Did anyone watch the World Peace rerun? Did [as] say anything?

Did anyone watch the World Peace rerun? Did [as] say anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg
youtube.com/channel/UCESJ9OcbWsRm5VKWPJdl7eQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They prefaced it with a disclaimer:

"this redpilled show contained truths on the Jewish agenda, therefore it will air in a censured version to appease the NWO and Tim Heidecker."

They reran world peace?

new bump was apparently
>No comment
>So many comments
>Bored, angry, amused, semi-interested, silent
>You know who you are
>As for us
>All of those things
>Majority rules

get out sam

they ran a cryptic bumper beforehand that said something like "you've spoken... majority rules"
you can find the complete text in last night's thread.
The impression you got was that they bowed to "popular demand" to replay the show. a pretty good sign

>Due to Sam Hyde's recent mass-killing at a texas church, this program will no longer be aired

MODS

>they ran a cryptic bumper beforehand that said something like "you've spoken... majority rules"

Season 2 when?

Me and my friends in middle school can't wait

Watch out, if you're a girl Sam might hit on you.

Smooth brain

don't mind me I'm just testing something

Mike here. Ask me anything

Mike who ?

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg

Not Sam. Someone who met him.

Mike Jones

white mike

The fact that they canceled the show because of some whiny jew blogger is a fucking joke. Ohhh Sam is super "controversial" on Twitter!!!!

When the fuck did controversy become a negative thing in entertainment and comedy? Remember the hysteria with South Park when it premiered? What did Comedy Central do? They stuck with it, of course.

AS are a bunch of pussies.

This. I was looking forward to a second season. Haven't really followed any of mde since desu. A shame.

who?

They haven't really done much since except released older stuff on their yt. Sam is working on KSTV s2 (which looks great judging by the guests and photos on his insta) and a bunch of other stuff.

I need to watch this a second time

Has Sam said when KSTV S2 will be released? This dry spell is worse than when they were taken off youtube.

that wasnt even close you dumbass

the show was pulled because Trump won the election.

that is literally the only reason.

I want to fuck him. Would it be easy? Should I DM him on Twitter?

there has been occasional charlskino uploaded here, tends to be a lot better than sam's daily videos of yelling and rambling

youtube.com/channel/UCESJ9OcbWsRm5VKWPJdl7eQ/videos

lol that first dry spell was a literal dry spell. its been one year since WP and we got WP, a book, hydewars, prelim video game shit, bombstrap, charls flash drive content, sams WP season 2 ideas, abacus, hatereon, and a lot of other alt right shit i dont give a shit about. you might not like the content theyre focusing on, but this is not a dry spell.

No reddit no one watched this retarded fucking numale humor show, time to stop making so many threads about it

Sam Hyde isn't relevant.

Yet here we are, Anonymous

If you're hot and in your teens, it should be shooting fish in a barrel.

We better the most original and creative show we've had since forever so that we can get yet another shitty Heidecker show.

Good job AS.

We better cancel*

I have no idea who this guy is and watched you faggots keep making posts about him for too long. Explain.

He's a "comedian" who let his retarded politics interfer with his big break.

He comes across like a 40 year old pretending to be a millennial in some sort of cynical cash grab.

THe worst is him whining about the show getting cancelled. He literally brought this all on himself with his social media antics. Dont be a shithead online if you'd like to keep your show dickhead.

Welcome to Sup Forums. This man recently made a tv show. Are you shocked as fuck?

Sam is a sexual predator. Marky was 16 at the time he nailed her.

we'd better*

Proof. It's been confirmed that the chats are real. Marky uploaded them herself to the /Ashley's/ board.

So is this like Sup Forums's pizza gate?

fucking alpha

There's not any conspiracy around it. Marky was 16 when they had their "relationship". An user a few threads ago confirmed that the style and content sounded like Sam. Marky posted the images herself. Some anons refuse to accept it, though.

He's not that funny on his own, well, enough for me to watch solo videos. They all work well as a group but sam was the funniest by far for me. I can't really be bothered to watch his new videos rambling merch with his disgusting beard. If something funny comes out and it's posted here I'll watch it, but until then I'm not really interested anymore.

Charls isn't about being funny it's about watching a man who is slowly going insane and loving every minute of it

enoch

What did [[[as]]] mean by this?

He is an interesting character I guess. Is he going insane? I doubt it, but I wouldn't really know. These guys are sarcastic 99% of the time after all .

I'm gonna name my son US Marine Hyde

Charls seems genuinely insane if you watch the Hyde Wars videos.

>So many comments
>>Bored, angry, amused, semi-interested, silent
Sounds like they're talking about the audience's reception
>As for us
>All of those things
They feel the same way about the show
>Majority rules
The reaction seems to be mostly negative so that's why they cancelled it

Watch his twitch stream. He has this very bizarre, overly excitable stream of consciousness speaking style. He's crazier than a shithouse rat.

