Just look at that smug little face. What a fucking bitch. That expression saying "I'm better than you"...

Just look at that smug little face. What a fucking bitch. That expression saying "I'm better than you". She thinks she has everything. A career, fame, cocaine and unlimited dicks to suck, all at her disposal. All the while being a sex slave to some ugly obese producer in order to get roles. Her acting talent is minimal and she knows this. It eats away at her every hour of everyday. One day in the distant future, when Game of Thrones ends and all the roles dry up, she will be shopping in the supermarket and notice that no one will recognize her. Then the feeling will set in. The feeling of desperation. She becomes a street worker and starts sucking dicks for money. Then she will realize just how talentless she is. Ironic. She thought she had it all.

sounds like you're upset

This is just what drunk people in clubs look like when being surprised by a camera shoved into their face, calm down.

she is quite attractive i have to say

>she

*slow claps* *steps out of the shadows* Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

You forgot the part at the end where she says the obese producer was sexually abusing her.

shut up nerd

OP please seek help before your misogyny destroys your life.

i was at a party in LA and she was high off her mind, she's a big cokehead. she's also very tall

not without all that makeup

How was she acting? What gave it away? Was she shouting and shit?

moot?

bitch weir

twitching hands, talking non stop, nasal voice.. she was a little obnoxious

Ah, I see. She's not going to age well if she carries on abusing the stuff. Then her career will be finished.

jelly boy

I don't even know her name but she's sexy as fuck

Her hair is all fucked up.

Just sounds like the average brit.

her career will be finished after got, al least she marries manlet joe jonas and he's quite rich so she'll be fine

No one ever looked twice at you, huh?

10/10
t. Billy Kuahana

misogyny is the result not the reason

She probably already has enough money to never work another day in her life.

i fucking love this meme