youtube.com/watch?v=KqxdYaDLZRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss the 90s so fucking much.

You literally couldn't get away with something like that today

>Family Guy
>South Park
>Implying

>he never watched Team America: World Police

Ugh... what's he going to do next, the flapping dickey?

>Team America: World Police
>today

You what

You can't, the jewish media would call them racist and trump supporters. It's worse how you can lose your job over a black or jew joke.

Yeah man, it's fucking awful. It's a real tragedy.

You know there's a difference between a racist joke and a parody racist joke, right? Unless you're under 15, the former probably isn't going to be that funny to you.

One thing that surprises me about modern Simpsons is that, while they don't do jokes like this, they're always embracing and using racial/cultural/sexual/whatever stereotypes. There are still a lot of jokes that make fun of Apu and his gods.

>South Park
South Park is aware of this issue and has delivered commentary to support the idea behind that post.

One could also argue that South Park and Family Guy continue to get away with it because of their long held status. People expect them to push boundaries and not be PC because that's always been their niche. It's grandfathered in.

go outside nigga, this place is rotting your brain

Simpsons willingly turned their backs long ago. They gentrified themselves of their own accord, rather than due to outside pressure. But I think it has more to do with a shift in the writing than with not being able to go back.

Thats just sad.

Whadda you think, Internet Comic?

>people forgot the gag is that Krusty is a tasteless clown, and not the racist joke itself
>defend it as a bastion of politically incorrect humor
>proceed to argue there's no such thing in modern TV, when literally every "adult" cartoon out of there is nothing but "incorrect" jokes ad nausea

How very grown up of you. But unless you're denying that there has been a surge in political correctness in the last several years, you're really missing the fucking point.

w-well, but I bet we could've gotten away with doing the ching chong joke unironically in the 80's!

No, he's on point. You're an idiot. It's like laughing with Beavis and Butthead rather than at them - you can do it, but that's not the point.

No user, I'm fully aware of that.

I'm insisting that political correctness has gotten so extreme that that wouldn't be allowed to air regardless of its negative context because its existence in a vacuum is unacceptable. The same way you can't say nigger even if it's in an editorial context where you're quoting someone.

What exactly is the point? That SJWs fucking suck? Is that the only damn point you 'tards are capable of making? Doesn't it ever get old getting butthurt about a bunch of retards?

>Wah wah political correctness it's SO new and it's SO OPPRESSIVE, not being able to do squinty eyes is why I voted for TRUMP

>

His point is that today you can't even joke about the tastelessness of said joke because then they think you're endorsing it because "you're showing it". It's like those who say GoT is bad because they show bigotry and racism between the kingdoms.

You're living in a fantasy world then.

You're welcome to wake up whenever you get tired of acting like a victim.

>he forgot that there was literally a church movement against Simpson back in the 90's
>political correctness is getting worse guys!

Remember when small conceals could ban rock concerts from states, because THE DEVIL is behind it?

There's the problem with the "nowadays thing changed..." argument. Usually they are done by people who are or underage or never made a research about past generations moral police.

>His point is that today you can't even joke about the tastelessness of said joke

Yes you can, dumbass. I'll give you a very mainstream example- on SNL they consistently have Baldwin, when playing Trump, make off-color and jarring jokes (i.e. when the jews are out the goys will play) for the sake of being obnoxious. It's called satire.

fucking faggots get browbeaten by a bunch of skinny american hipsters on twitter and think theres some there's some vast PC conspiracy

bill burr said it best just tell them to fuck off, not that hard

yeah, fuck respecting people that are different than me, they should've been white, lol

>I'm insisting that political correctness has gotten so extreme that that wouldn't be allowed to air regardless of its negative context because its existence in a vacuum is unacceptable

And you're a fucking moron, because not only does this specific episode get rerun on television constantly, but the vast majority of Adult Swim cartoons are nothing but this brand of tasteless, offensive "humor". The fuck are you even asking for here?

>Tumblr posts matter!

It's Gamergate all over again. No one cares. Seriously, no one.

Game of Thrones still one of the most watched shows, opinions on game characters sex appeal still positive and blockbusters movies are trying to please everyone since the 60's

Only online forums like to pretend those are big deal, when in real life it's just scapegoats and shitposting all day on both sides

Mainstream public could not care less

I'm not the guy who thinks there's a conspiracy, but if you don't think there's a group out there causing trouble to satisfy their own moral compass, then you're delusional.

He's got it right in a way, but that works best if you do NOT have an online presence tied to your real life.

You say that "today" shows can't even reference racism, and then for an example to prove how this couldn't happen you choose the most popular show in the world as an example?

Yeah a few crazies complained about something in Game of Thrones. It's still the biggest show on the planet.