>GOD TIER
- Rutgers (FULL 2 HOURS)
- Whypz
- KSTV
- Tissue Box Ep. 1
- Williamsburg Street Fashion
- My Boring Story
- College Cunts

>HIGH TIER
- World Peace
- Boston Ross
- Ideas Man
- John Oliver shoutout!
- #UglyChelsea

>MID TIER
- 2070 Paradigm Shift
- You Have No Place In This Country, It's For Everyone
- Sam's vertical phone videos
- yale lives matter
- Utopia
- Buzzfeed and Mic interviews

>LOW TIER
- Smocaine 3
- most of his stand-up
- HydeWars

>SHIT TIER
- Sam's HWNDU appearence

>CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED TIER
- World's Most Comfortable Man

any other notables i'm missing?

>mid tier
>paradigm shift

>no Dr Manslave

The one where sam and charles walk around the campus with the all lives matter sign.

You are losing unschedulled news appearances where he is either involved with theme or just accused of shooting spree.

Fucking love the guy.

utopia is fucking kino

>no IMG0612, Ashton's Digital Agency, Michael Rogers, your dad 2, kissing booth strat, my mom is cool, etc.
>vertical vids in mid tier
man i really hate post-WP mde fans

There's always this ass blasted dickhead on every sam hyde/mde/wp thread samefagging and being a cunt..like if you hate it so much why do you need to shitpost in every thread, thats really pathetic

It's the same thing SJWs do to advertisers
They come to the advertiser who's ad happened to run next to "controversial" content and they tell the advertiser "do you support this?" and the advertiser can either:
>pull their ads, therefore hurting them financially
>NOT pull their ads, and get reported in the media as "omg this company suppots bigots boycott them!"
The SJWs came to Adult Swim and said "Hey look, Sam Hyde did some "controversial" stuff, do you want to support this or no? And of course they can't be made to look bad by the media so they cut him off their programming

I want to know how they even got a show in the first place. Balloonshop is a way more funny sketch group and also more popular

>I am autistic and too deep inside tier
Jaihoo's trip to the future

what social media antics? I guarantee you can't quote shit and just hating because youre a butthurt libtard or rick and morty type sense of humor limpwristed faggot

that's yale lives matter

don't lie cunt, if you really wanted to know you could easily educate yourself. Probably the same faggot trying really hard to shit on sam/mde on every single thread, aka the MDErager

Every time you autist, you post the same shit. Show me where sam touched you

He seems like a real nihilist. I miss nick, hes always funny

do you think maybe they were a little unfamiliar with what adult swim is currently like because they're a little older? they've sort of toned the network down and taken a lot less chances the past few years, especially with the arrival of the rick and morty shekels, and even before that, i remember seeing a ton of giant blocks of macfarlane reruns

That doesn't make sense, they wouldn't be replaying it if thats the accurate interpretation. More likely its the opposite, the show did well during the run, around a million viewers for most episodes.

maybe, i think they also didn't want to do the smart thing and tone themselves down, or "sell out" and appease the modern bed-wetting crowd, in fact they probably wanted to be as abrasive and offensive to those people as possible.

SEETHING

yep plus they pretty much just cancelled the show to get good PR, and they were basically forced to (otherwise they get reported as being pro bigot or whatever) despite the fact that WP had good ratings

Thats some real shitty taste kiddo, come back when you're not underage. in the meantime stick to reddit

Im not seeing another episode being aired tonight. Why?

It aired yesterday night. They were doing some type of anniversary thing where they show one episode of every show they put on air.

cancelled again, fucking jews

Wasn't the show doing good? It makes no sense that people were "liking" it.

>mfw

So it was just yesterday night? That's horseshit!

Damn, I was hoping they were rethinking their dumbass decision. Fuck Adult Swim, buncha cucks and pandering fags

yeah nosebleed

Yup. It's fucking infuriating since they'll never put the show on air anymore, might as well sell it to Sam for peanuts or move it to another station that likes that sorta weird things.

Why would they need to sell it to Sam though?

What else would they do with it?

He didn't say they need to..it would be good for sam tho to have rights to the WP intellectual property. theyll never do it

Nothing, but why would Sam buy it?

f

idk, have the ip so he can propose to other stations? Not sure if that's how things work, though.

Isn't relevant? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Because Sam pays people to shill his faggot ass here.

Yeah it could work like that but I think the WP name is something no other network would touch with a 6 million foot pole, for the mean time at least. Sam was on the reddit sub a while ago asking for ideas for a new name for "season 2" of WP which I think is a better option.

Or maybe people talk about Sam/MDE because they genuinely like their stuff
Crazy I know

Sam apparently has a huge anal fetish. Poor girl...