Uh-oh

uh-oh
buzzfeed.com/mbvd/actor-kristina-cohen-alleges-she-was-raped-by-ed-westwick?utm_term=.kbM0e03jg#.dbmj6j72l
looks like old ed is next

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhXB-XBZl2g
buzzfeed.com/mbvd/actor-kristina-cohen-alleges-she-was-raped-by-ed-westwick?utm_term=.kbM0e03jg#.dbmj6j72l
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who even are those people.

>A billion allegations
>Zero convictions
Color me uninterested. And by the way, why are people automatically assuming that all allegations are true? I thought it was innocent until proven guilty but that's only true for non-sexual crimes apparently.

Who was raped? Raped by who?

Who are these people?

>Buzzfeed

>She is the first person to publicly accuse Westwick of sexual assault or harassment.
I hate insidiously written articles like this.
It implies there will be more.
How is
>She is the only person to publicly accuse Westwick of sexual assault or harassment.
not more accurate?

youtube.com/watch?v=KhXB-XBZl2g

I was going to ask the same. I'm too lazy to google them.

I don't know none of these niggas

Then she should have filed a police report, had a rape kit done, and got his ass thrown in jail. Rapists are scum.

But, this whole coming out with allegations years later bullshit just seems like either attention whoring or maliciously trying to destroy careers and reputation and this shit needs to stop. Because our society right now doesn't have the balls to fight back against this "always believe the victim" nonsense.

>buzzfeed

>why are people automatically assuming that all allegations are true?
welcome to armchair justice.
most of the times they themselves are in the closet and that's why they attack alleged rapists.

>I hope my coming forward will help others to know that they are not alone
Yeah
They're not alone, because you didn't go to the police after, letting him rape more women.
"Hey, rape victims of Ed. You're not alone because I didn't do my duty to press charges against Ed for rape. And then he raped you. We can be victims together now."

>implying a man that handsome is capable of raping

Didn't she get the memo? only ugly men can rape.
When a hunky chad "rapes" a woman she pretty soon gets turned on and starts enjoying and participating in it.

this dumb attentionwhore

>sisterhood
Roasties don't even have eachothers backs

>this shit needs to stop.
It will but first the train needs to run faster, choo choo motherfuckers!
We can't stop it now, the only way it will stop is that the allegations are so many that people will start questioning what the fuck is going on. The normies should start asking questions which you and I are asking today.

let it accelerate.

>They're not alone, because you didn't go to the police after, letting him rape more women.
>"Hey, rape victims of Ed. You're not alone because I didn't do my duty to press charges against Ed for rape. And then he raped you. We can be victims together now."

Thank you user I'm using this.

you're confusing the court of public opinion with a court of law
probably b/c you're a moron

What is it with women not reporting rape? Do they get treated weird, or nt get taken seriously or something. Not even celebs just normal people seem to have trouble doing it.

I'm aware that there's a difference but people should still apply that principle. It doesn't take a great deal of empathy to understand why.

I was raped too hear me roar

>Sup Forums prior to 2017
Hollywood is ran by degenerate pedophiles and liberal rapists!

>Sup Forums in 2017
No one has ever been raped in Hollywood, women are all lying whores. Based Hollywood producers would never touch a hair on mi'lady's head.

my gf is a sjw. she explains to me since the police/courts stats on proving rape cases are real if you don't do the test. its not worth the "headache" of proving your right in the court of law
twitter/instagram is a safe space.

How can you prove a rape after a week???

It's hollywood, you have to stay relevant by any means necessary.

hey stop asking logical questions.

feels > reals
pyg

Choooo chooooo

There is a lot of shame involved, they feel dirty, cops are often hesitant or dismissive, especially if the rapist is powerful or rich. Rape kits are intrusive and generally unreliable in court. It's very hard to prosecute rape that isn't also deliberately violent.

Vaginal tears? Can occur during consensual sex with a well-endowed partner, or can simply be the result of inserting a large dildo into yourself.

Cuts and bruises? Can be the result of kinky bondage sex.

Because if there are no bruises how do you prove that it was rape? Besides, human females are the only females of the animal kingdom that cant be raped legally

You can't prove your innocence years later , there's no evidence anymore so it's her word against yours and you're fucked.
That's why they wait so long to accuse

In spain you have to prove that you didnt rape

how does one prove that they didn't rape someone?

or what if it's 20 years later it's just the girls word against guys word

You've heard the term dick drunk, well have you heard the term dick retard? Erections are the new vaccines and I'm firmly against it.

