When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Well Ray, life gave me grapes, and I made wine. I made pinot noir, Ray...

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Well Ray, life gave me grapes, and I made wine. I made pinot noir, Ray, like Jesus did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubecom/watch?v=QOqzziWdVzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually really liked Vaughn in the second season, I just couldn't understand what the fuck he was saying half the time.

What were they thinking?

Glass half full, glass half empty, it doesn't matter Ray. The glass is upside down and we're all trapped inside it.

They say every dog has its day, Ray. Well this dog is having Groundhog Day and the misery just won't end.

You know what, Ray?
After all these wrongs, I ain't trying to make a right. I'm making a left.

They say you gotta pay the piper when the tune is done. But guess what Ray? I don't dance.

Ever hear of killing two birds with one stone Ray? We're the birds and the stones been thrown.

Casper knew this

They say if you want to enjoy life you should dance like nobody is watching, but guess what Ray? I can't dance, I can't talk, only thing about me is the way that I walk

>What were they thinking?
That Frank is someone that is trying to be something he's not, and doesn't do a good job of hiding it.

i think i like these threads the most

Actions speak louder than words, Ray. Now the ball is in you court, are you going to speak or act? Choose wisely because I'm a deaf John McEnroe.

As a boy scout I was always prepared. Well when it rains, it pours, Ray. And I'm all outta bubblegum.

They think it be like it do Rey; well, most times, it do not.

Give a man fish, Ray, he's eating for a day. Teach a man to fish and he steals all my fuckin' fish, RAY

It's a dog eat dog world out there, Ray. Except you're the mailman and I'm just barking at the door. Casper knew this

youtubecom/watch?v=QOqzziWdVzk

>you'll never be a sulky greying detective that works for a crime lord taking shots of JW with bumps of coke in a smoky bar while a hipster girl plays an ode to depressing 90's music

why

It's a dog eat dog world out there, Ray, and I'm the fucking Chinagook in charge

>catched

Season 2 wasn't that bad.

the knowledge of this has been previously imparted onto Caspere

this meme is too smart for Sup Forums

they say not to count your chickens before the eggs hatch. well ray, i’m a dairy farm and we’re u shit creek

>tfw outsmarted by meme created by Sup Forums posted on Sup Forums

They say that the early bird gets the worm. Well let's just say I'm the forest Ray, and it's migration period.

They say a penny saved is a penny earned, Ray. Well I'm the fucking piggy bank, and it's time to make an investment.

You ever hear that phrase, some people never change? Well this is ragnarok ray, and you're a friend from work.

It's a hell of a lot more creative than baneposting

tfw too intelligent

Cell Block 99 is kino

Ray ray ray ray ray ray, Ray. Ray ray ray ray ray, ray ray, ray ray ray ray, RAY RAY

>google "popular proverbs"
>vinceposting begins

its FUN and interactive

Kinda too overlong with unnecessary scenes, but yeah it's good.

Shot Caller is the better prison movie this year though.

fuck me ray oh god fuck me like a butterfly and sting like a bee
but im not honey ray

Pretty good if you remove the gay fella and the LADY

>they once denied me entrance on this plane to my friends and I, Ray, even though there was no charge for us. But you see, Ray,that plane was my party. And I was going to crash it anyway. With no survivors

fuck

Truly a meme too smart for Sup Forums

case in point: that was terrible

delete this garbage ass post pls
You retards should stick to Bane posting

The perfect body, with a perfect face.
Caspere knew this.