Will these movies be amazing, or just great?

Will these movies be amazing, or just great?

It's gonna be.....GREAT

me on the left

Probably just great to good. Marvel has started to lose a touch since Dr Strange.

Usually the third movie in a trilogy is always the worst because it's nothing but trying to tie up loose ends and if it's broken up into two movies the first of those two parts is always boring as fuck.

HOWEVER the Russo brothers made by far the best MCU movies where they managed to wrangle even more characters than Whedon fumbled with in AoU so it might actually be mad kino.

fuck off shill, they've all been perfect

better than the dceu dumpster fire, i think

After Avengers 1 I was hyped for Thanos but now I don't give a shit. It's taken too long to get to him and his appearance in Guardians sort of made him look like a loser.

yeah fuck warner bros and fuck dcucku fans

kek A marvel defender on Sup Forums? Are you for real?

hopefully they will concentrate on thanos' substantial mental illness, and not make him a quipy bruiser

If they do Death and Thanos right, it will be great

well you're the odd one out here, everyone else agrees they are as close to perfect as possible

I'm a devoted shill of capeshit and even I think it's starting to wear out its welcome. Maybe after Infinity War we'll get a year or two with no capeshit

bullshit

It's going to be vacuous shit with bad choreography and worse dialogue, just like the rest

If they actually have the guts to kill major characters and not just "retire" them with resurrection bullshit, then it should be pretty good.

Its an amazing timeline we love in that cosmic Marvel is getting million-dollar budgets and billion-dollar returns. I still hold hope for a future phase to adapt Annihilation or a proper Dark Pheonix saga.

yeah, hopefully we'll have a new capeshit film coming out every day of the week

CIVIL WAR: 90%
DOCTOR STRANGE: 90%
GOTG2: 82%
SPIDERMAN HC: 92%
THOR RAGNAROK: 93%

>Marvel losing touch

they should all be at least 95%, why are critics so tasteless?

People died left and right in Ragnarok

>the numale photo

It is the finale to this whole thing, so i hope it is amazing.

It will be the finale until they decide to reboot iron man

>It is the finale to this whole thing

A bunch of main characters are going to die in Infinity War and they'll soft reboot the MCU with new characters taking over the mantle of the old ones.

These movies will never die as long as they're practically printing money.

The first one will be just great but the second one will be amazing

yeah it sure will be, i think it might be the best movie of all time

Merely ok. Their decline has begun.

>generic quipfest capeshit
>anything but garbage

Patrician