All hail the Great Uniter!

All hail the Great Uniter!

Why? Dumb cunt used up all the platinum in the world for a giant robot that didn't even complete its ultimate goal.

All scorn the Great Failure.

If I hail the Great Uniter will she let me lick her boots clean?

Obviously not.

You fuck her while Baatar Jr. watches, crying as he masturbates.

Ehhhh...

Can she be on top?

Hailing

I'll do it if she lets me lick her eyebrows

Great Uniter? She had less of the Earth Kingdom under her control than Azula did

>You will never be in a femdom orgy with Azula, Eska and Kuvira.

Azula was using Fire Nation master race. Kuvira was stuck with Earth peasants. Kuvira's job was harder.

Kuvira had a giant robot and she still failed

Azula took down Ba Sing Se with 2 non benders and a handful of earth subhumans

Giant humanoid robots are useless in nearly every situation.

>Azula took down Ba Sing Se with 2 non benders and a handful of earth subhumans
Ba Sing Se was a shithole populated by Earth üntermensch. the URN was primarily peopled by Fire Nation colonists and uplifted hybrids.

That's because Azula is perfection.

That's because Ba Sing Se was filled with corruption.

I dunno, she goes completely mad over the drop of a hat.

>Azula went east to conquer women. I went west to conquer men
-Kuvira of Epirus

She united all the platinum in the world. That's pretty great.

Technically Azula took over one city. Sure, it was the capital, but it was really through plot convenience more than anything.

Kuvira united pretty much the whole Earth Kingdom.

It is kinda weird given how diffuse and decentralized the Earth Kingdom seemed to be before that the capture of Ba Sing Se totally destroyed their war effort. Shock, I suppose? I mean the name means "Impenetrable City".

How hard would it be for earth benders to build a wall all across the earth nations borders?

Just finished Korra for the first time and holy shit that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Do you think we'll ever get another Avatar series, maybe even one that isn't shit?

Not impossible but by themselves walls are not terribly useful and a continent sized wall would be almost impossible to man with their tech.

Huh, took awhile this time.

Why did you watch the entire series if you hated it? Fanboys are so weird.

I doubt it, Korra left a bad taste in everyone's mouths.

I thought it was better than ATLA. But then I didn't think ATLA was fantastic or anything so my tastes are clearly different from most Avatar fans.

She had a breakdown because her mother didn't love her.

Teenage girls...

>Why did you watch the entire series if you hated it? Fanboys are so weird.
Because it was literally my first time watching beyond the second season and I thought I might as well have finished it. It wasn't entirely intolerable and it had some good moments, just overall it was bad. Really bad.

That's a shame.

>Because it was literally my first time watching beyond the second season and I thought I might as well have finished it
But user...that's stupid.

This comment is actually pretty damn good.

>That Eska

I don't see why people think there's another choice for best girl

IIRC Ba Sing Se was still directing the war effort, hence the 5 generals. When it fell the entire head of the EK army was cut off. As was any funding, equipment and supplies that would have gone to the lesser generals' troops. The only places we see come close to the size of BSS are Omashu, Gaoling or FN cities.

Her voice is annoying and she lacks Korra's tits or muscles.

>IIRC Ba Sing Se was still directing the war effort,
They didn't seem to actually be doing much directing, though. They liked the status quo of eternal low intensity border war for political reasons.

Or I'm hugely overthinking this cartoon for children.

I think people are forgetting just how absolutely massive Ba Sing Se is. It falling would undoubtedly cripple the EK's war making capabilities, and it did

I didn't see much industry there.

Well, you can't trust domestic machinery

>She had less of the Earth Kingdom under her control than Azula did
Who's Azula?

Oh, right. You mean the new Ju-Di. Odd eyes for an Earth Kingdom girl but I think she'll fit right in once she's done with her training.

I really wanted S3/4 Bolin to get with Eska again and see how she would react to a more dominant guy.

wait, is that korra or desna next to ty lee?

I really wanted half of the female cast to be mind-raped and humiliated, but we can't all get what we want.

fpbp

To be fair we don't see enough of them or the war, but the FN had practically swept the board by the time of the series. It was basically WWII France. All the important parts were captured and occupied, minus "Paris" in this case. Gaoling, despite it being home to the Beifong, was apparently so unimportant to even bother capturing it and Omashu was basically the last major hold out outside of Ba Sing Se.

At least you got Korra getting mind-fucked and humiliated.

That reminds me, does Bumi answer to the Earth King or is he independent?

Amen to that.

