was eddy a jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0647096/?ref_=ttep_ep12
youtube.com/watch?v=VCMIYAjHiH4
youtube.com/watch?v=u_-lIMpH2xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was italian american

He was an ancap

you are either a sucker or a mark. which are you?

my fav episodes were the one where they make a cardboard city and the one where they make a raft cruise

Was he the protagonist or antagonist?

Poverty was the antagonist...

anti-hero

No, he just loved Money and Tough as Nail Jawbreakers.

Underrated

I think that all the kids were in limbo and they had died at different time periods, that's why they were so different.

He was a white man trying to out Jew the Jew but failed nearly every time.

Yeah, I saw that Youtube theory from five years ago too.

Just like real life

shut the fuck up retard

Fuck up. Here’s a (you).

can we all agree this show was cartoon kino?
growing up my parents and adults absolutely hated this show, I feel like it is one of the few shows of its time that holds up

>dropping a recreational EdNuke™ on your neighborhood because some junkie on a bike violated the NAP by asking for refund after being scammed by you and your autistic child slaves

He was /biz/ incarnate, except now nickles are cryptocoins and jawbreakers are Lambos

He was a middle school aged degenerate who cared more about money and jawbreakers than his actual friends

Friends, One was a Smart-ass Cuck, the other was a Tard.

What was the cul-de-sac's tax policy?

They call their schemes scams, and even Eddy names them as such, but honestly the Eds consistently put in impressive work to give all the kids in the cul-de-sac some livelihood regularly, they're also the only ones to stand up to the Kankers.
I'd honestly say protags against the stagnancy of their world. When the Eds are gone that place is going to be a lifeless bore.

The same ones who would forget and forgive all of his mistakes. The same ones that would be at his door to hang out with him everyday. The same ones that would back up and protect Eddy from the other kids in the Cul-De-Sac, because it's not stretching it to say that Eddy was bullied by everyone in the show

Ed did have patrician taste in film, though.

I'm full blow goy and I care about money as much as he did.

The designs and colors from the early season were gorgeous

It's a shame that Eddy was shot and killed with a shotgun later on in life. The guy went flying through a glass pane.

>Cuck
Watch yourself m8, Double Dashing was the only one universally respected in that backwater, especially by most of the female cast. Sarah, Marie and May sweeten up to him out of every other kid.

I don't care about show theories

>you're like a car crash in slow-motion. it's like i'm watchin' you FLY through a windshield.

What kino is this?

Miami Vice.

This. It's obvious that Double D would go grow up to be handsome when he outgrew his awkward stage.

Don't forget Naz

I wanna get bullied by Kankers.

Tv show or the movie? If the show hook me up with an episode title my man.

>I think that all the kids were in limbo and they had died at different time periods, that's why they were so different.
Woah.
Did you figure it out all by yourself, reddit?

>Vlcsnap-2017-04-23-13h48m(...).png

TV show, the one and only. S1E12, 'Milk Run':
imdb.com/title/tt0647096/?ref_=ttep_ep12

>grow up wanting a room like Eddy's
>end up with Ed's room

>triggered over a filename
fucking retard frogposter

did he rape minors, coerce women for sex and then hire ex intel spies to gaslight them?

>growing up my parents and adults absolutely hated this show
Yep, out of all the cartoon crap I watched back in the early 2000's heyday, Ed Edd and Eddy was the one show my parents couldn't stand and outright told me they hated it on many occasions. Funny because it was bar far my favorite cartoon to watch and one of the most influential on my young child psyche. The episode with the city made out of cardboard boxes changed my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCMIYAjHiH4

>Uses VLC
Fucking retard macposter.

That episode where they 'marry' the Eds gave me a lot of fantasies.

My parents liked it. They thought Ed and Rolf were funny

>parents hating it
My mom never really gave a fuck what cartoons I was watching, but she did once get pretty much triggered by the fact the characters in this show have weirdly colored tongues.

Sounds like something somebody would post on reddit

>she did once get pretty much triggered by the fact the characters in this show have weirdly colored tongues.
Why the fuck would you get triggered by that of all things?

>he hasn't seen this kino

youtube.com/watch?v=u_-lIMpH2xc

>my parents and adults absolutely hated this show
Same. But then again my parents absolutely hated everything I showed any interest in ever.

>my parents absolutely hated everything I showed any interest in ever
fuck

Double D was the Jew. Eddy was just

Want to talk about it pal?

>I think

No you don’t you read and regurgitate

This theory is annoying for how much it's spammed everywhere.

smart bait

i want to get raped by marie

Checked

it’s social commentary on the lifelessness of the suburbs without kids; they don’t play outside anymore and the streets seem dead without them. Only the kids themselves have color and life in this show, everything else is warped, bland, unimpressive. Details literally melt into the background.

likewise

it's a funny show about a bunch of suburban mongoloid kids you fucking pseud

Are these digits...dare i say...meme magic?

Are you me?

