The Great Debate

Well?

What are we debating?

>>A sex obsessed happy-go-lucky alien who is all about embracing and cuddling
>>A SJW who is always obsessed with show off how much better she is than you
Is there even a choice?

Isn't Starfire suppose to be like 6 inches taller than Dick?

We are mass debating

He's too good for both.

>A cold slut
>A cold slut

How can one be a cold slut when her hair is on fire?

Donna.

Wheres Helena

Between Kori and Babs? Babs.

Pic is better than both.

There is no debate

Dick is a manlet and Starfire is a amazon.

>SJW feminazi vs nonresident alien

Currently the correct answer they are cute together! CUTE!

No she isn't. She is.

Dick should get with her.

DickxStarfire. All day. Every day. Til the end of days.

gb2 writing for Chinese MMOs, Devin Grayson.

Starfire, Babs is dogshit awful.

There's only one redhead that Dick belongs with and it's Wally

Not Jason

Pleb

kek

Babs

Starfire. They had a cute kid in one of the parallel earths.

Babs. I'm sorry, Sup Forums, I don't know why, but I just really like the DickBabs pairing.

Why can't I just choose Dick and leave the other two?

Jason

Starfire. Nu Batgirl sucks.

>DickBabs
I don't like it but at least its better than BruceBabs

>Mar'i will never be canon
what did i do to god?

Kori
Babs works better with Bruce.

you were born

The answer is "Yes".

ORANGED.com

that was hurtful you fucking faggot.

He should be with both of them. Poly .

Jaydick is a shit ship and Jason will never defeat the harem of manly men

Friendly reminder that Kori actually loved Dick.
Friendly reminder that Babs is fucking sjw-slut who's fucking niggers and asains just because
Firendly remidner that Kori is sexy alien
I understand dick x babs shippers if they're 14yo and just watched BTAS or smth, but c'mon.

why is female cucking so hot?

But she does. It's inarguable.

Starfire could have kept the Dick if she managed to draw Babs into a 3-way.

Dick belongs to Bruce without a doubt but who is the closest to get him?

Like Trump's wife?

>7 ft tall alien woman
>bigger boobs
>bigger hair
>not a crippled failure

How does Babs even compete?

I know Raven mindraped both Dick and Kori but did they ever do a three-way?

No one gives a damn for these things anymore
Marvel and DC editors are douchebags
Marvel and DC have become nobody's territory

>she's fucking 'x' color
That's not nearly as offensive as her hoe ass trying to get dicked down by Jason.

Thankfully Jason isn't a naive faggot and curved that bitch.

don't forget she ages slower

No, they just talked about how mind-raping Dick crossed the line and the girls went off to

This is the only way to solve their relationship problem is to have then be in a poly relationship .

literally who would choose Babs

Damn, you're right. I forgot about that. And Jason will be much better with great Artemis. Damn, I hope they'll discuss that topic in next Nightwing comic where they'll met.

And I hope Babs will stay in her horrible story and art comic, not touching Batfamily members anymore.

no

yes

Starfire is a black girl troq tho

Bruce Timm.

>troq
delet this

>Ywn raise a deformed Superman clone with a fiery redheaded Amazon who bullies you
Hurts

How is she mind-raped him? I remembered she entered his mind during sleep or smth and that's all. They haven't had even sex in that dream. :(

Because when the genders are this way around a threesome is always a more acceptable possibility, so it's almost entirely self-inflicted.

why is cuckqueaning suddenly so popular? I have some ideas.

It's really the fetish du-jour. Remember when 50 shades of gray got popular, and suddenly every woman suddenly became interested in BDSM? Something similar is happening with our culture and NTR in general.

I think all of the male cuckold memes indirectly caused a huge uptick in cuckqueaning fetishes. Really from two sources. The most obvious, is men who were disgusted by the cuckold memes, and might have a bit of sadism in them + a harem fetish. Of course these guys would like cuckqueaning.

