Actress in stranger things did not want to kiss the black kid

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stranger-things-season-2-netflix-child-actors-pressured-kiss-duffer-brothers-sadie-sink-caleb-a8041401.html

Sup Forums cucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stranger-things-season-2-netflix-child-actors-pressured-kiss-duffer-brothers-sadie-sink-caleb-a8041401.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not even niggers, that's why they kill eachother in record numbers.

How many times is this gonna be posted ?
We get it. Hollywood is run by perverted Jews

what percentage does that particular face represent?

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stranger-things-season-2-netflix-child-actors-pressured-kiss-duffer-brothers-sadie-sink-caleb-a8041401.html
Disgusting. I'm starting to think that Sup Forums is right.

ey ey, white boi we takin yo women.

she wanted it anyway. if not she would have walked

She said that she didn't want it but was pressured into it. She's just a little girl.

>Did not want to
But she did

didnt wanna get aids

>girl does the job she's been paid thousands to do
>BOOO HOOO
A lot of scenes weren't scripted and the idea even came from the other kids in the cast.

my throat hurts from laughing at this picture

“You reacted so strongly to this - I was just joking - and you were so freaked out that I was like well, I gotta make her do it now… that’s why I’m saying it’s your fault.” - Ross Duffer

>Forcing a little girl to kiss a boy because she doesn't want to do it.

It's better to start thinking late than never. Good for you. Keep taking the pill.

That's a maghrebian probably Algerian, they're part black and not white. Black on black violence is fun.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO BE AN ACTRESS BUT I DON'T WANT TO ACT!!!! WAHHHHHHHH

Kissing someone is not "acting" aka Make pretend

Acting is whatever the director wants you to do on screen, you not liking it doesn't make it acting any less

I'm black and I don't blame her, that nigga is ugly.. If she got to kiss a Jaden Smith type I'm sure she wouldn't have cared.

but she kissed him on the cheek eventually

just pause the scene and you'll see it

>forcing sexual content on an underaged girl who doesn't want to and hasn't agreed to it
Of course you see no problem with it Rabbi.

She agreed to it the second she signed onto the show

Unless her contract stipulated it, no she didn't.

>ugh a fake kiss
>totally raped

>contracts stipulate the entirety of a script
You can't be this stupid

It's great seeing all those blue checkmark liberals being offended by an interracial kiss. "feminism" and "women's right" might be a good segue to redpilling them into white supremacy.

>Actress in stranger things did not want to kiss the black kid

It wasn't on the script that she agreed to. They didn't have her consent, they literally raped her

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

>hurr durr it's da joos
Netflix isn't even in that list on the left, what are you even trying to say.

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE

They generally stipulate any level of contact, particularly romantic. We can do the shekeldance all day, Rabbi. You have no power here.

Didn't Soros buy Netflix?

pol is always right.

There truly is hope for Gen Z

>maghrebian probably Algerian
So, Arabic

You figure it out, JIDF

her career is over now

If it wasn't in the contract they wouldn't have been able to make her do it. Either that or she did it of her own volition.

It wasn't in her contract which is why she said no and why they had to bully her into it. Again, ply your tricks elsewhere. The goyim here know.

Reed Hastings is the main owner
Again, not a single mention of Netflix.

So she did do it on her own then. No story here, move along

GE owns: NBC, Universal Pictures, Comcast
TIME WARNER owns: CNN, Time, Warner Bros.
CBS owns: Smithsonian Channel, Jeopardy, NFL.com
lol it's about to be 5

>Amerisharts think this is white

Hastings is the CEO, Soros is the majority share owner. Guess who reports to who?

man, Sup Forums is racist as FUCK

>bunch of adult men pressure a 14 year old girl to do physical romance that she wasn't under contract to do and that she resisted every step of the way
>"oy vey goyim, what's the problem, she got her shekels didn't she?"

Yeah. Also, the cuter Duffer brother raped me 10 years ago when I was 10. If you're anticipating stranger things s3, you might be disappointed.

A

eh, it's not like every actress in the industry wants to kiss the guy

>oh by the way there's a scene later tonight at my house without cameras where I creampie your pussy and impregnate you
>too late sweety you signed the contract

A deal's a deal.

holy shit you have to either be a nigger or a roastie to think that is white. Its clearly a half nigger. Jesus christ look at his nigger hair

literally a lib cuck response from the duffer faggot. Oh a white person doesnt want to kiss a nigger, thats racist lets force her for being so freaked out.

>newfag redditors falling for this b8
man i miss when this was an 18+ board

4... viacom = cbs

at least viacom lists networks. cbs is listing shows on cbs.

She's ugly as sin, I'm sure the blackie didn't wanna kiss her either.

>muh soros boogeyman

He bought a bunch of shares, like any person can do, he doesn't own it you retard

Why did there need to be a relationship in the first place? If you really fucking needed it, wasn't the two mains enough?

He isn't a major shareholder, you retard. Stop saying dumb shit

Retard?! Sir, I am a human being!

>two existing relationships
>both between white boys and white girls
>none of these underaged cunny melting for the BBC
You know why they added it.

I really don't understand this shit. Lucas is the only one that pays attention to Maxine; Maxine holds Lucas's hand and opens to him in the bus. Everything was there to build they being a couple, the only reason I see for not having them kiss would be to not detract from Mike's and Eleven's. What did Sadie expect? just some lame dancing. She has a forgettable character she should be thankful for that scene. and admit that the director did the right thing. Grow up Miss Sink!
It makes me sad that this can blow up and hurt her career, because she cannot be prettier.

Solid jewposting, user.

>tfw all the 13 year old kids in stranger things have had their first kiss before me and I'm 19

kill me, just fucking kill me

>this is white in USA

I thought they should've paired her with Will anyways, the black kid is hella ugly and is 4 years older than her and the chubby mexican kid works better as the one always chasing the girls than having one.

>actor did not want to act

she can admit to being nervous, it's cute. But for christ sake do something where everybody can save face. This controversy can make the writers shy away and write the character off
Will was kind of busy with being possessed by a monster.

Why do black people trigger you THIS much?

How many times have you watched BR2049?

>Amerigoys will defend this

Overrated show with an overrated cast.

I don't know. I remember farting while watching it and when the fart stopped, it was actually earlier in the movie. So I must have been watching it some number of times while my fart was going on. How long is a fart usually?

Yep, 100%. Kid actors suck anyway but these kids are even worse than normal.

there were as many as 20 takes, some dispersion can be expected. And those lips of him are not small either.

>Will was kind of busy with being possessed by a monster.
When will they just give Will his own super powers already? He should be able to control and talk to those alien things by now

stay jelly you fucking cattle

FUCKING

>there are people who pay for blacked subscriptions and think it's like real life