Stranger Things General - /stg/

Ded edition

PREVIOUS:

first for 56%

Can we have elijah senpai next season?

you misspelled DAD

First for kikes forcing little girls to kiss niggers on screen

I think it would be okay with me if Netflix decided not to pick up another season.
I think I could deal with just imagining the Mind Flayer impotently stalking around Upside Down Hawkins forever while we never had to ep7 again and be done with it.

is this what millie will look like in 10 years?

Pack some ice, baseboard gal.

Someone posts the finn pasta

First for Sadie not opening her mouth at all in future interviews
House of cards is dead what else do they have?

Usually I don't like creators pandering to audience reactions (Nancy with Jonathan eugh), but surely they won't include the SUICIDE SKWAAAD in season 3 after the terrible backlash and reception of episode 7.

Critics and viewers hated episode 7 and its TERRIBLE characters so much that surely they wouldn't bring them back, right?

> what else do they have?
10,000 extra cheap little kids' shows.

narcos, making a murderer, the list goes on..

>10 year old Millie is great
>13 year old Millie is autistic
>18 year old Millie is ______
Fill in the blank.
What's her career going to be like?

a virgin

dead

Raped by Jews
Wait,or it was that at age 13

A literally who

>it's a split-jaw-faced monster

Demogorgon doesn't have a face.

>10 year old Finn is a froggo
>13 year old Finn is a sex symbol
>18 year old Finn is ______
Fill in the blank

Narcos, I'll give you that one. Anyway losing two of the most prominent shows at the same time would spell badly.
A new show? first you have to create it then write it cast it... why not milk ST success for a while? said every tv exec ever.

They’re making a Whicher show

>INB4 they call the elder brain a mind flayer.
Ayyyy

>Whicher

>mature women want to bang him
>young girls want to kiss him
>little girls admire him
Seriously is there anything this man can’t do?

My wife

I swear to god if even one single normie fucker in this series says "THEY'RE BUILDING AN ARMY" or the thing starts replicating, I'm out
there is absolutely no need for an entire series for this kind of pleb-tier shit, the side-stories are the most boring cliche crap ever

>it's le strong attractive female who misses nothing in her life falls for the poor underdog and gives up on chad
oh come the fuck on

Why are the bullet resistances of the monsters wildly inconsistent? They sometimes die from a few bullets, and sometimes they just shrug them off.

>kids watching movies old lord of the rings cartoon movie
>he walks in
>"heh...I always liked Sam wise"
>winks at camera

Hopper shoots the pressure points of his enemies. All his hits are critical.

DON'T FORCE YOUR REALM'S LAWS OF PHYSICS ON MY WIFE'S OR HER SON'S REALITY EVER AGAIN

Pretty sure they don't die often, Hopper just knocked them away at the ending.

Also getting shot on their skin is probably different then inside their face hole.

A legend

-Is finally going to break free from the clutches of her father and not have to give her life to drugs to cope with the stress

I'm not usually autist about these things, but here the differences are so blatant and massive that it kinda fucked it up for me.

holy shit is that her mom or sister??? fuck she's hot

Post the webm of millie messing with her in the drive thru

>is it acoustic

The Wheelers only have two good children.

just saw this on ig fuckkng adorable

He's supposed to be the good looking one? Damn, I am fucking out of touch.

C-cute

Shame he wants to get with Iris Apatow. At least pick a chick that's on your level looks wise

idk she looks fat in videos

see

you just have horrible taste

For little boy dick? I'll take that as a compliment.

wat did she mean by this

how does this effect her career?

hopper has a vast knowledge of angles to shoot them at for maximum damage you dumbass

I will destroy you. Name a time and a place and I will show up and do battle to the death.

She’s decent looking, not like she’s fat or ugly
The way she carries herself or personality is also very important
I can see how she’s more attractive to him than Millie

>he's watching football
>Joyce goes "Hey Bob we have to leave NOW"
>"Now? But the Notre Dame game is about to come on!" *looks at camera and winks

Sara 2.0

Fair enough

>You will never be this alpha

Why do we like Billy? He had to cheat to beat Steve in a fight.

I love him.

>using resources is cheating

Because we, too, have daddy issues. He will be revealed as home of sexual and a good guy in season 3.

>tfw can't pull of any kind of a smile with teeth, let alone a sexy one

I swooned at this smile, not gonna lie

>tfw I thought it was Zac Effron the whole time

Can anyone tell me what his dad did wrong? Call him a faggot?

My dad called me a faggot before and me and him are best friends. Why is Hollywood pushing that you have to be a complete pussy to your children?

Who did it better?

Billy was laughing the whole time Steve was throwing punches at him.

damm where do i know that middle nigga from>

Kiefer Sutherland?

Metal Gear Salad or something like that

Oh, right...

post a selfie user, I'm sure it's not that bad

glad it wasn't actually Zac, cuz Dacre's hotter

He’s supposed to be cute and soft like a puppy

Who wore it better?

yes

>guards with no idea what they're guarding suddenly getting jumped by low key swarms of demodogs
vs
>hopper who has survived 'Nam and dealt with a fully grown demogorgon and is protecting his do-over daughter

Which one do you think is going to land every screaming round of 5.56MM into those anus-faced little shits?

Pic related, Hopper going to protect his daughterfu

CUTE

haven't gotten this far but if this guy devirginizes the blue-eyed chick before the beta, I'm out

>dealt with a fully grown demogorgon
When was this?

What if she pulls a Miley?

Do you think he gave her his underwear too? I don’t suppose she has brought any with her from the lab

Thanks for reminding me

I think she was smelling it for 376 days

Unrelated question but I wondered if El would get her period. I can see her naturally being fertile.

>He thinks he's smiling like that at Nancy
HAHAHAHAH

I wonder if she can shoot out her child with her psychic powers.

What idiot comes to these threads before he's done with the show?

That would be at least a little bit interesting, other than this "eveything went as expected" bullshit.

Sorry, dealt with in the "has knowledge of", not fought. He went to the UD to save Will so it's safe to say he asked a lot of questions after the kids fought the DG.

Billy is tsundere af

So the "demigorgon" which doesn't actually resemble a demigorgon in the slightest Digs interdimensional tunnels. Is this a result of 11's contact with it? Was it just sitting around the upside down doing fuck all before it discovered our world existed? Why did it choose will? Why didn't the daemonhost will exhibit more latent psionic powers related. to the upside down? Was will already possessed upon leaving the upside down or were his actions in the field the cause of possession? The hivemind isn't a perfect connection, as seen with dark offering basic commands or fueling instinctual urges in the monsters. If so then why did they fade upon the severing of worlds? What actually happened to the demigorgon?

This is a tv show dude

>looking for sound logic in popular tv show

Make way for the KING

>he thinks nancy is a virgin

Did you even watch season 1

Do NOT procreate

It's funny cause it's true

>"I waited."
>"Yeah, like, only a month."

S L U T

Being with Steve at the end of S1 wasn't her first choice, and then she stays with him for a full year.