That episode where Jack joins the Mafia and does a jewel heist in order to get close to Aku

>That episode where Jack joins the Mafia and does a jewel heist in order to get close to Aku

jack pulls it off but this is every fedora tippers dream image of themselves

>that episode where Hitler stares down Captain Planet like he is a bitch

aren't those threads supposed to be about stuff that didn't happen

it's funnier when it really does

Hitler only lost because he shaved. That caterpillar lip made him the little bitch. When he grew that shit, even avatar's of the planet couldn't stand up to him.

This is the face of a man who could have fucked with Russia and won.

Impressive when you think about it. Captain Planet is weak against pollutants of the five elements, and THIS was the ONLY time a heart-pollutant got to him.

You have to go back.

Saayy Jackie...wanna work for us?

I don't understand why everyone hates on this episode

Gotta get back, back to the past

Samurai Jack

WATCHA!

>That background screaming faintly hidden in the music during that scene

He just trusted criminals to return a valuable magical item because they said they would. Who the hell would do that?

A honor loving samurai who usually sees the best in people

Because it's boring to watch and the gansters are annoying characters.

*tips fedora*
*unsheathes katana*
>Heh, nothing personal, kid

>Because it's boring to watch
So... like 90% of the episodes?

lol look at those mongolian genes, even concept artists back then knew their history, unlike retard Sup Forums.

Wasn't he supposed to be a retarded jew?

The first couple of seasons are full of bad endings (mostly of the "Jack finds a time travel thingie but then loses it" variety) but this ep might be the most blatant. The mobsters trick Jack and then conquer an entire city, forcing everyone to choose between serving them or dying of thirst. And Jack never saves them.

I'm the only one who knew they where a reference to pic related as a kid?

Maybe in Captain Planet verse Hitler was reincarnation of Gengis Khan?

You weren't the only one to watch Wacky Races as a kid.

Hearty chuckle

The deities of Earth are lazy fucks if they can defeat Aku and just choose not to. Odin, Ra, and Vishnu are one thing, but that Water Goddess and her cronies could have given him what for. Skanks.

they cannot harm aku. they are too strong for aku to get past, but aku cannot actually be harmed by them. he is held at bay.

I thought the gods could since they were the ones that imbued the sword in the first place.

I'm rewatching the entire series after so many years

Who was in the wrong here?

Both, really. Jack could have just gone under.

AND PEAK UNDER ME KILT?

Then he could have gone over.

WTF JACK KILLED AN OLD GUY AND SOME PUPPIES!!

yeah that was a really weird moment

AND RISK FALLIN OVER THE SIDE FOR A PERFECT STRANGER?

Technically speaking if he does manage to get back to the past and stop Aku then that never happens. So it is arguably ok.

Except he lets the old guy and the puppies get away before the bomb explodes

The gods COULD, they just won't because it's technically not their problem. All Aku's doing is enslaving people, he's not engaging in wanton destruction like the evil that birthed him, so as far as the gods are concerned he's not their problem. The water goddess has no reason to fight Aku because her only job was to guard the jewel, nothing more.

WHAT?!

If I have have learned anything from wakfu, then it's that you can't base your morality around "what if this timeline never happened."

Then again, If I have learned anything from the game Bastion, then its that the exact opposite is true.

We might need a philosopher for this one.

Morality is just for those too weak to believe in the strength of their own conviction and determination.

But that was funny.

If he thinks like that then why didn't he just took the time portal instead of saving these monks?

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because he is a foolish Samurai.

That's because he has a jawline. You can rock anything if you look good to start with. There is literally nothing neckbeards can wear that WONT look dogshit.

jesus couldnt them just flip a coin or something?

>Samurai joins Mafia
>Real Samurai become Yakuza

My almonds have fully activated.

you really think he pulls it off.... ?

That is clearly Stalin. Hitler at least made an effort to have some people close to him (notice his real family never hung out with him) but Stalin was constantly killing off his own flunkies.

No

I'm away from my computer full of the South African Lynch mob webms so I am just going to call you a faggot.