You have ten seconds to convince me that this is not the greatest image in the history of Sup Forums

You have ten seconds to convince me that this is not the greatest image in the history of Sup Forums.

Commence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L2fqRrrIetM?t=339
nyc.maddiezieglerbook.com/event/maddie-ziegler-nyc-#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dat pasty date

challenger

>go out to eat
>see her in restaurant
>accidentally shout at the top of your voice "Chloe I love you"
>this reaction

Why do rich people eat at mall food courts and then expect privacy?

>date
lurk moar

There's literally no way this can be explained to an austic person so I'll just say that any relationship in your mind between wealth and privacy is made up

just love how the camera has the attention of everyone in the area not just chloe

and who the fuck takes a creep shot with flash ?

close OP

Is kanye human kino?

it was a accident ok the flash wasn't meant to be on

Alpha enough to forgo the hoverhand, beta enough not to realize where the tits are.

Bruce?

Wheres the gay blowjob?

it almost looks like one seamless picture
nice little illusion

There's like six pictures in a sequence of escalating shock.

based fucking mel.

She really blew her face up, I bet the original kid moved on as the rest of us did, as transformers did.

how can bernie bros ever compete?

This one too

Jezus everything about her body is so masculine

I really like this picture.

It looks like she's rolling up her sleeves to sock the nerdy kid

what?

those hands could crush stone

first I thought the little shit's ugly shoes were the point

Story?

hhahhahaha holy shit I love it when they play dress up

some user said something like
"everyone in this picture looks like theyve just found out theyre about to die"
i laugh every time i see it

Every other guy there is wearing heels. It's like Hollywood is some kind of persistent manlet convention.

To be fair s(he)'s almost 70.

This bitch is wrinkling up like milk.

lmao whats this from?

I think it was the first black panther teaser from several months ago

What anime is this from?

she perfect

You'd think a short man being a beloved millionaire movie star would be a rebuttal to Sup Forums saying that short men will never amount to anything but I guess not

meryl streep talking about how mma is shit or something

youtu.be/L2fqRrrIetM?t=339

Meryl goes all political at the GG's for 6 straight minutes and rightfully alot of people were pissed she was using the platform to push her agenda regardless of whether they agreed with her or not.

has anything fucked it?

lmao what the fuck

I may be fat and ugly, but at least I'm 6'2

it's more the fact that he's a rich millionaire but still can't get over it himself it makes me feel better since my life isn't you get it user?

WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

>that dude eating alone
LMAO

There's literally nothing wrong with eating alone. Only insecure betas care.

So actors aren't allowed to talk politics anymore while a fucking reality tv show host won the election. That makes perfect sense.

this without a doubt

holy shit. how tall is this man

whats so wrong with being a manlet??

I think the issue is that people want to watch the golden globe awards without someone grandstanding. I mean, do you really want every actor coming up there sharing their thoughts? Most of us can't even formulate a non-shit opinion on things, what makes you think they can do better? 6 minutes is way too long. If you wanna say something, keep it down to 10 seconds at least.
Or be like a football player and take a knee during the golden globes theme song

well her calling out mma pissed people off also and sports in general also she can have her opinion but no one cares at the GG about that as evidence by peoples reactions

dat false dilemma

also my favorite

webm better than the still, but yeah that one is very memorable

Wait I recognize that gay blowjob from somewhere

the fuck lol

Even better now that we know she's a complete hypocrite.

He knew.

this whole time I thought Rupert Grint was like just over 6ft or something because of how tall he looked in the movies compared to Radcliffe. Fucking lel he is only 5'8"

people make such a big deal about manlets for why tho

alot, but wearing special manlet boots or doing tip-toes only make you look more pathetic

me on the right

Iron Man 3 I think

>for why tho

Makes me almost want to use my vacation time to tearass around hollywood and harass stars for Sup Forumss amusement. dubs i do it within a year.

Was he in some kind of accident? His arms are longer than his legs

He dosen’t get to bring friends.

it's really only the ones who try to compensate for it that are funny like RDJ with his shoes or piven and collin on tippey toes

>So actors aren't allowed to talk politics anymore
They never were. They are actors, literally losers with no education. They should say thank you and walk away to avoid drama.

Harry looks like a retard but at least he owns his stature

The pic is a clear photoshop, you can see the blur on their shoes in the bottom frame.

there is nothing wrong with being a manlet

Not anymore. Bella and Ryan are sluts now.

Christ, I knew a lot of actors were small, but if I ever met these people not knowing how small they are I don't think I could help but have a visible look of confusion at first.

for why??

>white """""""""woman""""""""""

STOP HATING ON MANLETS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH US I COULD DESTROY YOU WITH ONE PUNCH IF I NEEDED TO

why would you post that

to embarass the dumb pedo kike

>that nose

here's the gallery from that event
nyc.maddiezieglerbook.com/event/maddie-ziegler-nyc-#

fake name and email works fine