Vince Vaughn beats up blacks, chinese, mexicans, koreans, euroshits and fat people for 2 hours

>Vince Vaughn beats up blacks, chinese, mexicans, koreans, euroshits and fat people for 2 hours

can anyone say kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_9608/image/lVMMmKDdB-oA3DQKPJnWtQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best movie of the year by far

One of the worst movies I've seen all year, the type of person who likes this film is the type of person who uses their computer after eating a donut without washing their hands.

It was dogshit

Why is everyone posting the Pleb cover all of a sudden? Let the Manlets know their place compared to Based Vince

you sound like a mangina.

This

Wtf, Vince Vaughn is 6’5? Jesus Christ.

OH NO NO NO

>only underage Capeshit fans hate this movie

not surprised desu

forehead is at least 5 inches

This and bone tomahawk were decent movies because you see the meathed director wants to make a peckinpah kino but ultimately he's just a meathead and will never make anything better than this. Even with Mel.

Are you trying to make some point or what?

Brawl feels more like he wanted to make a Carpenter movie desu
and it worked

Doesn't he have an nude scene in this film?

In the movie or real life?

Yeah, that his movies are on the cusp of being really good but will never get over that cusp.

Carpenter movies don't deal with morality of the character in such a central way.

>evil men kidnapped and tortured my wife so I killed them

Profound moral themes. Could be a classic Star Trek episode.

>Carpenter movies don't deal with morality of the character in such a central way.
it's more that it's a genre movie about a protagonist who is given a job and he gets it done and stays mostly stoic throughout
the score and the second half of the film are pretty much bowing down to Escape From New York
Don Johnson is the Lee Van Cleef character
even the cheap, almost laughable throwback practical gore effects are straight from a 70s exploitation

>dude it had gore! it was kino famalam desu senpai

This movie was fucking kino. The whole second half of the movie was 8/10

I don’t think numales like Brawl to be honest family

that's what I meant when I said he only wants to make a Peckinpah kino but lacks the subtlety to deal with more gentle themes.

>70s exploitation

Oh, you mean Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia?

>t. numale that plays videogames

give keywords to pirate it

it would be a lot better if the first half didn't take forever
it looked like a serious crime film in first half but then it took a serious dive into full camp

i am washing my hand literally about 40-50 times a day, and this is in my opinion top 3 movies of the year (ghost story and columbus are other two)

where is your god now?

not saying there isn't that in there, there's just way more Carpenter

>40-50 times a day
why
I wash it about 3-4 times, which is the number of times I go to the bathroom

share the shock on server number 3

Carpenter has zero motivation scenes

The most hilariously bad film I've seen in years. Vince looks like a fucking zombie retard trying to fight lmao

camp was great, one of strong points of this director is that he doesn't fear the tone of the movie, he tries what he likes, like that ludicrous shootout scene. and it works in a way that builds up the atmosphere.

Can we rename Sup Forums Incel Block 99?

essential /literallyme/ kino

>camp was great, one of strong points of this director is that he doesn't fear the tone of the movie
well put
the final shot of the film says it all

Sup Forums has gone too far this time. God I'm nearly 30 why is this bullshit still funny

You are so fucking boring.

>faggots that made no man sky scam

come on

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_9608/image/lVMMmKDdB-oA3DQKPJnWtQ/
don't reply to his shit images

>>Vince Vaughn beats up blacks, chinese, mexicans, koreans, euroshits and fat people for 2 hours

>forgetting to mention the car he beats up

He could beat the world.
Kino from start to end.

I was genuinely surprised by how much I enjoyed this film. Its not great in the sense of any cinematic quality, its just a comfy revenge flick. The fact that its campy and knows it make the movie more endearing.

i wish there was a way to block people who don't like this film. i don't ever want to be subjected to their shit tier opinions

>forgetting he also beat up windows, cell phones, walls, stun belts, furniture and gymnastics equipment

>everyone comments on vince fighter physique
>skinnyfat dad bod

Seriously?

kinoradikal

>skinnyfat dad bod

that's unironically the go-to fighter physique

No one looks like fucking Vince Vaughn there is no way you are serious.

>Oh, you mean Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia?
The synth score is paying homage to Carpenter first and foremost, as is most of the movie. The only real similarity between Zahler and Peckinpah is that both are obviously in love with men and masculinity.

>he thinks MMA and boxers are real fighters

ok kid

He's got decent guns and shoulders and those on a 6'5 big guy are imposing

No, the similarity is in the protagonists accepting ultimate defeat due to strong moral coda. Keeping up appearances not for the sake of the crowd, but in their own eyes.

Brap in cell block 99

>fight for a living
>not a real fighter
should someone tell them?

>he's an A minus

>i am washing my hand literally about 40-50 times a day
That's called obsessive compulsive behavior, talk to your doctor.

>fight for money within preset rules and conditions and special regiments
>vs Vincefighting

Maybe, but I can't do it because I have a go-to fighter physique and I'd get my fucking ass kicked.

>vs Vincefighting
The real sad part about back alley abortions are the ones that don't work.

Shot Caller is better

>i am washing my hand literally about 40-50 times a day

OCD. know because i've had these compulsions before. seek a doctor before it fucks your shit up

Great film

>that's one off the list, a Mexican standoff with real Mexicans
>it's a dog eat dog world, and I'm the fucking chinaman

Look up Fedor Emelianenko and Daniel Cormier

>blacks
>chinese
>mexicans
>koreans
>fat people
So Americans?

You're not as clever as you think you are.

you disrespecting the flag son?

N-no. s-sorry

Thanks for agreeing with me.

MUH ANTHEM

the flag code only applies to actual flags, not flag patterns on towels

there's literally nothing disrespectful happening there

>>Vince Vaughn beats up blacks, chinese, mexicans, koreans, euroshits and fat people for 2 hours

Does he really copy Kenny Powers like that? I've been wanting to watch this but that would ruin the entire movie for me.

>last I checked, the colors of the flag weren't red, white, and burrito

I like the way he said burrito there

Except the protagonist wins. He dies, sure, but the life of his child was more important to him than his own, and he saved his child's life.