Sup Forums is laughing at us again

Sup Forums is laughing at us again.

It's that time again, boys.

Sup Forums is the worst board

*grabs you by the throat* Keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you, coward!

Sup Forums is unironically a better board. On-topic threads on Sup Forums have some of the best taste you'll find as far as board subject-matter goes. Sup Forums is full of euphoric teenagers who think that John Wick, Blade Runner 2049 and Peter Jackson's mediocre Lord of the Rings movies are masterpieces.

>going on Sup Forums

What the fuck? Why?

Jesus fucking christ

I really hope you’re either kidding, or just woke up from a coma

>On-topic threads on Sup Forums have some of the best taste you'll find as far as board subject-matter goes.

The Scaruffi pasta idea kind of applies here. The games with the most loyal followings on Sup Forums weren't the biggest or most well-received when they came out. Posters there actually played games and found the good ones a lot of people missed. I think that it's cool that there's a place where games like Nier, Dead Rising and Terror From the Deep are recognized as GOAT. There's a huge amount of variance user to user but I'd say overall Sup Forums wins internet gayming discussion, not that it's a hard-won win. Everywhere else is either an elitist circlejerk where everyone pretends Fallout isn't a busted meme-fest or a hyper-pleb circlejerk where anything new and well-marketed is GOAT.

>thinks nier is good
>thinks BR2049 is bad
utterly shit taste

Do you not have any friends?

>mediocre Lord of the Rings
ayo lil nigger

>Weeb shit
>best taste

>Sup Forums

>go to Sup Forums to check if it's true
>it's just the same thread but instead it says "Sup Forums is making fun of us again"

got rused

Nier was objectively better science-fiction. It was retarded but it made sense, looked and played nice and was probably the only video game to push an anti-conflict message that didn't make me want to kill myself out of shame for having wasted my time playing it.

BR 2049 robbed the original movie of all of its poignancy by making Deckard and Rachel's relationship a setup, owed all of its aesthetic charm to Scott's original vision and the closest thing to a strong new addition was the Goose's weird spin on the VK test. Almost everything new was weak. The brown-orange wasteland settings looked like ass and had nothing interesting in them, the new soundtrack was ass-trumpets, holographic girlfriend was actually a cool idea that kind of ties into what Blade Runner was already about thematically but didn't do enough to not feel like a retread of a well-worn concept. I didn't want to be a downer so I didn't say this stuff as I was leaving the kinoplex, but then my friends who I saw it with actually started with the negative comments without any prompting from me. I'm surprised at how positive the reception has been on the internet. I was very let down.

The tone was completely wrong and every plot change was for the worse. Jackson's work wasn't medieval or epic. It felt too much like a modern Hollywood blockbuster to work. Gimli was turned into a meme, Viggo is too much of a hippie to play a king written by a man who believed in Divine Right, they botched the ending by not bringing Saruman to the Shire. That's really the worst of it, without the hobbits saving the shire at the end you really don't get the vital final impression Tolkien wanted you to get. The Lord of the Rings is about the fundamental goodness of old timey English normalfaggots. The Hobbits are a bunch of lazy faggot country folk who at heart are good and if prompted could save the world. In the movie the impression doesn't stick.

Not a lot, but not none either.

Japan at least still tries to make video games. Since 2008 the US gaymen industry has been taken over by failed filmmakers and hipsters. The GOAT devs are still pre-modern basement-dwelling slavs and Angloids though. Cossacks and UFO, that's where vidya peaked.

cunts where the fuck is my (you) if we're not going to talk about film might as well flood my ass with yous. hurry the fuck up cowards

It didn’t actually make Deckard and Rachel’s relationship a setup, Wallace just posited that due to the fact that she was artifical there’s no way he could ever know if she ever truly loved him or if it was all programming. This ties in directly to JOI who’s love for K was inevitable because of her programming, which further calls that love’s validity into question.

Nier: Autismata hardly has any themes besides “friendship” (as does every single shonen anime) and has generically-twisty plot beats, you know the humans are extinct from word one, and the intro with “I’d like to kill god” is some insipid cringey shit. I really like the game but the soundtrack has 100x the merit of the narrative, it’s not great sci f

And LotR works entirely on it’s own merit as a series of films

Japanese games will always be the best games

>Nier was objectively better science-fiction

Sup Forums is shitposting galore. You can't post anything without some assblasted Sonyger being triggered.

t. completely misunderstood br2049