Kills strongest spawn of Sauron

> Kills strongest spawn of Sauron...
> And his fucking dragon...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWjt6LGhHsI&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was pretty cool,op

I think it sucks, lotr 3 is by far the worst of the three

In the TV remake she will be played by a african american lady who will identify as a bi-sexual, she will probably have a nose ring and she will have a wacky hair cut like having one side of her head shaved and the other side will be a mo-hawk.

So please, don't bitch about what we got in Peter Jacksons movies.

This gets me thinking.
If one of these tumblr types went up against the Witch King of Angmar, who would win?
The Witch King could not be defeated by a mere man, but died to a woman. So if some bisexual pansgender transgender fluid binary creature attacked him, what would happen?

Gurl Powah

> Kills strongest spawn of Sauron...
Witch King isn't that strong, he and 4 of his buddies got btfo by Aragorn carrying a torch and then by a fucking river.

Also, she was about to get killed before Merry saved her ass with a magic sword.

She was the shieldmaiden of Rohan.

In the TV remake they dont even try anymore...

I just think it's a weak plot. Two inexperienced fighters, a hobbit and a woman, kill off the "strongest" Nazgul in like 10 seconds.

there aren't any dragons in Lord of the Rings

The Witch King was made mortal when Pippin stabbed him.

Yet again, a woman takes all the credit for the work of a man.

Thats how Gandalf describes the Witch King

>"No man or woman can defeat me"
>"I am no man or woman"

That is how they will "subtly" shoe horn in multiple genders. It takes a non-gender fluid person to kill the Witch King

Something to be explored in the TV series

That is the beauty of it, you have to proclaim you are not a man. Denying your manhood is what seals the deal. This will place the gender bending fluid kin in a dilemma. Will they renounce a gender and defeat the witchking, thus also renouncing their gender fluidity or will they hold on to their masculine identity and be smashed in the skull?

They won't use swords, but screeching to kill him.

No but seriously you guys, all memeing aside, do you realize how much more they will be beefing up her role in the tv adaption? She is like the only female character in the entire series that does anything. I'm willing to get her role gets beefed up so much that we actually see her regularly fighting with the men out on the battlefield on horse back. I wouldn't be surprised if they just shoe horn her in to go on adventures with Aargon, Gimli and Legolas, so we can always have the "strong fierce" woman character in the group. And she will probably have multiple scenes where she one ups each man.

Marry broke the witch king's magic when he stabbed him thus fulfilling the prophecy in which the witch king would not be killed by a man (lotr uses man in the archaic form meaning human not male) Marry is a hobbit not a mam. She just shoved her sword in his face while he was already dying.

so this is the power.... of brainlets
have you actually not read lord of the rings?

Well, The Witch-King would still win, because a fat rainbow-haired troon with pepper spray is not going to beat a wraith with a flaming sword

>making a shittier version makes he previous shit version not shit anymore
Your concept is shit.

Aren't hobbits related to men?

Why is Sup Forums full of such contrarian assholes? It was my understanding everyone loves the Jackson LOTR. Yes, they're not SUPER ACCURATE to the books, but if they were, they'd be boring as fuck, and you all know it. A lot of Tolkien's shit just does not translate to film. At least not coherently. Even Christopher Lee, who made it a point to reread the books every year, who was one of the biggest fans of Lord of the Rings, loved the movies. He was honored to be in them

>witch king says no man can kill me referring to mankind itself as man
>this tumblr bitch gets all triggered and goes DURR IM NO MAN IM WOMYN
what a cunt

Doesnt matter if it happens in the books it still sucks

The one ring protects the wearer from micro agressions

She literally did in the books too you raging homo.

>mfw I read that as gun powdah

>Rolled CRIT 20 on Fell-Beast
>Witch King fucks her shit up
>Merry backstabs WK with magic elvish dagger making him vulnerable.
>Stronk woman exploits loophole.

GG

>Kills strongest spawn of Sauron...
Nah, that was the midget. She just stole the kill.

And it's called a fellbeast, you moron.

Two words: Tom Bombadil. Be thankful for what you got, because Tolkien had a tendency to ramble about completely inane shit.

wasnt the lesson eowyn learned that eomer was right all along women have no place in war
and her arc was around that messege

That happened in the books, and the books are really kino, so I don't know what you mean.

1- Merry stabbed him with a barrow blade in the leg, after Éowyn killed off the Witch King's dragon.
2 - Then Éowyn stabbed the Witch King in the head, thus killing him.

Merry's dagger was forged by the Dúnedain, not elves.

How does the witch king die in the books?

This.

>dragon

A Fell Beast, please

would have been more believable with better casting, that chick is a good actress but fair skinned and soft as fuck

>As Théoden lay mortally wounded, she challenged the Witch-King, who boasted that "no living man may hinder me." In answer, she removed her helmet, exposing her long blond hair, and declared, "No living man am I! You look upon a woman! Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. Begone if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him!"

In a rage, the Witch-King attacked her, but she cleaved the head off his Fell Beast. The Witch-King shattered her shield with a blow of his mace, breaking her arm, but stumbled when Merry stabbed his leg from behind with a Barrow-blade of Westernesse make. Éowyn stabbed her sword through the Witch-King's head, killing him, and thus fulfilling Glorfindel's prophecy a thousand years earlier at the Battle of Fornost that "not by the hand of man" would the Witch-King fall.

Sure, pretend like it wasn't a team effort together with Merry that felled the Whiz Kang.

She killed smaug!!

Tolkien wrote the line in his book.

>axxxxxccchhhhuuuueellyy that'ss in tha boooksss ssssssso itssss good

>It's impossible for a woman to kill something.

This. The jackson LOTR was good.

Jacksons Hobbit was hot garbage though.

>fellbeast
Wrong. It's a fell beast that doesn't have a name.

Shut the fuck up pol

> it happens in the book so its kino
No

>bumping a dead thread just to whine at le boogeyman
epic

>make up imaginary stuff to get mad at
>get mad at it

youtube.com/watch?v=hWjt6LGhHsI&t