Fuck off, Scrapper.

What was the point then of burning the Earth Kingdom then?

Didn't the Gaang liberate important cities or was it all bumfuck villages?

Because Ozai was all "muh phoenix"

>At least you got Korra getting mind-fucked and humiliated.
Not sexily or ironically enough. I mean, maybe if losing her bending stuck and she ends up being Varrick's Ginger instead of real Ginger to pay the bills when the Avatar pity-stipend dries up

I assumed the Earth King was his suzerain.

It was Azula's idea though.

You honestly think Ozai never thought about it before she suggested it? What else could he have possibly been planning?

Ok, this thread has gotten off track. Time to set things right.

Ozai was a fucking retard.

I'd imagine Omashu and its ruler would have been vassals to the king. How much control the king had over them during the war is impossible to know, but I can't imagine it would have been much given how fractured the EK administration appeared to be throughout AtLA. The army seemed to be the only real presence that extended beyond the walls of Ba Sing Se and I doubt that they had much time to keep all of the king's ducks in a row. hell I can't even remember anyone complaining about paying taxes to Ba Sing Se during AtLA.

Yecch, that's just disgusting.

I think you're mistaken, this is an Azula thread now

Why should he have?

>What else could he have possibly been planning?
Exploiting them for tribute and labor?

Well then why would he immediately scrap that for an idea given by his 14 year old daughter?

Besides, it doesn't really matter if she suggested it, he's the one that ultimately decided to do it

>I mean, maybe if losing her bending stuck

Do you seriously want to see an entire season of wheelchair Korra mopping around and people feeling sorry for her while secretly wishing she would die so they could all be free from her misery?

gross

Maybe platinum is as common as copper or iron in the Avatar verse.

Now hold on there Azula friend. I am the biggest worshiper of Azula there is but I think we should also be kind to our Kuvira cousin's as well they both did nothing wrong and are misunderstood.

No, but maybe half a season of that, and then half a season of her fighting to get it back.

Rife with it, completely.

Hrmph, fine.

Why did we all watch The Last Airbender film?

That doesn't mean stop praising Azula. Get down on your knees and start groveling and kissing the ground she walks on.

If you haven't seen it then you might be forgiven for thinking it gets better.

>Well then why would he immediately scrap that for an idea given by his 14 year old daughter?
He's kind of an idiot.

>Besides, it doesn't really matter if she suggested it, he's the one that ultimately decided to do it
Are the the AZULA DID NOTHING WRONG guy?

Also Korra's overconfidence was fun until it became her character.

As if Azula would ever be interested in a man who acts like a dog. She needs a husband, not a servant

>Do you seriously want to see an entire season of wheelchair Korra mopping around and people feeling sorry for her while secretly wishing she would die so they could all be free from her misery?
I was talking about after season 1, but if you took my fetishy scenario seriously I don't know what to tell you anyway.

Would be hot to see her tortured a bunch though. It's best when it happens to the tough ones.

In the context of the war, she didn't do anything wrong aside from burning down that house on Ember Island, but Zuko did it too and I don't see him getting shit for it

>you will never be one half of the most powerful couple in the world that makes all others tremble in fear
jdimsa

Cuz Warlords just wanna have fu-un

>Maybe platinum is as common as copper or iron in the Avatar verse.

Then the way planets form in the Avatarverse is vastly different from the way they do here. Platinum group metals are rare on our Earth because the amount that's available on the surface crust is from meteorite impacts.

What's more likely is that the gathering of chemistry-based knowledge has slowed down a bit and everyone thinks that all of platinum group metals are a single type of metal.

And I shall find her a suitable man for her. As she is my daughterfu only a Fire Nation man who is high in both status and skill will be worthy for her.

I only watched the Rifftrax version and had a pretty good time. Either way, four seasons of Korra is way longer than the Shyamalamalamalan film, so if you hated it it's even dumber to watch the entire thing.

It does but not so much better that if you absolutely hated the first two seasons you'd enjoy the last two.

>you will never raze earth villages with her
>you will never raise a family with her
>you will never hunt down her whore mother and butcher her in front of her replacement family

That'd be neat actually, outside of fetishism. Having an Avatar that has to go on a crazy spiritual journey of torment and despair to get their bending back.

Did you mean to reply to someone else?

Correct. Azula, much like Hitler, did nothing wrong. The purging of the Earth Kingdom and the actions of the Einsatzgruppen were completely justified anti-terrorist operations.

Yeah, like actual character development.

Enough art for arts sake, time for sadness.