It's a Buffy's boyfriend cheats on her so she murders sex workers episode

>it's a Buffy's boyfriend cheats on her so she murders sex workers episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzrKeL3ukiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel as if I have to have gone to an american highschool in the 90s to fully appreciate this show

What's to appreciate? Cute girl, high kicks, ugly things die.

>What's to appreciate?
Something about how its one of the most critically acclaimed tv shows of all time, something like how it does horror/coming of age highschool stuff at the same time quite well
Something about a load of clever references

The fuck? No you dont

>corner someone in an alley thinking you're the shit
>get told to walk away
>lolno
>get rekt
>expect me to feel bad for you

The show was fucked up. Vamps are staked before they rise from the ground, the gang chases them down but suddenly this one scene is supposed to be dark. Fuck that.

What are some Buffy inspired shows?

Vampires, demons, monsters, gods, apocalypses, resurrections, power creeped Big Bads, etc?

Is this scene online anywhere? The way the uggo vampire chick is freaking out...I need to see that again for uh the purposes of research

Maybe Buffy webm user will do it for you.

>that episode where a time travel spell went wrong and the nazis won ww2
>that single tear falling down buffy's face when she realizes the others will undo her work if she stayed in that timeline, because they're still slaves to jewish propaganda
How the fuck have raimi managed to get his fingers into everything ever made? Not complaining, just wondering. He can't keep getting away with this, can he?

So, who would win, Sup Forums?

>sex workers

Hookers. The word is "hookers".

Astronauts are nothing without their tech, cavemen have that killer instinct and raw power

Do the astronauts have weapons?

Cavemen are retarded manlets though. Astronauts would have a decent reach and extreme intelligence advantage.

No.

>It's a too many quips episode

Cavemen and Spike always win over no-weapon astronauts and Angel

Buffy webm user hasn't been sighted for more than a month

You're not looking at the big picture!

Reminder that cavemen always win ;_;

i dont care what anyone says otherwise, wesley is the best character ever put on the small screen, his entire character arc is god tier, and the ac tor pulls it off amazingly

They are way too strong for that to matter. Astronauts would get fucked in the ass

But nobody says otherwise in here, and if they do, they're utter plebs. Spike is a close second

Lest we forget

Wes definitely has the best development with Spike close second, that I agree with but overall I just enjoyed Spike's character more.

Astronauts are faster and have better endurance. They can tire the cavemen out then strike. Also if we're talking about a situation where there are resources available nearby they could easily make weapons and traps.

shut up! shut up! s-still alive...
never forget

They were hooo-ahs.

Get outta here, Joss.

why cant i stay

Thats not the, 'would you like me to lie to you now' scene user.

i cri evrytime

T_T why would you do this?
There's only one answer to that much pain

I wish to do more violence
How was he even able to endure it?

Faith is better

say no more

No but its more relevant to the cavemen/astronauts thing.

the only vamp shows like are angel, buffy and true blood. the originals was ok but had to watch vampire diaries and that was twilight tier shit.

but yea buffyverse and trueblood verse are pretty much the only shows I like.

any suggestions are welcome though

hello boys, did you forget that before becoming a hunter in Supernatural, I was a slayer, too?

My apologies to you then user, I must admit to not reading that whole discussion, but one always has to stop and post when we hit the sadness.

...and yes Faith in 5x5(the angel ep where she breaks down?) is just amazing

GET OUT. OUT.

She should've become Angel team's resident slayer

Supernatural is comfy.

>mfw the ancient demon goddess who was disgusted by human emotion just episodes before feels grief for wesley
It still makes me feel bros

>Vampires, demons, monsters, gods, apocalypses, resurrections, power creeped Big Bads
>the only vamp shows like are angel, buffy and true blood. the originals was ok but had to watch vampire diaries and that was twilight tier shit
Pic related is the only correct answer

i really thought thats the way it was going
she fit in alot more with angel and co as a antihero trying to redeem herself,
and it wouldmake alot of sense for buffy to send her away like she did angel
i mean the other slayer should be leading the second line of defense yeah?

>She should've become Angel team's resident slayer
She really should have. Faith and Wesley teaming up permanently would have been great.

>She should've become Angel team's resident slayer
wasn't she effectively already that? considering they don't really need a slayer most of the time

maybe before season 8
after that ( admittedly i stopped watching so maybe it got decent again?) it went to shit and is just pandering trash now

imagine if faith and fred got to lez out

guy who dropped supernatural by s9 here, it legitimately got better starting 10 or 11 and 12 was definitely better than either of 10 or 11. 13 seems to be shaping up great as well.

>i mean the other slayer should be leading the second line of defense yeah?
that was how it was going but considering the First Evil was actively trying to eradicate the Slayer line, it made sense for Faith to go back to Sunnydale. Also to close her story with Buffy.

I went to an American high school in the 90s and I don't appreciate this show

True Blood is different in structure though because they don't really hunt monsters or stop apocalypses, they just fend off other creatures that try to get in between their romantic and familial relationships.

where as slayers and hunters actively seek out threats, so i think that difference makes Supernatural a better successor to the Buffyverse

just my 5 cents though

The entire ride since smile time ending is one of the most powerful roller coasters in history. There is an advance during that episode where Wes kills his dad, but once it starts it doesn't stop. The feels don't stop
Also, Illyria tries to deny it, but Fred was a part of her. Wes never could be sure, though he obviously felt it, so eventually, grief was what killed him before realizing it

hmm maybe ill check it out again thanks

B-but user... that would be too lewd!

