Producers hire unqualified black woman because of SJW criticisms

>Producers hire unqualified black woman because of SJW criticisms
>She crashes and dies
>No discussion about the importance of hiring the most qualified people
>No discussion about less qualified people getting work because of SJW's
>No discussion about SJW's creating an atmosphere that's directly responsible for this woman's death

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/08/deadpool-2-joi-harris-stunt-response
deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-2-stunt-death-crash-details-investigation-joi-harris-1202152152/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

>1 person
the body count will be in the millions before anything changes

Was she unqualified? That's ridiculous if true.

>>Producers hire unqualified black woman because of SJW criticisms

Find me one article complaining about the lack of POC stunt actors in Deadpool 1, and I will agree to leave Sup Forums forever.

Pretty sure the stunt double has to be the same color as the actor.

>>Producers hire unqualified black woman because of SJW criticisms
prove it

SJW's have complained about white stun people being hired for black actors.

Post more pics of her big chocolate milkers

There are interviews where stunt coordinate says he didn't think she was ready for the scene, google it faggot. As for proofs that SJWs push for the diversification of heroes, do you really need that? Is the fact that the character was colorswapped not proof?

In relation to Deadpool? I don't think so.

OP is a phony!

Yeah. She raced motorcycles but had no experience with stunt work.

"It absolutely could have been prevented,” the source said. “Joi was totally unqualified and never should have been there or put in that position . . . Joi had never been in a film or done any sort of stunt."

"Some also believe that Harris was hired over experienced white performers because her skin tone was a closer match to Beetz’s. In the past, studios have been shamed for hiring white stunt performers for black actors, darkening their skin with makeup in a process they call “painting down”—which some say is just a euphemism for blackface."

Source: vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/08/deadpool-2-joi-harris-stunt-response

>As for proofs [...] do you really need that?
lol

god i wanna fuck this kike into submission

MOMMY user NEED MILKIES

It just seems like people are speculating about why she was cast and there is no actual evidence that she was hired to placate SJWs.

> woman
Sure doesn’t look like one

She died traveling under 10 miles per hour on the bike.

>cant delete Sup Forums because it's a containment board
>it still spreads to other boards

>actual evidence

such as?

Such as something other than baseless speculation.

>no actual evidence
How much evidence do you expect you pretentious twat? It's a motorcycle accident, not a fucking thesis paper.
There's enough evidence to support the opinion as valid and likely.

You don't care that she's dead.
You just want to complain. About everything.

>something other than baseless speculation
such...as?

you're mom

btfo

He doesn't know what he wants. He just wants to argue and tell himself he's smart.

No fucking way? Is that true or even possible?

>look up producers
>Raimi comes up immediately

Was this whole thing just a clever plot to get away with killing a African-American?

yeah...thats what i thought

>No fucking way? Is that true or even possible?
deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-2-stunt-death-crash-details-investigation-joi-harris-1202152152/
>“a temporary worksite had been setup to record a film scene for a movie production. The site had been cordoned off from general public and traffic by the Vancouver Police Department. The worker had been rehearsing a stunt scene that involved driving a motorcycle, Dictate 939 Hyperstrada, out of the open doors of a building, across a concrete pad and down a ramp that had been built over three stairs and coming to a stop on the stair landing. During the first shooting of the scene the stunt driver continued driving beyond the planned stopping spot on the stairway landing, and continued to drive down a second ramp built over the bottom stairs and across the roadway. The motorcycle struck the concrete sidewalk curb, the worker was thrown off the motorcycle and propelled through a plate glass window of a building.”

>Deadline also learned that the crash Monday happened in second unit photography after Harris had completed five takes on the 20th Century Fox film already. It was after the sixth take that the motorcycle hit the curb.
>“In the maneuver, which was never more than 15 kilometers per hour – [a little less than] 10 miles an hour – she rode on a flat surface through two open doors and then turned left and went out of camera range,” a source close to the production said. “Her exit was a safety ramp to a big platform where the bike was supposed to stop, but she overshot the platform, hit a curb, and was thrown from the bike through a glass window.”
This bit
>“In the maneuver, which was never more than 15 kilometers per hour – [a little less than] 10 miles an hour –

>He doesn't know what he wants. He just wants to argue and tell himself he's smart.

No, I'm just pointing out that there is no proof. You demanding a point out what kind of proof is a silly retort. If it existed, you could provide it. It doesn't.

Truth is, you just want to force your racial agenda into a story where it clearly doesn't belong. Sad!

Literally anything that shows that the casting of the stuntwoman was based on outside criticism. Some comments for the casting department, or from people who worked with her, or from the actress she was supposed to be representing, or literally anything. You could even see if the person who replaced her was black as well. But you've provided no evidence for anything.

So it's only reasonable to assume she was hired because they thought she was the best for the job.

what kind of proof would you find acceptable?
maybe i can go find it for you

This might be retarded but milk that already had chocolate in the botle, like the one you posted kind of disgusts me. But i do love getting regular milk and adding chocolate powder to it.

So do black women automatically lactate chocolate milk?

>comments for the casting department, or from people who worked with her, or from the actress she was supposed to be representing

thank you...thats a fair answer
so to be clear: for you, acceptable proof would be the folks who hired her (20th Century Fox, one of the wealthiest corporations in the world) to come forward and admit that she was hired to do a job that she was not qualified to perform, which ultimately lead to her death?

no they lactate grape drank

>reasonable to assume she was hired because they thought she was the best for the job

not necessarily...this was her first stunt job so literally anyone who has ever done a stunt job would be more qualified
which brings me to holding you to your own standard of proof
do YOU have any proof that she was hired based on qualifications?

But, a white stuntwoman would be closer to the color of the actress than this woman.

>died traveling under 10 miles per hour

just looked it up
to put this in perspective the AVERAGE human can RUN at 10-15 mph