against the wall as his knees shook violently, "What happened here?"

The Titan's computer had been trashed, its former innards strewn about the den in a cataclysmic jamble. Robin had assumed the fetal position in the center of the destruction, his tights gone, his whole body cover in several layers of his own dried cum. He sucked on his thumb and wept quietly to himself, seemingly unresponsive to the outside world.

"Does anyone really care?" Raven droned from under Cyborg's arm.

The four Titans all shrugged together, and then, laughing, strolled into the kitchen.

~pt. 3 fin

Happy Valentine's Day from me to you, Sup Forums.

Reminder that DickBabs is Robin's endgame.

It's fucking Tuesday, you complete heathen.

Agreed. What kind of person would even consider reading this crap?

i've seen this thread everyday since friday and it's always gone the same way

it would have been better if you didn't admit to making the thread and didn't link back to other threads and just posted what you wrote.

IT'S TUESDAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

I've been looking forward to this all day

Shut up and put "Totally Spies" back on the air, lol.