I'd agree with you except for the fact that ANTIFA exists.

Yeah, and I'm sure there are groups out there who are White supremacists. Doesn't mean I will play the victim and act like the whole world is racist and White supremacist, and waste hours and hours bitching about le eeebil White supremacist conspiracy.

>McCarthy used to put on jail everyone who does not agree that America is the best thing since sliced bread
>Ginsberg almost went to prison because he admitted to smoke pot and sympathize with communism
>Ray Charles got banned from Georgia because he was black
>Twisted Sister vocalist Dee Snyder had to face a jury because of the lyrics that "advocates BDSM"
>THE WORLD IS SO PC NOW, I WANT TO GO BACK!

Fair enough. I stand corrected.

Btw, what are the chances that someone influential would take someone like Moviebob seriously and use his words as his motivation for his campaign?

i mean it's not like there was any massive historical event that would predispose most of the western world to be anti-fascism.

>How you dare to say anything against fascism, that is very fascist of you!

Sorry to deviate from the riveting, original discussion that's going on between the brilliant political thinkers in this thread, but what is that thing called that Krusty is wearing that goes up and down like that?

A dicky.

>expecting people to be freely open to fascism
>gets triggered when it fails

Ray Charles wasn't banned from Georgia.

I actually agree with you here. It's just too bad the extremes will do just that. Like what you say here? That's what SJWs do. Or even reee about anything to the right of Stalin. Like how the extreme anti-SJWs will reeee about anything left leaning just because SJWs benefit from it.

Playing the victim is tempting though. It's more comfy to think the world is out to get you than to realize that people are dicks and while some would love nothing better to do than to ruin your day, most don't give a shit.

you never visited a gag shop?

It's one of the oldest ones in the book, together with floppy shoes and flowers that sprint water

Part of the gag of him being so terrible

Yeah I've seen it before in cartoons but I didn't know it was called a dicky

Isn't it? I mean how bad do you have to be to be more monstrous thugs than Nazis?

Yeah, I still think it's funny that they actually CALL it that.

Like how feminists shouldn't be criticised because of the good they have done in the past? Their current branches are what worries me, because they view anyone who disagrees as Nazis. Hell, they hate Liberals too.

The delusion and hypocrisy of "I deny LGBT people human rights because I'm offended by them" conservative cultists is hilarious and sad

>Vidya games were being called out as sexist murder simulators by idiot conseratives back then
>Vidya games are being called out as sexist murder simulators by idiot liberals today.

Second verse same as the first...

A SO A SO

ME LIKE A DA FRIED RICE, ME FLAP DICKY LONG TIME!!!

>couldn't get away with showing interracial couples on television years ago
>the worst thing that could possibly happen to you today for doing something "un-pc" is some teenager writing a tumblr post about you

Sounds like people have it pretty good these days. Creatives would've killed for the amount of freedom they have today.

Seems pretty presumptuous of you.

Where did you even get THAT from? See, THIS mentality is why ANTIFA is terrifying/hilarious depending on context. They twist words to make them sound evil.

freedom is degenerate heresy

the only freedom is pepe the frog and metal

After the racism but before the tumblr seems like a sweet spot.

>top-selling games are still AAA murder simulators no matter how loud twitter sjws scream
>people will unironically claim that there is some sort of problem

That is the best case scenario. Worst case is like what happened with Joss Whedon regarding how he wrote Black Widow in Avengers 2. Or Tim Hunt.

So Pepe is degenerate?

>any -ism is part of a hivemind

No it's not, you can call yourself a democrat all day long, when actually doing authoritarian things

The title it's useless in context

Same thing goes for feminism. Now every shithead can can itself a "feminist" , trying to appeal for moral superiority, while acting in egoistical authoritarian ways

Without even counting that "feminism" is a REALLY vague definition, with multiple ideals and perspectives, putting everyone in the same bag is searching for a scapegoat at the best

example : when facing a vandalism act, the news will often call it a "anarchy act", despite the action having little to do with anarchism, and the ideals being way more complex than that

>Joss Whedon regarding how he wrote Black Widow in Avengers 2.

the internet is mean to you for like a month?

Wouldn't things be better without the whining?

What on earth are you doing on Sup Forums?

I love your delusion and hypocrisy. Almost like people seriously defending literally everything wrong with mankind are forced to see freedom fighters as evil.

enjoying my whining.

It doesn't help when the media try their damn best to make the feminist look like the good guy despite being in the wrong. That damages them more than pointing them out as the worse of feminists.

Getting annoyed by bored trolls?

Oh, the humanity!

No it's not, because you'd still have to deal with having to tip toe around gay people in some places, such as things that are supposed to be "child-friendly". People on the internet writing mean things about you is non-issue.

