>scavenges the whole earth for life
>sees cricket
>skips it
>continues endless quest
lmao

Turks aren't classified as lifeforms though

ummm

sorry to burst your bubble

She was searching for plant life specifically.

Is Wall-E /ourguy/?

>it is an user thought the ecology class was a waste of time and now he doesn't know what a producer is

then how did a cricket get sustained for that long to be a full blown adult? wheres theres smoke theres fire faggit

plus it was the ONLY life form there

what was she supposed to do
ask the roach where the plant is

>how did a cricket get sustained for that long
the earth is literally covered with giant piles of trash, probably from fast-food joints

you can extrapolate, and at least brring the fucking roach for examination its more important for diagnostics, not saying the plant is worthless but its dumb to skip the actually living creature

how do you know, it may know where the plants are

absolutely. except the part where he gets the girl in the end

Would EVE marry a human?

too bad EVE prefers Big Black Lighters

it was living on twinkies, the only thing the roach proves is that cellular respiration is possible within earth's atmosphere

why does she give me butterflies in my tummy?

it literraly went into the twinkie twice and thats when it was chilling with wall- e ya dumbfuck, he could be eating something else its not like wall e needs to know or cares he doesnt need that shit, they can learn so much through the creature and if he could lead to more, im just saying if you dont take the cricket you're a dumb fuck pseud, im not mad just like typing like this

fuck off
the roach doesn't need to eat plants and even if they find plants in its insides it could be from a salad found in the trash
the ONLY real sign it provides that producers still existing on earth is it being an organism who does cellular respiration that needs oxygen that plants fart when they to photosynthesis
just because there is life on earth doesn't exactly mean earth can thrive

>salad found in the trash
>800 years in the future

it was a creature living on a supposedly inhospitable planet for life. period. if you are truly running tests and diagnostics you take every fucking living thing for information, for ANY chance you will learn something, it makes no sense what the robot directives were, you're a goof

fpbp

Without photosynthesis I wouldn't expect any ecosystem to last very long. Once the energy in the trash gets converted to a less useful form, crickets have nothing to eat.

But maybe some biologyfag can correct me.

they could have already found roaches, this is why EVA has a plant insignia thingy she was made to find producers, tho having the roach means it has to have at least one forest in the planet
but it is a movie not an ecology class trying to teach you about trophic scales

One of the best movies I've ever watched. It's funny how without dialogue it manages to be heartwarming and interesting

the roach can't be alive not because energy but for lack of breathable air it would suffocate

A shame that as soon as they get to the Axiom it turns to shit.

>Advanced, white fem-droid falls in love with a shitty, brown garbage-droid

but le 2001 robot, you're a film buff aren't you?

>little dumb robot that gets locked out
>freaks at the repair center
>AUTO
>all white

all im saying is that it seems disingenuous that it ignores the lifeform

yeah. the lonely little cuckbot is the perfect representation of Sup Forums

tru

Who else cried / was on the edge of tears?

what an awful movie

me desu

It wasn't a cricket, you buckethead, it was a nasty fucking cockroach.

damn, they have been pushing it for a long time haven't they?

>VHS tape still works
>800 years in the future
Not a lot of this movie is remotely realistic.

>movie
>realistic

Choose only one, morons.

>all movies are capeshit and star wars
What did he mean by this?

>that part where she presses his play button and it's just static

ALL movies are SCRIPTED, idiot. That means someone made it up, no matter how "real" or "true" they CLAIM their story is.