Thor Director gets angry on twitter over Rottan Score

what an insecure little faggot. If he'd faced up to half the criticism Snyder's had to endure, he'd have already necked himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

filmoria.co.uk/who-are-hollywoods-most-cost-effective-actors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not really seeing any anger here

Imagine being this butthurt.

>Chad Auteur
Has there ever been such a perfect title for /ourguy/ such as this?

Do you think WB orchestrated Whedon's cheating allegations to show his chad side when joining the DChads?

>FUCK YOU FOR SAYING MY FILM IS ONLY 99% PERFECT

Fucking embarrassing. Critics are calling Snyder a mother-hating Nazi by the hour and he doesn't give a single fuck. Marvel directors are a reflection of their own ego-trip films.

>hating on Ragnarok

Americucks just can't handle the bants I guess

Jeez what an embarrassing post

It would be pretty frustrating to come close to that coveted 100% and know that the negative review preventing it is from some jackass whose going to hate any movie from you no matter what.

I don't know who these people are.
Didn't we used to hate reddit for stealing our content? Why the fuck does anyone here care what a bunch of cunts fags and niggers are saying on twitter?

What a vain faggot. He should be grateful that 99% critics are either dumb or bought enough to give capeshit trash positive scores. History will not be kind on this era of film critics.

So he's making movies that provoke no thought for brainless unculturated people and he's not happy he got a super positive score by some hacks?

Am I missing something here?

Based Variety, fuck Taika (((Cohen)))

boy was pretty fucking thought provoking

Typical MCUcks

What would happen to the MCU if RT was taken offline and filmmakers and fanboys were actually forced to argue for the films themselves and not broken external metrics?

It fucking wasn't, retard

He doesn't sound very angry. I think you're projecting.

>maybe the kinds of movies i make don't appeal to this one person
>no, that can't be right. they obviously have a personal vendetta against me

what an absolute child

t.disney shills

You guys know how obvious you are?

ya'll mad huh

Why do europoors like watching grown adults in Halloween costumes throwing CGI at each other?

t. Taika

dey mad bruh

We'll the second one is the senior writer at Vanity Fair.
What a fucking weird (and vain) thing for her to tweet.

the last one I saw as iron man 1, I only ever click on Marvel vs. DC threads to cringe and feel better about myself

I just want the RT logo off my dvd adboxes. Fucking hate that stupid tomato telling me something I'm about to buy that was made in a factory in China is "fresh." Fuck every autistic cunt who enabled that shitty website. It's like buying a book and it having a cartoon worm next to an apple shouting "Readable!" It makes me feel like movies are retarded and I should be doing something else with my time.

You have a restricted definition of thought-provoking

>99% RT
>It actually says 7.7

A 99% movie can actually be a 6/10, so fuck this shit.

>That snyder hates his mother

Is that a sign of toxic masculinity or some shit? PLenty of women hate their mothers. Damn, I expect MORE women hate their mothers

I think you need a gf.

>following some editor for vanity fair
If it isn't a pussy I can stick my dick in idc

Capeshit review scores are grossly too high!

The thing is they "slide the scale" by arguing that capeshit shouldn't be judged to the same standard trophy-farmers and other halfway-good movies are judged by.

"L-Look at what this MCU director said on Twitter over two weeks ago, i-it's outrageous!" said the increasingly nervous DCEU fan as the Justice League premiere kept inching ever closer.

I haven't watched the movie, but isn't it just like generic shit that's been done a million times before?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

The top one is some famous Youtube "film analyst".

She uses the mother hate thing because it's well known Snyder considers his mother the most important person in his life. She tries to hit him where he hurts the most.

Compare this level of personal attacks to Taika's vanity conquest for 100% on RT. One of them is quiet and never lashes back, the other bitches and whines the second the world doesn't bend to his will.

>beautiful cover art
>some stupid circle thing with a tomato in the middle
I know it's meant as a seal of quality but it ruins the whole thing and makes me feel like I'm supporting an entertainment industry run by soulless vampires instead of collecting art so fuck you

Well, in contrast to Snyder, his movies are very good.

waipipo chakalakatiti btfo

First he'd have to do as bad movies as Snyder does.

I wish Snyder would kill himself too.

>this guy who hated my other films loves this one
>LOLZ CANT HANDLE CRITICS LOL IM NOT INDIAN IM WHITE XDD
What did Pajeet mean by this?

>very good
You got a pretty shitty standard, regardless of your opinion on Snyder

wow welcome to why these RT threads are fucking retarded

>"collecting art"
You're beyond saving, nevermind.

Thor Ragnarok is a fucking Happy Meal film. The extreme satire on the MCU done unironically.

>buying movies

Joanna Robinson annoys me.

that was before the movie even came out, and he is right to point out the autistic behavior of that "reviewer"

I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for his tweet.

Why is "one" in quotes? How's he feel about the other "nineteen" and "counting?"

