LOGAN

Review embargo drops this friday. Early word of mouth is very positive.

Are you hyped, Sup Forums?

Yes.

I honestly believe it could be the best cape movie of 2017.

no thanks, Im burnt out on faux-men

I'm honestly indifferent. Trailers seem okay, but I'm not in a rush to go to a theater.

It it makes over 600mil Marvel will never get the X-Men back.

I want it to be good and also I want it to flop so they enter in panic mode and realize the only way to make money with cape movies is to have the Marvel brand stamped and finally work something with Marvel Studios to have the FF appear in the MCU.

Eat shit. The last thing the MCU needs is mutants

> to have the FF appear in the MCU.
Nice reading comprehension, buddy.

Just by the fact that the movie is being made at all it means that Fox doesn't have to worry about that for years to come.

And since the X-men movies have been around for like 20 years, I really doubt that they would want anything to do with Marvel

Apocalypse was among the lesser money makers on the series and yet it made over 600 miliion worldwide

Consider the following:

Marvel Studios could create a proper continuity for the X-Men separate of the MCU and perhaps allow for multiverse crossover later down the line.

>> to have the FF appear in the MCU.

Why ? They would suck

This should be the end of the X-Men film series.
Hugh Jackman was the perfect Wolverine and this series is already lackluster.
Re-boot will occur in 7-10 years.

>and perhaps allow for multiverse crossover later down the line.

Again, no. We don't need them, the X-men are more than ok where they are.

It would be like a world with racism and real life problems crossing over with a sitcom

>Marvel will never get the X-Men back
they sell the rigths 4 ever as long as they want to make movies, Marvel should take back the FF wich had been always a disaster, the xmen movies are 50%-50%, u have the second of the first trilogy and the first 2 in this, all the wolverine movies r horrible, but you have deadpool.... other than some crossover and put the characters that they share with the same actor (Wanda and Pietro, I don't care fox or Marvel) I don't care if fox keep the xmen

Oh boy. Nice post. Quality.

I disagree about the X-men films being 50/50.

After the public embarrasments that Thor 2, Iron Man 3 and both Avengers films ended up being, movies like Wolverine Origins, X-men 3 and Apocalypse are great movies

>Annihilus
>Negative Zone
>Galactus
>Silver Surfer
>Kang
>Kl'Rt (Super Skrull)
>Dr. Doom
>Wanda finally appearing in games and other media
And fuck you, pal. I like the Fantastic Four.

I would not be opposed to a big budget crossover movie so long as they keep things separate otherwise

>After the public embarrasments that Thor 2, Iron Man 3 and both Avengers films ended up being, movies like Wolverine Origins, X-men 3 and Apocalypse are great movies

If you keep going on like this, someone is going to post a wall of (you)s calling you out on your shit taste and same fagging.

>Why ?
All the cosmic lore of Marvel is inside that comics

Iron Man 3 was horrible but u have a great Ben Kingsley and a couple of nice scenes, I h8 both Thor movies and Civil War, avengers 2 was mehh, the others r fine, not all can be the Winter Soldier

I INJURED MY OWN BODY ON THIS PARTICULAR DATE
IN AN ATTEMPT TO SEE IF I AM STILL CAPABLE OF PHYSICAL STIMULATION

>u
>r

Fuck off

>feral preteen
Sup Forums will have a field day with this thing.

It won't. It's a solo Wolverine movie, they never have.

Unless the final act is JLaw getting railed by the Marauders in 3D, it's unlikely to even break 450.

Ehhhh.... they *maybe* don't have to worry, but their contract originally was probably for 10 years.

Reboots (if the other FOX/Marvel movies are anything to go by) will reset that clock by 10 years, as happened with Daredevil (2002-2012, when it reverted) and Fantastic Four (1994--2004, when the reboot was filming, 2005 when it released to 2015 when the second reboot happened; the original Corman movie was itself made for the same reason - the rights went out in 1984.)

But sequels (Elektra, Rise of the Silver Surfer) plainly didn't count for a full 10-year stretch. They almost certainly do grant an extension of several years - it takes that long to finance and produce a sequel, and making those sequels was originally in Marvel's favor - but don't give a full 10-years. Only dumping everything - cast, crew, designs, continuity - really counts. It's different to Spider-Man's situation, which is the result of specific Spider-Man packages being sold twice to separate buyers, both of whom bought outright - there's no clock on those, and they've now been combined iirc.

The good news for FOX is that Legion/next year's show/the unnamed New Mutants movie might count as reboots, if the old continuity is dead by then - if not, tough. But it's still only going to be a 3 year stretch or something like that - a real shit or get off the pot decision, because a reboot is much more expensive (since you have to start over with fresh development, casting, scripting etc) than a sequel, even if they end up with the same budget. Nobody wants a contract that puts all the power in the renter's hands - they learned not to do that with Spider-Man.

looks like a meme movie taylor made for reddit

Prince?! I thought U died 4 Harambe

>It won't

It's going to get the Deadpool audience

Have no fears Fox has Muties for years

I actually am gonna be attending one of the review screenings. I'll report back with honest opinions.

>It's going to get the Deadpool audience
The lolsorandrandyumb audience doesn't care about the emotional tale of a little girl and his father figure, dude.

No but they do care about Professor X saying "I'm fucking 90" It's that easy man

>inb4 this guy also gets discovered by Sup Forums detectives and fed to the police

But they care about Wolverine, he is like Marvel's Batman but for real, instead the fake Marvel's Batman that Iron Man is

Nobody cares about Professor X.

>wolverine is marvel's batman
Holy fuck I'm back in the 90s?

Iron Man is getting Marvel billions, live action Wolverine never drew that much.

Underrated.

Ironman 1 &2 made 600 each worldwide I don't think they can get that numbers with this kind of movie

I'm cool for Last of Us. Cept good.

I hope it will be good so that studios can finally make big uncensored movies that don't have to pander to China.

>post credits scene
>Logan and Laura finally reach the bunker
>suddenly an old chris evans in an old worn costume greets them
>"Welcome back, Logan"

I'm not hyped for it, never was really into the X-Men adaptations because they were so off the source material.

Jackman as Wolverine has been mixed, but people have become so accustomed to it that no one cares anymore.

>The only good sniktbub movie is gonna be the X-23 movie
I'm okay with this.

Logan could make as much as Iron Man 1 did but March is a busy month. It's the first wolverine movie I'm interested in seeing though just because of the R rating and I imagine there's a lot of people like me. Guess we just wait and see

>It would be like a world with racism and real life problems crossing over with a sitcom

so like, any 70's + sitcom

Who's going go to be Archie Bunker?

>Iron Man is getting Marvel billions

as a kids film, most people in general like Wolverine and the X-men better.

And you are a 100% out of touch if you think that Wolverine was only popular in the 90s

>the x-men films aren't kids films
Are you seriously gonna argue this? Just because Logan is R-rated it doesn't retroactively made the entire franchise such.

>And you are a 100% out of touch if you think that Wolverine was only popular in the 90s
And you are out of touch if you think Jackman's Wolverine is more popular than RDJ's Iron Man nowadays.

No. It's made by the same hack as the last one.