Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpQGCfBqyl4
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Klingon_augment_virus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. ENT is at least the third best Trek so far. s3 alone deserves a freaking medal for accomplishing in 20 episodes what VOY couldn't do in seven years despite it being the fundamental premise

Nope. ENT, VOY and STD need to be wiped from existence.

yes

misguided opinion
proper opinion

ENT had a good balance between the campiness and slice of life stories from TNG episodes and was still a bit more serious and dark, without going full edge like STD.

It also was more respectful to the canon than whatever the fuck STD is doing.

>It also was more respectful to the canon than whatever the fuck STD is doing.
That isn't saying much at all though, they completely fuck the continuity and ruin the premise for 3 seasons and the s4 finale which is even worse because its a prequel

What did Captain Archer mean by this?

youtu.be/ZpQGCfBqyl4

Your show is trash compared to STD which everyone loves, look at any recent article, every critic is pushing STD and all of them hate ENT and any other trek since they didnt have diversity.

STD = sexually transmitted disease

this is literally the show

Not you specifically, you were the worst acted captain, but I liked your show.

Not really but I'll take 'murricah FUCK YEAH-Captain' over 'Strong Black Woman Who Don't Need No Man - Captain' anyday.

>More respectful to canon

>Have view screens when they didn't have any
>Have phasers and photon torpedoes when they didn't have any
>Klingons look different and nothing like they did from TOS

If they'd stayed on track and hadn't tried to go BSG with a season long Expanse arc it might have lasted longer. The fourth season was starting to show how good it could get.

I wish we'd gotten Season 5 of ENT. It could have been glorious
>Birth of the Federation
>Archer becoming 1st President
>Shran becoming a regular feature
>Start of the Romulan War
>Learning T'Pol's grandfather was a Romulan, hence why she was such a shitty Vulcan
>Archer and Shran fucking shit up in the war
>Finding the true origins of the Borg
>Malcolm becoming head of Section 31
But no, instead we got JJTrek and STD

talk to me and my dog whenever you want

I always liked ENT it was my first trek, I still remember watching it as a kid when it first aired on tv.
For me it would be DS9>ENT>TNG of the ones I have watched completely.
STD on the other hand looks really stupid.

>tfw always loved and defended ENT
>tfw faggots who trashed ENT at the time now hate Discovery and think ENT was underrated

>Have view screens when they didn't have any
Literally never ever suggested that early ships didn't have viewscreens. Spock only said that no-one has seen a Romulan
>Have phasers and photon torpedoes when they didn't have any
Never implied that they didn't have phasers or torpeadoes, only that nuclear weapons were used in some capacity during the Earth-Romulan war
>Klingons look different and nothing like they did from TOS
Literally went out of its way to explain the difference memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Klingon_augment_virus

If you're going to be a canon autist, at least get it right.

ENT's probably the comfiest Trek.

you're better than both reboots but you're still pretty meh

>malcolm becoming head of section 31

This sounds pretty cool actually.

>ywn have your comfy post-VOY show that retcons all of the retardedly OP tech that show came up with and where the federation has to compete in a war of influence and public opinion with the romulan empire, who are now considered less bad after helping save the alpha quadrant and actively expanding their borders because more systems are growing disillusioned with the federation and willingly joining the star empire

Apparently they were also going to reveal that the invisible man communicating with Silik and the other Suliban was Archer.
Not sure how they were going to work that one out though. And it would have meant having to revisit the Temporal Cold War which would have required some good writing to pull off.

Shran was going to be a part of the crew if season 5 happened
WHHYYYY

Because Jeffrey Combs automatically raises the quality of whatever he's in

>Literally never ever suggested that early ships didn't have viewscreens.

>'22nd century starships that fought in the Earth-Romulan War were without viewscreens,'

>Never implied that they didn't have phasers or torpedoes

>'There were no phasers in the 22nd century' - Worf TNG

>'22nd century starships that fought in the Earth-Romulan War were without viewscreens,'
Citation needed.

>'There were no phasers in the 22nd century' - Worf TNG

Phase cannons, not phasers.

i know such a missed opportunity. i would watch a star trek show even if he played every character

Balance of Terror

No
All the characters in the show are still incredibly bland and boring despite having 4 seasons to build them up.

look at that smug ass beagle. He knows who's in charge and who's a good boy

Nah.

The only good thing about ENT was T'Pol and Trip.

Just finished rewatching the whole series. I liked the first two seasons way more that I remember abd disliked the last season more than the first viewing.

S3 was still the best aside from thr nazi aloens at the end, but I can at least appreciate that as a ploy to stave off cancellation. The finale was hands down one of the worst of any tv show and just stood to show how much the viewer was missing out on.

yes, ENT is criminally underrated. I miss listening to Archer rant about Vulcan scum

I really like Scott Bakula.

Why? STD is at least more respectful than Enterprise.

eh, I liked Archer, but Lorca is fun.

This is the only valid opinion. Although there are some good VOY and ENT episodes, it would be better if none of those series had been made.

>It also was more respectful to the canon than whatever the fuck STD is doing.
Not it wasn't. Half of the complaints about STD are actually Enterprise's fault.

Cloaking devices before Balance of Terror? Enterprise broke the canon first.
Starfleet having holographic technology before TNG? Enterprise did it too.
Interstellar mind melds between Vulcans and Humans? Enterprise's idea.

Of course, we also have a few complaints about STD from people who haven't even watched STD, e.g.
There is no "Strong Black Woman Who Don't Need No Man" captain, you fucking tourist. The captain in STD is a white male.

No, ENT is "hurr, murica!" trek.

>you fucking tourist
I only watched the first few episodes and thought that she will be the captain one day.
Don't really care for this show as I prefer to watch Star Trek.

this, ENT fans really have no right to complain about Discovery

they didn't even use STAR TREK in the tile until later

Definitely some comfy episodes, but the Enterprise-D is the luxury liner out of all the ships and clearly built for comfy.

naturally this would accompany espionage and counter-espionage over perfecting the phasing cloak technology, omega particle synthesis and rendering large areas of space cut off from warp travel and time travel research to undo the results, naturally incurring intervention from future belligerents

>The only good thing about ENT was T'Pol

ftfy

> his country has never produced a successful Sci-Fi series

Sad!

Voyager was good though

Orville is the best star trek to date hahahahahaha

srs gr8 fucking show Im enjoying it over 90000000

I was still burned out by Voyager at the time and simply didn't care for ENT at the time, but after rewatching it later on, yeah it's fine. STD is embarrassing in that fucking seth macfarlane managed to make a show that was more Star Trek than the fucking Star Trek show.

Voyager had some of the best trek episodes but also a lot of the worst

Yes. ENT looks awesome in comparison. The only thing that they did worse is the intro music. But that is also the worst intro music of all time.

Honestly what the fuck were they thinking

Yep.
> checks Metacritics
STD: 72 vs ENT: 66 from the critics.

Just strange that the fans gives 4.4 vs 7.1

I guess the fans don't have as good taste as the critics. They don't seem to be able to appreciate the excellent writing in STD.

Is this poster retarded?

There are people who give STD a negative rating without even watching it, as this thread has shown.

There are people who force themselves to hate STD for doing the same things that Enterprise did, even as they forgive Enterprise for those same crimes, as this thread has shown.