Maybe the reviewer consistently thinks his movies are bad? Why isn't the director calling out the people who always give him positive reviews? I'm sure there's at least one.

She's hot though. I want to fuck her and Courtney Enlow, only in her asses, for two days.

Totally agree. Snyder should neck himself since sucker punch.

Fucking subhuman trash ruining great properties and unlimited potential of DC comics.

How the hell can anyone take Rotten Tomatoes seriously anymore?

Not every movie is marvel presents: thor 3/hulk 6: ragnarok

Maybe his mother is a cunt?

Don't bully, he's a good guy

There's 20 negative reviews right now, what's he saying about that?

>It's a "Pedocrats try to fit in" episode

what a cuck

I only want to see this movie because its the closest I'll get to a Hulk movie. Mark Ruffalo is the closest to the TV series, and the better part of the Avenger movies. Will I be disappointed? Thor is my least favorite out of the Avengers. The actor's great, but the character doesn't interest me

>the character doesn't interest me
They've gone a different route with him. Brooding Thor wasn't working, so they've just gone with the ridiculous character he was always meant to be.

not seeing being a good father anywhere on the chad auteur side. maybe i missed it?

Does it have that stupid humor GOTG2 had? Where every single serious moment is met is an unfunny snark/joke.

>I only want to see this movie because its the closest I'll get to a Hulk movie
Ang Lee Hulk and Incredible Hulk exist and are far better films than this McDonald's cash-in.

Its like GOTG on steroids, its practically unwatchable if you aren't retarded.

James Gunn is actually pretty dope tho

this bait is trash

Yeah, in 20 years film students are going to be studying marvel and DC movies.

His mom's gone. And her name was Marsha.

Has Thor Ragnarok finally reached peak numale-ism as a concept?

>one guy makes movies that spark discussion and debate for years, and are filled with imagery ranging from incredibly blatant to incredibly subtle

>and then there's James "Pillowturd" Gunn

Name 1 actually good Snyder movie

Anyone else remember when James Gunn was whining people were talking too much about BvS on his twitter? Worst part being that he refused to acknowledge the film itself despite once writing for Snyder's film. Coward.

The entire movie is a giant dance off. If you loved that part of GotG you'll die of orgasming watching Ragnarok.

I'll name 5.

Watchmen
Dawn of the Dead
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut: Dawn of kino

Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, Man of Steel, Legend of the Guardians, and BvS.

I admit, I didn't care much for Suckerpunch, but I think that's largely because despite some cool scenes, it's a really depressing movie.

Watchmen.

I liked Sucker Punch. It was fairly experimental and while not all things were a hit I don't mind the attempt. The DC adds two vital scenes sadly cut from the theatrical version.

>believes in family
He did a good job

Yeah. He should do what Snyder did and copy a movie from the competition. That's a real healthy way to deal with critisicism.

Watchmen is better than all MCU movies, a solid 6.5/10

I was thinking about it the other day and realized it's sort of "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" set entirely inside the main character's head. She's sort of Chief and McMurphy at the same time.

He did, the Valkyries vs Hela scene is a 300 rip off

He already did.

congrats on paying off 100% of the critics. rt is a joke and is pretty much a rating of how pandering and dumb a movie is

Disney takes a deliberate approach to mimic Snyder. They did this for Civil War aswell, being a massive reaction to Snyder making a Batman v Superman film. Mouseshills will say Snyder is playing their game now even though we've had two Marvel movies desperately ripping Snyder off. Hell the only way to quip up JL was to fucking fire Snyder and replace him with a Marvel hack yes man. The man has his vision regardless of what the mouse does. If anything he's subtly implied he thinks Marvel movies are garbage fast food films.

>film

I think he means "product".

>auteur

He only co-wrote Sucker Punch, and I bet even that was just coming up with over the top visuals while someone else wrote the dialogue and characters. Wouldn't surprise me if he is actually dyslexic

It's a shame that JL will be fucking awful. Everything about it looks like shit and you know it's because WB has been trying to wrestle creative control away from Synder since those brainlet journos bitched about BvS not being Zany! Wacky! Fun! like every single Marvel Studios movie that's been crapped out since 2007.

The man is my hero.

I have no trouble believing he's dyslexic. A lot of very visually-oriented people are.

>If he'd faced up to half the criticism Snyder's had to endure, he'd have already necked himself.

Well his daughter took the bullet for him

DCpajeets are just mad jelly that Disney has the most efficient moneymaking combination of quipkino, capekino and catekino.
filmoria.co.uk/who-are-hollywoods-most-cost-effective-actors/
Top 3 all in MCU

this is the fucking issue. the marvel films are popcorn flicks with pretty lights, but are all forgotten a week later, where as we are still talking about man of steal and the sybolismns and intentions of the characters, what does a 100% score on RT mean when your shit film is forgotten about a month later

>t. cock-lover

The movie is all meat no potatoes.

Doesn't change the fact that his "bold visions" are bad and everything outside of action is trash

What part of your brain are you missing to be this autistic?