Do you agree with magneto?

do you agree with magneto?
and if you do, why?

Why would I agree with someone who wants to exterminate me? I ain't a filthy, stinking mutant.

finally a man with sense

No I only agree with winners

If mutants are the true next step of evolution, then they should naturally take over humans. So he is right but you don't need to be a terrorist to hurry the process, it only makes non-mutants realise they are going to be wiped out and try their best to fight back.

I don't.
His plan would devastate the human gene-pool shortening the total life-span of our species catastrophically.

burn

why would anyone agree with mutant hitler?

Magneto only did one thing right. He should have stayed dead because he would have been remembered as a true hero to us all.

>pic is related

Question:
Does this look like a winner?

NO

Honestly, if I was a Mutant in the MU i'd follow him.

The Government spent incredible amounts of Taxpayer money on giant killer robots for the sole purpose of Genocide. Xavier's way would be preferable in the real world, but Marvel citizens are insane cunts who want you dead.

You'd be a guy following a terrorist then

Sometimes writers write the story incorrectly.

Nope. Who wants to live in a world where kids have nipples on their faces that shoot radioactive waste? Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

He flipped. Ya know in the old days of course not. But as the new millennium has played out he's softened just a bit and everyone else has rightly hardened.

It isn't about a war and conquest against the humans anymore it is about existence and the right to a home.

That's what ISIS claims. As well as Hitler's Germany. No one is buying what Magneto is selling. Beast had to convince the President to not drop nukes on Manhattan when Mangeto turned it into New Auschwitz.

You know a mass murderer has no justification to say anything. I hated how Marvel retconned Xorn as Magneto. Yes, Magneto can be sympathetic but he's also a major asshole who spouts Eugenics that would make a Nazi blush.

Is that Charlie Sheen or Donald Trump?

>agree with a literal nazi

It's their love child dubbed "Rightclops." I know; it's so cringe inducing.

Finally someone sees this

No. If people with such unruly or even dangerous powers existed Id want them registered. We should do more on gun control and violent/sexual offenders. If someone could literally blow up a building in an instant Id want them on a god damn watch-list.