Episode 1

>Take out the Battle of Naboo
>10/10 movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbG34c1qorQ&t=792s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, I really wanted to learn Ben Quadrinaros's backstory.

So, you like Jar Jar?

#ItsokaytolikeJarJar

Jar Jar and the poo and the dinner at Anakin's house?

Episode 1 is a soulless movie.

TPM is unironically the "best" prequel, visually the best one, still some sense of wonder and fantasy.

lucas can do no wrong IMO, even the new dragon call sounds fine if you are a complete sw virgin or watch it a dozen times.

not one single shot without cgi in that pic, yuck

who cares

t. moron

Episode II is the best of the prequels.
Prove me wrong.
I won't acknowledge anything you say and call you faggots if you give me any criticism.

t. idiot

>take out everything but Qui-Gon, Maul and Windu
>still a better love story than Mary Sue Whores Awaken

>Taking out the only Entertaining part *aside from the Jar Jar scenes*
Kill yourself.

Me
t. not the guy you were responding to

Memes aside I don't get that criticism. I love the fake, slick CGI look of the prequels. I mean it's fascinating like The Mind's Eye to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=cbG34c1qorQ&t=792s

I'd take creative, pointless CGI over uninspired practical effects and physical sets any day.

Not that I agree with him on the Battle of Naboo, but Jar Jar is okay.

>muh cgi
there's hardly any.

So this is what end game contrarianism looks like. Funny how it's come full circle and is essentially a parody of a brainless pleb.

To quote you-know-who: Jar Jar's the only thing that makes me feel SOMETHING in this movie.

>should have went with the original darth jar jar plan in episodes 2 and 3. Would have been the most kino trilogy

sorry you misstyped Episode 7

Why not both?

I saw TPM 4 times in the theatre, AotC twice and RotS 4 times... TPM is the least of the PTs issues

TPM is the best star wars movie and this is a simple fact. It's pure Lucas wether you like it or not.

doesn't it 'come full circle' after the second iteration?

the center shot has literally 0 cgi

TFA is the best star wars movie and this is a simple fact. It's pure Abrams wether you like it or not.

ok so

I respect your opinion and I hope you'll truly enjoy the new trilogy.

TPM is the best of the prequels and nothing will change my thinking on the matter.

RotS is the most-overrated of the prequels -- maybe the most-overrated SW movie.

Good point.

because Episode 1 had soul and Episode 7 not

user, my sides

the prequels were great. fuck rlm