>I was briefly dating a producer who was friends with the actor Ed Westwick. It was this producer who brought me up to Ed’s house where I met Ed for the first time. I wanted to leave when Ed suggested “we should all fuck”. But the producer didn’t want to make Ed feel awkward by leaving. Ed insisted we stay for dinner. I said I was tired and wanted to leave, trying to get out of what was already an uncomfortable situation. Ed suggested I nap in the guest bedroom. The producer said we would stay for just another 20 more minutes to smooth everything over, and then we could leave.
>So I went and laid down in the guest room where I eventually fell asleep, I was woken up abruptly by Ed on top of me, his fingers entering my body. I told him to stop, but he was strong. I fought him off as hard as I could but he grabbed my face in his hands, shaking me, telling me he wanted to fuck me. I was paralyzed, terrified. I couldn’t speak, I could no longer move. He held me down and raped me.

>The producer put the blame on me, telling me I was an active participant. Telling me that I can’t say anything because Ed will have people come after me, destroy me, and that I could forget about an acting career. Saying there’s no way I can go around saying Ed “raped” me and that I don’t want to be “that girl.”

LOOOOL she LITERALLY got pimped by her boyfriend

You should rape your gf... because you know, that's a thing now

Spain doesn't give a fuck. They are super feminist.

nah. technically shes been raping me. by fingering my asshole (without asking) when she gives me blowies.

>vaginal tears
Dude you finna tell me pussies can cry?

You should murder her and dispose of her body. It's your only legal recourse. It'll be easy as she is not stong enough to stop you from murdering her. Do it faggot.

>being raped is so minor it's not worth the headache
got it

most of these dumb sluts are just too cowardly and timid to stand up for themselves, it's natural for them to be victims.

They make up these excuses for why they didn't go to the police like "oh, he'll just get away with it" or "but the police probably won't listen" but you know these are all bullshit after-the-fact justifications because THEY NEVER EVEN TRY REPORTING TO THE POLICE.
They'd lose absolutely nothing by going to the police and making the rape report . If the Police decide not to prosecute because not enough evidence then fair enough, not the girl's fault, but these timid, spineless, victim sluts never even TRY to seek justice. the fact that they don't go forward even when it would cost them nothing shows that all their excuses like "but maybe the police won't even try and prosecute" are just excuses for their own lack of backbone.

The girl word is enough
Enjoy universal suffrage

>They'd lose absolutely nothing

>aspiring nobody actress
>accuses man of rape
>since she didn't fight it and let it happen there's no damage and they can only prove sex not rape happened
>gets no roles

well spanish men might as well rape since they're guilty by default

Why don't the guys sure for defamation?

Because by using first they imply there's more. They gotta push an agenda

Yes, they are vulnerable and weak. Otherwise predatory men wouldn't choose them.

>He held me down and raped me
I hear the sounds of the women reading this article and schlicking to thought of being held down and fucked by this handsome man.

Thats misoginistic and fuels rape culture
No women is guilty for speaking her mind shitlord

It's good that hollywood is destroying itself.

shut up nigger

>most of these dumb sluts are just too cowardly and timid to stand up for themselves
There's two things to the woman's psyche you have to understand.
1. They love playing the victim.
2. Rape is their #1 sexual fantasy.

>Sup Forums prior to 2017
>shut up nigger

>Sup Forums in 2017
>shut up nigger

Well I see some things haven't changed.

kek so hes like his character on gossip girl

based ed

next day 20 articles on him.
>rapist sues for defamation this is why we need stricter rules.

there are men who have sued for that and all the women get is a slap on the wrist because "women should not fear coming out and if we punish this faker we will discourage others."

>tries to sue
>the guy is trying to silence the victims.

because no matter what he will lose everything, even if he wins no one will trust him
>"women are to be believed even if they are proven wrong."

lol why the fuck are these sluts only going after manlets

I don't think it's rape that they want as that isn't consensual, thus they don't want it. What women really want is to be dominated by someone who they'd willingly let fuck them.

These recent sexual assault accusations have to be a psyop that will lead to a big name being accused and will cause a shit storm so big it goes to court and he will ultimately be proven inocente and the roastie will be blacklisted by Hollywood and officially put a fucking end to this pussy rape culture we live in.

They wan consentual rape with chad only
Also some money, like a dinner first

rape accusations are really hot and trendy right now

Only if you play with them right.

>because Ed will have people come after me, destroy me, and that I could forget about an acting career

I don't even know who the fuck this guy is and she's acting like he's Harvey Weinstein type major jew player.

>some actor on a cw show has the power to destroy me!
>no, i won't name the producer!

