>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #11 (February 15th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtu.be/netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/harrison-ford-airplane-incident-federal-aviation-administration-1201988435/
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/826971702462603264
starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice digits

gay anal sex

Ford's at it again
variety.com/2017/biz/news/harrison-ford-airplane-incident-federal-aviation-administration-1201988435/

Hail Mandalore!

poopy dick nigger

In 2017 the Wise will Rise

He and his planes

>"Harrison, the fine print on your contract states you are required to make further cameo appearances if called for."
>"What? No, Han Solo is dead. You have that new kid playing him in that new movie, what do you need me for?"
>"We need you to play an older Han in the final scenes of the... Harrison? Where are you going?"
>"Gonna take my plane out for a spin..."

Rex vs Cody in a Snake vs Ocelot style fight when

Reminder that Anakin's body has no genetic input besides from his Mother and he is physically a genderbent version of Shmi Skywalker.
Therefore, genetically speaking, Luke and Leia are essentially the offspring of Shmi and Padme.

Did I ever tell you the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

I swear Harrison Ford is Bane

Yes he does. His overabuncdance of midichlorians make up the rest of his genome

>Lucasfilm press release after Ford dies
>"We are saddened by his untimely death, however the contract he signed with us allows us to continue to use his likeness via CGI. We will continue to include Harrison's likeness in future films of the franchise."

>mistaking a taxiway for a runway
he's losing it

I'm glad this old meme hasn't been forgotten

I never realized how much I wanted that before
Filoni get off your ass and make it happened

I must have missed this one, what is it?

Meant for

if his dad is the force, wouldnt that make him 50% Shmi - 50% all living things

Ford's accidents aren't accidents, he's legit trying to kill himself to get out of being in Star Wars (or appearing at Celebration)

He's in his mid-seventies. My grandma worries me in a car and is the same age; I would either shit myself to dead or pucker up so tight I'd never shit again if I had to let her be my pilot. It's time for Grandpa Ford to re-take his test.

Post crack theories to tide us over till new episode

>Thrawn knew Sabine would try to rally her clan at some point, and has taken precautions to ensure her mother remains loyal - through solid Chiss dickings
>"Ah, Wren Warrior Sabine, child of the Clan Chieftain, or should I say... my stepdaughter"
Also, when the fuck are the Rebels going to carry out some cool missions with their fighters? I don't care if it takes X-wings being introduced and overshadowing every other kind of fighters to make sure casuals recognize them, I want a good dogfight episode.

Based Ford.
He probably killed Fisher.

>50% Shmi - 50% all living things
Are you calling Shmi the greatest slut the Galaxy has ever known?

Barriss will appear in something soon

>you will never receive a solid chiss dicking from the greatest of grand admirals

I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN BOTHER EXISTING AT THIS POINT

fuf'd mildly

Well she DID conceive a child with the energy field connected to everyone and everything...

So apparently places like Mortis and the Wellspring of Life(force planet Yoda visits) are transient, they slip in and out of "being".

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/826971702462603264

Makes sense, given how Mortis was both there and not there when they found it

I can imagine Anakin losing his shit at the notion of this.

>pablo's new avatar pic

I feel like Cody or some other Clones that obeyed Order 66 should appear in Rebels sometime soon

This is something Sheev would absolutely say to Anakin on a bad day.

Maybe Echo as a proto-death trooper or dark trooper

>have you seen this clone
Are the Coruscant Guard retarded?

I can imagine Sheev using it toshit talk him.
>"Well, yes, I suppose that exposed exhaust port WAS an oversight, Lord Vader but really, in the grand scheme of things, at least my Mother didn't conceive a child with every living being in the Galaxy!"

>There's these Force-imbued places that seem to slip into and out of being. Weird stuff.
What does that even mean?
That shit exists and then it doesn't?

Can someone make a new thread and delete this one?