The often discounted source are women. We see from the popularity of 50 Shades that sexually submissive kinks are not just a common fetish for women, but outright mainstream and vanilla. Naturally, they didn't latch onto the male cuckold memes the way that submissive men did. But still, cucking got into their heads; it is just to prominent in the sexual zeitgeist. So they reversed the cuckold memes into cuckquean memes to suit their own sexuality.

Why must you remind me.

I love it. It's like a super version of Always Sunny

Fuck this pic. Where is Raptor and Tiger?

That tsunadere Jason thread made a lot of new Jaydick fans huh?

from whom is that ass?

stop treating 4can like it's even slightly indicative of mainstream culture

>there are anons here who haven't read Grayson

tragic

Donna is for Roy. Also she cucked Dick in a dream so yeah

I think the 'steal a guy from a bitch" thing is not really new by any stretch of the imagination.

That's fucking disgusting, they're practically brother and sister.

Barbara and Dick's relationship makes for a better ongoing thing. If you're writing Dick Grayson comic books then Barbara's the better choice.

Starfire and Dick makes for a better "look at them in the future" kind of thing. As others have posted, stories about their kid would be way more interesting rather than normal human bat brat #20. Not just for cuteness but an actual alien demigod as a permanent member of the batfamily is a bit of a neat change of pace

>Mar'i will never be canon
>Damian will never feel awkward crushing on his niece

there are cuckqueaning memes all over the place though. 8 ch has a board dedicated to it, reddit has a couple of subreddits, tumbler has some things, etc.

It's not as common as cuckolding, which isn't that common itself. I didn't mean to imply that cuckqueaning was mainstream, just that it has grown exponentially over the last year or so. from an extremely tiny fetish that almost no one has, to a very small fetish that almost no one has. Still maybe a 100%+ increase in prevalence, that's interesting to me.

They've known each other about as long as Donna and Roy have and those two have fucked countless times. It's not really that weird. They met as teenagers.

Retards.

I imagine the age difference would be too much for a crush but him being protective over her would be cute.

>no DC Babysitters Club starring Damian

truly why even live

literally the one Dick ship worse than Dickbabs

>not having her be the same age and just from the future
come on now

He doesn't deserve Babs.

Damien/Stephanie is a better pairing.

Damien comes of age and gets that older women.

>not wanting Damian to take care of a possibly flying toddler

>Damian becomes batman
>He makes Mari robin
>Still is overprotective of her
>Even though she is much stronger and has powers.

Babs doesn't deserve him.

ftfy

Here's to hoping that survives tomorrow.

No he isn't, Kori is a fucking giant.

Both, to be honest.

>doesn't deserve hot dumpster garbage
nobody deserves that, nobody deserves to be stuck with that.

you're right. two women, fighting over a man, that's just traditional soap opera / romance novel territory. It's been popular for centuries.

what I'm saying has increased is women fetishizing getting their male love interest stolen from them. They used to enjoy the drama of a romantic rivalry, where the self-insert heroine would win in the end. they still like that type of story, but now there is a growing minority of women who enjoy seeing the self-insert female protagonist lose.

similarly, it was always common for men to enjoy the reality or fantasy of multiple women fighting over them. that's just a harem fetish. Now, there is an increasing number of men who enjoy, in a sadistic kind of way, seeing the jealousy and heartache of a cuckqean.

Babs doesn't deserve anyone to be honest, she's a bicycle slut

Correct answer is always Midnighter.

yep, and silly pictures of frogs couldn't possibly have any effect on US national politics.

Dick/Apollo while Middy watches. Fund it.

>why
when the hoe is such a hoe that she cannot understand decency.

>Babs can't get Dick
>tries for Jason
>fails
>goes for Bruce

>Middy uses Dick to analyze what Apollo enjoys most.

I don't mean love triangle exactly but fantasizing being the seductress/winner specifically isn't unusual. That scenario isn't uncommon.

But I guess you're right that those picking the loser side might be new.

>Dick normally
>Jason in Eternal
>Tim in Arkham games
>Bruce whenever Timm gets his hands on the characters
>Luke whenever
So she'll fuck Damian eventually right

Damien has Talia, he ain't going to waste a hard-on on Babs' public-use pussy.