Sounds fake as fuck.

because how do you prove she lies

in france, if a woman claimed to be raped and she fails to prove, it, the accused man used to win the defamation automatically, but now the feminists have changed the law and it is not automatic.

How do you prove a rape?

Rape kits. Witnesses. Mentioning it when it happens instead of 10 years later.

I honestly fear it's the only way.
Let them push too hard. The cracks are already showing.

Rape kits aren't definite, most sexual encounters only involve two people - consensual or otherwise, and the second point is moot since we're talking about women who report their rapes to the police. The fact is the body reacts similarly to sexual assault as it does during a regular sexual encounter, and proving that a rape occurred is just very difficult.

Feels good to be 6"3 right now

You don't know what you're talking about. Forced entry always tears and causes internal trauma. The body attempts to lessen this by accommodating if it continues--the vagina moistens and enlarges--but the initial penetration will always do damage.

Dumbass.

don't you think it's sexist that women rarely rape men or other women?

Tears can occur during a consensual sexual encounter, especially if the partner is well-endowed and if the sex is rough. And even if there is initial damage, the vagina self-lubricates. It's not like the vagina is torn to pieces during a rape. And, once again, a woman could conceivably shove a large object (covered by a condom) up inside herself intentionally to simulate the effects of a rape.

The only dumbass is you.

Literally who and literally who?

GAS THE TALL

because no one attractive enough to be raped and was most likely raped is coming out. Weinerstein is definitely right, but no Dan the man or Spielberg?

No one is confusing the two. Sensible people are reasonably concerned that we're engendering a culture where those who claim to be victimized are nearly automatically sympathized with to the detriment of the accused. The principle of "guilty until proven innocent" should guide one's ethics even outside a court of law. The non-stop rape accusation and subsequent condemantions of guilt will have repercussions outside of this particular bubble.

Aw jeez. I meant "innocent until proven guilty." Save me bros, they've already gotten to me.

Minor tears occur during consensual sex. You seem to have little idea how much damage rape does. Lubricant will do nothing for this, nor for the bruising of an unaroused vagina. A doctor can look at the damage done and tell the likelihood of a rape occurred.

Do us all a favor: Stay a virgin.

Sasuga Chuck Bass

I would care more but liberals brought them on themselves

Let them choke in the machine they built

literally who raped literally who now?

>Raped
More like they were hanging out with a group of people, having drunks and laughs and he squeezed her butt or flirted with her a little too hard.

I'm sorry, I refuse to believe that every single male in Hollywood is a rapist, some of them, sure, but not all of them.

It's hilarious because all these fake rape accusations will make police not give a shit about real ones.
They're only hurting their own cause by making it "cool" to say you were '"raped"

Study in Denmark found almost no difference between rape and rough or vigorous sex in terms of effect on the vagina.

This one is probably true, Westwick is a fucking creeper.

Also sounds like the producer boyfriend was a cuck trying to live out his fantasy.

>one study in yuropoor proves you right
>no link to study
wow virgin good job

this guy looks extremely rapey.

This guy was in a Netflix and BBC series White Gold which I thought was pretty good but there goes second season/series cause of the rape allegations.

Women are lazy

>women do shit like this en mass
>meanwhile complaining about men not wanting to date or marry them
>they wonder why things like MGTOW exist

Women are doing all of this to themselves. Any man with half a brain is going to opt out of the dating scene when going out with a woman and reading some signal wrong and kissing her when she didn't want it could get your entire life literally ruined, even if you stopped when she asked, because now everyone is teaching that any minor sexual advance is rape even if it's stopped the moment the woman expresses disinterest.

>Cohen
>Westwick
Oy Vey, Goys rape da chosen in Holywood too filthy Goy!

good thing the cops are gonna do the same as we, not give a shit

The problem is that legal punishment doesn't even matter when the very mention of a rape accusation gets you completely blackballed from your entire career. Kevin Spacey get accused of drunkenly hitting on a young boy, not even touching him or forcing himself on him or anything, and just the mention of "Kevin Spacey once said something that made me feel a little uncomfortable 15 years ago" was enough to get his show fucking cancelled. It's absolute insanity.

>not even touching him
He climbed on top of him apparently.

That escalated fast. The only accusation I heard was that Spacey approached him at a party, he got uncomfortable, and then Spacey walked away.

From what i heard
It was Kevin's party and Rapp was the only kid there, he spent the entire time in Spacey's room watching TV and didn't realize everyone else left and when he found out, he said he should leave too, Spacey then came into the room and climbed on top of him and kept asking him to stay.

that's because you're a moron