Daughteru thread

Extra points if they have sibs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51451349/#51458395
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This, she's snarky and smart and broken. I'd be friends with her and use her as a wingman. "Where's the mom?" You asking. I killed her, because I'm a serial killer. She helps.

Hugs, not fugs, m8.

This better not be going where I think it's going.

>elder sister
>one of the pages shows her topless
>she has nipples but no tits

Which comic? I've seen this before

I just want her to smile again.

Sisters that's the French title too

Lazer time, all the time.

That comic was something else

We need to get some drawfags to draw her up some new art

Yeah it was.

Why do you do this to me, user

ho. ly. shit. Olly just blew this thing wide open

Is she Sup Forums?

>Daughteru thread
So loli thread?

Don't be lewd.

>Don't be lewd.
>in Sup Forums

Daughterfu's are for head pats and pancakes, not lewds.

I don't know man I don't trust any little girl cause they will fucking lure you in with rock music and beer

Daughteru Champion Seven Years Running.

What does it say about me as a person that I want my daughter to be a sociopathic con artist in the making?

It is a documented occurrence. Never let yourself be left alone with little girls. Lolis are insidious, and a daughterfu could just be playing the long con.

She's actually displayed those tendencies less and less over the course of the show.

But the thing I love about it is she didn't just suddenly change one day. She's grown as a character. Probably more so than anyone else on the show.

I would totally buy her ice cream and take her to the fair

Satan trips of fucking truth

>Daughteru

Reminds me of a thread a while back. No screencap, but there is an archive. It's daughteru related, so I'll post it here if you don't mind.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51451349/#51458395

>Bob Seger
Fuck man, guess that's it for me

All of them.

fuck off scrapper

I'm not Scrapper I just think those are great daughterfus.

sure

>tow your daughteru is an aspiring comedian who most likely has shit taste in comedians like Kevin Hart, Ralphie May, Gabriel Iglesias, Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia

I heartily fapped to her

>Be an abscent father to such an angel
You monster user.

Is Clementine Sup Forums? I mean, her game is so non-interactive it might just be a cartoon.

Well tell her some dad jokes then.

>Is Clementine Sup Forums?
No.

r-really?

Fuck me in the ass, daddy.

Her breasts slowly develop through the books

Three decent choices. Top right complete garbage.

Telling her dad jokes will make things worse. I'd start her early by showing her some Mitch Hedberg and well, her fragile little mind is unfortunately not ready yet for George Carlin or Dave Chappelle (you know, the good shit)

Cute. Are those comics any good?

Jazzmine is pure daughter material.

Is that Sarah Andersen?

She's only 12 when the series starts. She's older and wiser compared to Marine, who is six.

patrician choice

I'm not sure if having a dead daughteru is such a good idea

Won't have to save for college.

You could think of it as a back story for a detective that's trying to find his daughter's murder

He could never move on

im sure introducing a child to stoner humor is the best way to start off their development

Her and Dick are so adorable.

The kid looks kind of like a dude. I think it has something to do with the face.

I just wanna give her a better life, you know stuffed toys, ice cream, and a room all to herself.

There is nothing wrong with her.

Nah, they are cute.