Reminder that they had to have that scene showing that Syndrome had killed all those supers because otherwise he would...

Reminder that they had to have that scene showing that Syndrome had killed all those supers because otherwise he would just have been "Boeing's CEO with a funny costume." Also, didn't they all die in weapons testing after signing waivers?

I'm kind of wondering how I2 is going to avoid going even further down the My First Atlas Shrugged rabbit hole.

There's only one man that can stop syndrome

Post your reaction for when I2 comes out and no time has passed and everyone is still the same age.

By have the movie focus on Violet splitting from the family & becoming her own identity, be it hero or villain.

>didn't they all die in weapons testing after signing waivers?
No, they were tricked into thinking they needed to save a company from a runaway project, then murdered.

Pretty sure they still signed that waiver. Not knowing what you were getting into was part of the test.

>yfw it takes place a decade after the original where superheroes are so commonplace that Mr. and Mrs. Incredible retire and find themselves bored with the same old thing
>yfw it's commentary on the present state of superhero movies

That'd be hilarious.

>violet
>not dash
step up senpai

>more Jack-Jack baby meme shit

Cars 2
Monsters University
Finding Dory

I actually really want this

If Mr. Incredible just had sex with him when he was a kid none of this would have ever happened.

That is the happiest looking bird ever.

This ain't your city Gordon go home

it will be funny to see the asshurt of fans that were hoping to see an aged up violet

There still would have been the scene where he set a deadly robot on a city causing heavy damage and civvy harm, all for his own gain when he just so happens to appear and 'save the day'

Also shooting down a civilian plane with anti-air missiles that has children onboard

>otherwise he would just have been "Boeing's CEO
He's directly designed off of Brad Bird you fucking retard.

can you honestly just fucking slow down and think for a minute about your post and figure it out on your own before someone else has to explain to you why you're a retard

>There still would have been the scene where he set a deadly robot on a city causing heavy damage and civvy harm, all for his own gain when he just so happens to appear and 'save the day'
Fair, but kind of "let's have him do something ridiculous when he could just sell his weapons to someone else and then stop it then." In the end the core of his character was worth rooting for way more than the protags', "We're special, no one should be able to stop us from being special or be able to make themselves equally special or it's evil."

>Also shooting down a civilian plane with anti-air missiles that has children onboard
So, yes, Boeing.

the core of Syndrome's character is "Mr. Incredible wouldn't let me, an untrained child with no common sense or superhuman abilities get involved with dangerous supervillains, so I'm gonna kill all superheroes to fulfill my power fantasy." Syndrome likes to think he's deep, but he's actually just a petty, self-absorbed child who couldn't take no for an answer.

I suppose that's one way of reading him. You could also see him as an enthusiastic and ambitious upstart who could have made a positive difference, if a capable mentor had stepped in." He was antisocial because he was denied positive socialization at a critical point. Mr. Incredible built his life on looking out for himself and his own ambition, transferred that ideology to Syndrome with his negligence, and almost paid the price (which would have been karmic, honestly).

yes, because someone who goes out of his way several times to put his life on the line for complete strangers is "looking out for himself and his own ambition." Syndrome was a brilliant, but incredibly dense child who not only ensured the escape of a dangerous criminal, but also almost got several dozen innocent people killed, and all he cared about is that his hero said "no." there was something wrong with the kid alright, but he was messed up long before he met Mr. Incredible. Mr. I was just another victim of Syndrome's mule-headedness.

'Cause he would have been pulped by the force.

The robot, in no way, is important to an idealistic Syndrome's plans. He built that thing, and killed several dozen people, including a man who lived his life raising orphaned children, entirely to satisfy his own ego.

His plan, if you recall, was to set an invincible murder-bot loose in a large city, wait until it seemed unstoppable, then swoop in and tidy it up, as part of his "hero debut." From there he was going to play at being Ironman until he got bored of it and THEN made a fortune off of selling his tech.

Also signing up to stop a rampaging weapon is very different from signing up to have a combat machine tested against you until it murders you.

You can sing the praises of your thinly veiled "Syndrome did nothing wrong" thread all you like, we still know what you are doing.