So lets say superman never activates the beacon so that means zod and his forces don't find their way to earth and the...

So lets say superman never activates the beacon so that means zod and his forces don't find their way to earth and the birth matrix.

Since apparently faora was the only female kryptonian left, would she had become pretty much a sex slave to save her species? Or do you think Zod would have never allowed that, seeing how he thought natural birth was heressy

No, kryptonians are test tube babies. Only superman was naturally born.

So, Faora fetish thread?

You can't slave the willing, anyway.

Faora probably minmaxed her womb out of her body a long time ago. She's literally built from the ground up to be a soldier. Reproduction is unnecessary for a front-lines soldier.

There were other female Kryptonians imprisoned.

Honestly I think they'd probably just do some cloning shit or test tube shit, which is what I thought they did anyway. Clark was unique in that he was born normally.

Seeing as Zod and crew were dumbasses who only wanted to commit certain blasphemies then recreate Krypton. No they would've all died without even considering they could save the species by fucking eachother.
Also there were other Female Kryptonians on board.

Seems more likely that they'd do some science and remove all her eggs to be incubated in a lab for maximum efficiency.
That way she continues to be a soldier instead of being pregnant and there is less risk of all those precious kryptonian eggs being destroyed in the event that she dies.

>So lets say superman never activates the beacon so that means zod and his forces don't find their way to earth and the birth matrix.

They would have came eventually because they were tracking all the ships down

>Gal Gadot was originally going to play Faora
>But she had to drop the role because of pregnancy
>If she played Faora maybe we would have gotten an actress who wasn't a skinny noodle limbed waif to play Wonder Woman

Fuck this DC Cinematic Universe.

This.
Kryptsoldatos is fueled by tunnelvision and lack of insight.
It doesn't matter what any optimal course of action is: They will keep doing stupid shit, and follow their programming.

Faora's actress was perfect. Hot while actually looking physically intimidating

Yea, this is a pretty good answer. Zod would have grown people in labs, Faora would have none of the birthing. She's not a mother, she's optimized to fight.

\
>on another Earth, Foara was Wonder Woman.

I don't think I would like Antje Traue as Wonder Woman. Part of her appeal as Faora is her short hair. She rocks that shit and I wouldn't trade short hair Antje for the world.

Besides, she could have been an even better Catwoman.

>No they would've all died without even considering they could save the species by fucking eachother.

I think zod would had realized eventually that natural birth was a neccedary evil, if only to save his species from extinction

They had a few dozen people at most that's not a large enough breeding population to be sustainable.

This girl is the only good thing out of this movie.

Fanart seems to agree.

no they live super long so they can just spend 100 years learning from their archives how to build cloning machines

it only took humans a couple of hundred years with NO RECORDS of a perfect alien super civilization AND we are terrible idiots

>Since apparently faora was the only female kryptonian left

dumbass

A shame we don't see her in bigger movies more often.

Has anyone ever thought about how a fight between Faroa and Wonder Woman would go?