The theory doesn't even make sense.
>rolf died in 1903
>his family has an old school television
>his clothing is straight from the 80s

>johnny died from TB in 1922 because ???
>doesn't explain the modern clothing
>taking something from the earth to the afterlife despite that being impossible

>eddy's family is from the great depression
>bro has a car from the 1950s
>has a fucking disco ball

>ed and sarah from the 1950s
>ed is obsessed with horror movies and scifi
>again dressed in modernish clothing

>nazz is murdered and raped because ???
>she's from the 60s because she's flirty and summer of love
>dressed as a tomboy

>DD was studying to be a college kid despite only being shown as a genius, not a prodigy
>kevin was from the 90s because bicycles and calling people dorks is from the 90s
>jimmy is from the 00s because kids from this era are fucking wimps lmao
>kankers are demons and not just white trash

>muh tongues
Which was to show that the kids were always eating candy

How did this shit end again? Did all the kids decide they like the Eds after all and then Johnny got socially ostracized for some reason? A bitter sweet ending if there ever was one

Most of the kids showed up in time to see Eddy's brother treat Eddy and Double D like gum he found stuck under his shoe. The straight of it is that they weren't going to just stand and watch, but there's the hint they may have realized whatever they wanted to do or could do to Eddy had already been done through a lifetime of living with an abusive sadist who likely turned Eddy into the distrusting, selfish and jaded person he was at a young age, so they redirected their anger.

Johnny unfortunately shows up too late for all this and instead of reading the mood he's rearing to go with the plan they had before, the kids make an example out of him.

Underrated

Stuff like this reaching for the most dark and shocking always bores me, because the show actually has some subtle, though likely unintentional, between the lines stuff.

For example in the later season they show that Nazz used to be obese, comically so which likely makes it just a double-take gag but still this actually retroactively explains two things about her character that before are just made to seem silly. Firstly why she was seen early on exercising to workout shows when she could be spending her time doing anything else, the original gag was just to give the Eds an excuse to gawk at her window but it makes sense that a kid would become self-conscious enough to consider that sort of programming engaging if it better shaped their self image. The second is why she never completely gets why the guys drool over her, it's been said the fat kid never stops seeing themselves as that even if they lose weight or become attractive when they're older, the teasing or general low self-esteem stunts their persona from ever really accepting they've changed. Nazz looking past Kevin's bullying since he befriended her early on despite her appearance, but being actively against bullying because she likely knows what it's like to be the butt of a joke is all explained by this one fucking flashback gag.

It's the same with how you just need to see the relationship with any of the Eds with their family to get why they act like they do. For example Ed makes that offhand remark about how his mother will nag his dad, who will just ignore her. You get the impression he's in an unhappy marriage, uninterested in his kids and likely just lets his wife and Sarah run the house so long as they don't bother him. It then makes sense why Ed is so neglected and neglectful of himself living in filth of his basement. It makes sense why he clings to Eddy, the only person to constantly care about him even if manipulatively.

It all adds up in this show, you don't need purgatory memes.

eddy is exact kind of guy that would be shilling for his worthless crypto currencies on /biz/ all day

Even as a child I could see that there was far more to this cartoon than met the eye. I've not seen it in years, but you've helped to clear up a lot of things, thanks dude.

for some reason my mom loved rolf and would constantly say "edd boy"

How come every single reddit-tier 6deep5u theory about children's shows is just them being set in purgatory? It's almost as if it's just a cartoon and that's why everyone behaves cartoonishly!

Rolf acts like an old country nanny.
He tends to chores, humors, sticks up for and scolds the kids evenhandedly, and is often confused about modern things.

my dad and i used to watch ed edd and eddy every friday night, this and johnny bravo were the only cartoons he ever liked, good times

My parents hated it mostly because of how loud the characters are i never really noticed to be honest.

why did I just fap to this...

what did Edd's hair look like?

So, which of these era(s) was you guys' childhood?

Mostly core millennial. But generally all of millennial shit went into it at some point.

He probably had OCD and trichotillomania, so there would be a lot of bald patches and scabs. Edd had a hard life.

>see thread in the catalog "was eddy a jew"
>come in expecting a bunch of Sup Forums shit
>relieved when I find its actually a quality bread with anons recognizing E3 as true cartoon kino
>get to this post
>reminds me of my own childhood

fuck this thread has been a rollercoaster

Two friends and I dressed as the eds for Halloween. It was perfect because the friend that dressed as eddy is as much a schemer and always up to something to make money.

Mine was a mix of core and late.

mostly early and core millenial, but I would engage in late millenial from time to time even though I was a bit out of the age group for all that, watching avatar/teen titans/lyoko/spongebob, played mad ps2 and yugioh, got addicted to runescape, etc

shaolin showdown, code lyoko, and MITM are all very rewatchable kino btw, even today

but of course the amount of money spent on pogs, pokemon cards, and gbc games was ridiculous now that I look back on it. I'd get my grandpa to buy me a pack of pokemon cards every weekend for like 3 years straight, with me blowing my entire allowance on it too every week

fuck man, I would go to endless yardsales with my grandpa just on the off chance they had pokemon cards or BK pokemon toy that I didn't already have. MFW I never could find an electabuzz or hitmonlee, my 2 favorite at the time

here u go user

Early and Core are the two for me. Born in 89.

>I never could find an electabuzz
I had one.

My dad used to come home from work close to the weekends or even on random days with like 5 booster packs at a time. I remember one of those times every single pack had a Charizard in it. True story, I opened them in the hallway leading to my room.

motherfuckers blocked it almost everywhere but after finding a good proxy, thank you lord user for this stuff, it's golden. Nostalgia overload

early and core millenial. i engaged in a bit of late millenial because of my younger brothee

I still watch the halloween special every year.

Also

UP

yeah they were released in certain circulations I think so certain locations got all the beanie and launcher ones and others would get all keychains and watergun ones, then the next month they would switch, except the thing is the toys were recalled at some point due to choking so a lot of areas never went through the full circulation

might explain why your area didn't have any of the keychain ones