I can ignore the whiners on Tumblr, because I don't go there. I have a harder time with the whiners on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /sci/, and /his/, whining about the whiners on Tumblr.

When you're literally whining about "PC" while desperately defending people that are actually offended at trivial things, you now posts like those are sad.

And what have they done lately that is SO heroic in your eyes? What have they done lately that makes them deserving of the title of being as you say "Freedom Fighters?" ASIDE from the name?

There's no way to stop people from whining. People will always be whining about something no matter what. If it really bothers you, then pic related.

If you're a delusional asshole with no self-awareness or appreciation for the "free speech" you claim to endorse

Fuck off SU fag, no one was even talking about gays here.

>I mean how bad do you have to be to be more monstrous thugs than Nazis?

It's sad when I can't even tell if people actually believe this or not anymore.

It wasn't trolls that drove him off. It was people he was trying to court in the first place.

And so you come to the defense of other people offended at trivial things because you approve of them instead.

yeah but wouldn't things be better if they didn't?
I'm not saying we do anything but jeez what a bunch of fags

See Trump's legislations, which include (among other things) voter suppression, censorship, terror raids and denying LGBT and women human rights.

You're kind of an idiot if you think this alone would demmand at the very least some serious response, let alone outright impeachment

In all honesty, out of LE EVIL MERCHANT shit theories, they are probably trying to compensate

Media, including movies, not long time ago used to show feminist as intolerant, lesbian, salty, satanists, murderers of the traditional values

It would be only a matter of time to backfire.

Also, the media loves a "scandal", to the point of calling it a "internet scandal" before it even getting published

All the rest are idiots taking the b8

so then don't do it. Deal with the soccer moms.

Not sure if you're desperate or lacking in reading comprehension, but you're denying the basic point, in that you have no highground morally.

Not really. It doesn't really take much effort to just stop looking at that shit. If I was an artist getting whined at and one day they all just disappeared, I don't think i'd even notice.

They're the ones wrecking up shit nowadays so it's pretty easy to believe.

When conservative coward cultists are so desperate that they're forced to evade the point.

>so then don't do it.

The point is to have creative freedom and not have to tip toe around certain things to avoid offending people.

>Deal with the soccer moms.

Networks were actually concerned with what soccer moms thought because it meant they might lose money, nobody gives a fuck about what some retard on tumblr thinks.

>doesn't take much effort
but imagine zero effort

I love when desperate cultists fixate more on property damage than republicans taking away their human rights.

No healthcare, no net neutrality, soon not even a world to live in.

And you whine about le "sjws".

Priceless

>mfw people use Tumblr as a scapegoat of everything SJW
>It's a blog platform, instead of a news site
>All you had to do is not follow the said idiots

Pretty photos and nice art, guys

Not that hard.

If "all_man_must_die_fempwr" appears on your timeline, just block it

So hypothetical losses vs tangible damage

All voices shut down as soon as I posted this.

Almost like you know you're in the wrong...

"Hypothetical"? I know you're so desperate to ignore reality as to rely on alternative facts, but there's nothing hypothetical about actual damage

that trash can was one day away from retirement!

exactly. Glad you agree the people burning down shit and attacking people are worse.

>Twisted Sister vocalist Dee Snyder had to face a jury because of the lyrics that "advocates BDSM"
To be fair, that led to one of the finest moments of his career.
youtube.com/watch?v=KqxdYaDLZRQ

and obviously you're too scared to respond since it's been a whole minute
debate over

How much of a humorless, lonely bitch do you have to be for your first instinct upon seeing a classic Simpson gag is to try to derail the thread into a serious political whine-fest?
Seriously, how can you be so lacking in self-reflection?

People shouldn't be pussies.

You mean the people burning down mosques and throwing ICE raids?

I wish I could get to you, so I could rip out your delusional, "I sincerely believe in the Bowling Green Massacre" face.

Mostly people who goes against basic things like labor rights, public healthcare, social security and many others are people who never experienced any of those things

Never had a real job, never went to public hospital and does not care about any security besides his own (parents) house.

So in the computer he lives in the world is ruined, and it's all because that one screencap from Tumblr that had 23 followers

Of corse the only way to change it is posting dank memes.

It only makes sense when people applaud Trump for being a "meme president". People are so alienated from society that even the president is nothing but a internet joke for him. He actually believes that is the only real consequence he will face putting a idiot in power.

>burnt down a mosque
when? And you sure it wasn't an insurance scam.
>ICE raids
So people upholding laws?
>rip out your delusional face
You sound like a nice civil person.

>when? And you sure it wasn't an insurance scam.

Can you verify that the people causing property damage at protests weren't planted by republicans?

Let's just all agree to debate hypotheticals from now on.