He was literally the only reason to even click on a Buffy/Angel thread. Sad he's gone.

>Also, Illyria tries to deny it, but Fred was a part of her.
Wasnt that pretty strongly implied anyway with that whole "dont you wanna see how deep I go" or whatever line? i remember reading somewhere that was the plan for later seasons was to have fred still existing in the shell and influencing illyria

What's wrong big boy? Never had you cock sucked by a camel before?

Ah yes, the one time where Whedon's normally impeccable taste in waifus failed. Why in gods name was he forcing this creature so hard?

>Felicia Day appearing in Season 7 of both Buffy and Supernatural

>whedon'd
>harvested
>ratnered

You could have saved her, guys.

Well... I never stopped believing. And that's what kept me going during those final episodes, besides the fact that the evil goddess that I thought would be the new big baddie, was still unbearably cute and became part of the team
13 years passed and I was right
Wesley shoul've kept believing too
Why did the even trust that asshole mind doctor in the first place?

Did someone order a beating?

this is what happenes in the season six comic adaptation iirc

whedon like to plan out his shows a long time in advance, and is on record as saying the had two different ideas for the fred / illyria scenario
either
a
> illyria would get more and more of freds personality and memories, basically becoming her eventually but still being illyria
or
b
> someone, probably willow, would end up splitting fred and illyria into two seperate beings

>one time

You forgot Glau. And dushku.

But why? I never liked her to begin with.
But then I honestly dont think he banged any of the actresses anyway, except for Dushku. And Dushku was obviously a 100% willing participant, because SHES A WHORE

Back off of Faith

>likes to plan things out
>with no actual plan

Whedon never planned shit out. He has a beginning and he has an end. The spaces in between are total blanks.

>implying glau and dushku arent both top tier waifus
???

I think Dushku and probably some nobody actresses or personnel.

>Whedon never planned shit out
you can see how Charisma's pregnancy significantly fucked up Angel 4. It started off so strong with an actual apocalypse going on and fights after another fights, most of which Team Angel lose in.

You can also tell how Angel 5 was supposed to set up a soft reboot on how the Team works with WR&H's resources but they were not given a renewal

Can you pick the one word you probably shouldn't have said?
youtube.com/watch?v=XzrKeL3ukiw

>Can you pick the one word you probably shouldn't have said?
My dick is erect with blood blessed by the power of the senior partners.

What are you going to do, suck my cock? As if your asshole isn't already THIS large

Dushku is a drug addict bernie bros. I've never understood why people think she's so great.

Glau is gross. I'm disturbed you'd even try defending that one.

Yeah i remember reading about that happening in the comics but I meant if Angel had gotten another season Fred would come back in some way or another, like said, but id definitely prefer it if it was the two of them getting split, instead of Illyria just becoming like but not quite being fred

exactly. fred was MADE to be faiths pusy slave

It didn't fuck anything up. The original story was Cordy is Jasmine. The revised story was she gave birth to her. If anything, it gave us The Beast storyline, which was one of the better aspects of that clusterfuck.

Yeah I think so too. That season 6 we will never see in this universe, definitely has some Fred coming back things.
To be honest though, I'm kinda digging the last comic arcs on Angel. Illyria being Fred's hulk-out mode and still talking to her and appearing randomly is kinda nice. Plus she has her own adventure now

>Dushku is a drug addict bernie bros
Maybe, but she was hot and you cant tell me you would turn down a quick dirty drug fuelled fuck with her.

>Glau is gross.
And come on, prime Glau was cute, the only thing really bringing her down is her massive and nasty looking mole, but besides that there's nothing wrong with her.

*Bites your CAROTID artery and snaps your fucking neck anyway*

>implying she was worth saving

Are there any movies or tv shows where SMG is sexier than she was in Cruel Intentions.

>Implying Amy would be anyone's slave
now shut the hell up lewdposter

Sarah Michelle Gellar is overrated. There's gentile actresses that are superior for that kind of thing and could pull off a remake that's superior to the original.

This bitch can't do anything else but act like a bitch. She can't even secure good roles. There is no fucking way a Buffy remake will take off with this bitch in the helm.

In fact, just let Buffy rest and let its legacy stay untarnished. We're better off asking for a new series in the future about vampire slaying and monster killing once Supernatural ends

>it's a xander is a useless and annoying piece of shit episode
>this episode is every episode
>ever

That's the thing. I never did find Dushku hot.

And I only said "gentile" because if I said Aryan there would be fags telling me to go to Sup Forums although I haven't lurked there for months already.
>This bitch can't do anything else but act like a bitch.
You couldn't possibly be any more mistaken.

Grimm

>You couldn't possibly be any more mistaken

a witch bitch in AHS Coven
a bitch in both seasons of scream queens
a bitch reporter in AHS Cult

you were saying?

>ywn get this look from faith before she reluctantly fucks you

A baneposter daughter in We're the Millers

Grimm feels so mundane compared to other fantasy shows. I mean yeah I get it, there are monsters but outside of the La Llorona, its creatures are basic to borderline-weird and lame humanoid monsters. Not to mention it's more a procedural cop show. Not enough OOMPH in the magic and supernatural department.

You're free to convince me otherwise, though. Since I stopped really watching after the 7th episode of season 1

I know there's probably no other way to do it, and I do love Fred more, but Illyria is too great a character to just be relegated to being Freds ultimate form. She deserves to be her own character with her own story arcs.

>and then they kissed

>they kissed

>You could have saved her, guys.
but by not saving her she became even better