But why would it look human?
Purely his physical body, Force shenanigans aside, that genetic code has to come from somewhere.

it can only exist if the stars are right

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

>yfw Star Wars is fiction

>he thinks people care

>that pic
Spooky

A circle in a circle

Sort of reminds me of that SCP story where they travel to the walking torso land.

10/10 btw

who let the fucking sith and a little girl take my title?

>That shit exists and then it doesn't?
Basically. They're only in one spot for a short time, then they sort of slip out of existence and eventually show up somewhere entirely different. They only appear when they want to be found.

Somewhat similar to the Room of Requirement from Harry Potter.

>SCP story where they travel to the walking torso land.

Darth Mickey

checked

this faggot

You did, by ceasing to exist

Why was Cody not on Umbara?

i wonder if the new movies will delve into any this weird force explanation shit.

the sister father and son were weird enough and now we have the bendu dude or what ever.

its the kind of stuff you would pull out of legends

he was probably getting fucked in the ass

>adventure/story turns into zombie apocalypse in a flash
>retro-futuristic/alternative reality
>Keter class beings looking for to leave alternative dimension for Earth
Easily one of the best SCP stories.

Wasn't he? I remember Obi-Wan and the 212th were there, but they were fighting on a different front and only a smaller group of them got conned into the friendly fire massacre.

hivemind

He still exists tho?
I mean, that guy has an image of him...

Yeah, Cody and Obi-Wan captured the capital.

Why do these youtube people who make star wars videos always have the most obnoxious voices

They can't really all be spergs can they

I believe you must be imagining things, I see no image there

Mortis was great and the fact that SW "fans" don't like it is why SW is stagnant shit.

>HOWZ IT GOIN GOIZE, ITS ME RYAN, AND IM HERE WIV MAI TWIN BWO WOBBIE

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Of course they can

the cannonfagism is very well accepted in other franchise like warhammer 40k which will remake its cannon every 3 years.

but star wars disney is just recycling the old cannon into basically the same exact thing.

But better

What are you talking about user?

>cannon

>Yoda gave Anakin a Padawan as a means of teaching him responsibility and how to let go when necessary
>Yoda then publicly demonizes said Padawan and kicks her out of the Order, catalyzing Anakin's abandoning of faith in the Jedi
WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GET HIM A HAMSTER, YOU FUCKING GREEN RETARD?!

dumb phoneposter

Lets make you feel better: /swco/ starts a Star Wars only podcast. The two black anons first because they have deep booming voices

Palpatine was just trying to protect the Republic from the Yuuzhan Vong

they had to get rid of the EU

We've known that they would reuse Legends stuff since Lucasfilm formally announced the reboot.

starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page

>While the universe that readers knew is changing, it is not being discarded. Creators of new Star Wars entertainment have full access to the rich content of the Expanded Universe. For example, elements of the EU are included in Star Wars Rebels. The Inquisitor, the Imperial Security Bureau, and Sienar Fleet Systems are story elements in the new animated series, and all these ideas find their origins in roleplaying game material published in the 1980s.

Also

>cannon

Fuck you.

>catalyzing Anakin's abandoning of faith in the Jedi
whaaaaattttttttt
Anakin NEVER trusted the Jedi because they never trusted him.
He trusted Qui-Gon, and to a certain extent Obi-Wan. That's it.

im not on a phone

the force has always had a sort of strange mysticism, but all we've ever seen is the jedi and sith.

its awesome to see how the rest of the galaxy uses the force.

>>cannon
>fluff
it you want to go with a proper term...

How would Star Wars change if Plagueis and Sidious had missed by a couple of feet with their Magic-Baby Spell and impregnated Watto with the Chosen One?

>it is not being discarded
lmao

Rape donna' work on me, only sperm.

No penis, no sperm, no deal!

lol right?

true, but how much crap besides the vong needed to be cut out?
(along with the heir to the empire thrawn series)

>Keeps the helmet on

He never took it off
She never saw his face
Even during sex