What Sup Forums related merch do you/would you wear?

What Sup Forums related merch do you/would you wear?

I have the standard Superman T-Shirt. Wear it pretty often.

And anyone who doesn't know K6BD would think you're a psycho if you wore that.

>would wear
my kaine hoodie, sadly i live in south texas and we didn't get winter this year

>do wear
a supes shirt that has an "old style" image and title and a cap. america one

Bought this shirt last year and it's a very nice conversation starter.

>makes a shirt that says not to read his comic and sells it

how is KC Green so based

Basic symbols on shirts are better than printed words or art.
Discuss.

I'd wear that shit but people would not get the reference and think I'm some kind of edgelord.

I ordered a "Jerk" t-shirt.

He's not based, he's just "ironic".

Also self deprecation lol am I funny yet?

The only Sup Forums related clothes I have is a Homestuck shirt.

Not Sup Forums related, but if I ever got cancer, I'd wear that courage wolf one that says "The doctor called it cancer, I call it challenge".

>reach heaven through violence

so like... fight your way to the top?

I'm going to buy a Green Lantern shirt the day I find one that's not 30+ USD and I'm going to make a Legion shirt when I buy a printer or find a place that sells wax paper. I have GL and Brainiac pins on my bag and an Avengers varsity jacket that I wear from time to time.

A Perry the Platypus shirt. Very effective to attract girl's attention, and kid's amusement.

I don't own anything else. Mostly because I'm more into shirts with simple iconic designs (I'd love a black shirt with the hawkeye symbol, or a red and yellow hoodie of Robin).

I also want to avoid turning into that guy i know who has only geeky shirts. Not that i think "ha he likes this, what a loser". It's more the fact that he only has that. Sup Forums related shirt, bag, keychains, phone decorations...and he defines himself by those geeky things. To the point that he gets mad if you criticise the brand.

Just order it at some custom shirt place.

They've got one near where I live where you can get a decent quality t-shirt of any color with text or a graphic for $12. I get all my hipster shirts with ironic text at that place.

I've got a steven universe hoodie that my friend gave me as a sorry I got drunk and acted like an idiot gift.

Did you get any of those Kelly T-shirts like Rap Band or Sophisticated adult?

>want to get a Flash shirt
>people will think I'm copying le Bazooples man

Actually no, but thanks for reminding me.

I think that show's hype died out like two years ago. It's safe.

i have a lot of dc shirts and a few marvel, mostly spider-man and x-men, i also have boxers with dc characters and socks but i make sure i keep it all under other clothes so no one besides me knows, i live in a cold isolated place where most guys are still barbarians and i need to blend in to keep the peace.

GL shirt for working out, willpower and all that. Id like myself a gray lantern/ Goatboy shirt next

I got a captain america shield shirt for like $3 on sale and it's one of the softest most comfy shirts I own

Nice Bazinga-man shirt

Just ordered it. :^)

I might add an Insolent children one as well, while I'm at it.

Though I guess it would have to be a hoodie.

I don't like hoodies.

wait, is KSBD connected to TES somehow?

That could work too, I suppose. Thanks for the tip

Symbols are best but Bazinga ruined GL and Flash for me.
I like retro art and logos are okay but slogans are complete shit.