*blocks your free market*

Heh... nothing personnel goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/antitrust_laws.html
aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/free_market.html
aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/monopoly.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>free market

Anti-trust laws are anti-free market and create monopolies.

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/antitrust_laws.html

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/free_market.html

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/monopoly.html

Back in the old days you used to be able to do this thing called change the station and find content from more than five companies.
Soon a thing of the past

*predicts your buyout*

A truly free market isn't sustainable as eventually an entity will corner the market and begin exerting control.

>Anti-trust laws are anti-free market and create monopolies.

Lolbertarian logic wasn't never meant to be taken this far

Thats why when white people ran the country there used to be regular garden work to stop this from happening

The free market died when Clinton allowed eregulation so companies can get "too big to fail" levels of huge which under capitalism means they MUST fail so they don't hurt the economy.

But there's a good thing called the internet which lets you pretty much tell all Disney owned corporations to go fuck themselves and not pay a dime to their interests

There is no free market you retards, why am I not surprised this board is full of children who have never even taken a basic business class

>yfw remembering Disney was on the brink of bankruptcy at the start of 1990s
You have to admit it's an amazing come-back story.

>it's just good business

Back in the old days there were only three stations. You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

In the end it'll really come down to WB vs Disney. Unfortunately WB doesn't have the same power as Disney.

Yes, this is a good thing. But the capeshit watching Normies don't stand a chance

Fuck yeah more quipping more racial bait yeah thanks based mouse

You mean back when there were only 3 channels?

I'm talking 1980s not the fucking 1880s

they will stand a chance when the next depression comes and they're torn between paying another $15 for Ant-Man 6 and feeding their wives' children

Yay more talentless directors pulled off sitcoms

How underage are you?

>when Clinton allowed deregulation
That was Reagan.

>the inevitable simpsons movie

I hope Disney acquires fox so we can finally get proper xmen and fantastic four movies.

I'm going to be fucking pissed if based FX gets eaten by Disney.

FX is literally the last good non-Premium cable Network and Disney will fuck it up.

It was both

No it will spark the growth of new media companies which will bring about the downfall of the government cartel MPAA.

the craziest shit is that atm Fox is doing way better than Sony or Paramount, yet they're still desperate to sell. last year the Murdochs unsuccessfully tried to merge Fox with Warner Bros., and now it comes out that they want to sell all the film and TV stuff to Disney. makes you realize how fucked they know the future of the film industry is. and imagine how desperate Sony and Viacom are to get rid of their failing movie studios.

*blocks your path*

>Disney will extend copyrights until the heat-death of the universe and extend it across multiple dimensions

>Trump could have been the second Teddy if he wasn't such a retarded kikelover

>REEEEE MORE CONTENT WILL EXIST NOW!!
Literally who fucking cares about this except obsessive autists who spend their entire day glued to their computers talking about mass produced content anyway?

>less competition = more content

>Unfortunately WB doesn't have the same power as Disney.

Have you been living under a rock?
Warner are currently in the middle of a $86b merge with AT&T
Disney wants to buy Fox just to try and keep pace

What saved Disney? ESPN and Pixar?

I want it to happen.

I want Fantastic Four to fight Thanos

When in the history of ever has there been a drought of quality content, regardless of the medium, genre, etc?

The underage redditor majority pirates fucking everything, anyway.

>When in the history of ever has there been a drought of quality content, regardless of the medium, genre, etc?

You're living in it

what's this very graphical novel?

this

look at that, those two icons are more than half century old, how much do you think they can last?

Bugs Bunny is pretty much dead now

I'm not a cynical post-ironic memer, so I can still enjoy things.

Good for you goyim, remember to buy a t-shirt and luxury seating when you see Justice League :^)

he lives in the memory of his people

Were you trying to prove me right?

I hate some of their programming but Fargo alone makes me have to agree with you.

Lol holy shit Ayn rand was an idiot
T. Someone who loves capitalism

Marvel

Except Disney owns majority of youtubers with various companies too.

>*blocks your free market*

This is why you have some regulation, to prevent corporate fucks like the mouse from getting too much power.

Is anyone else starting to admire The Mouse?

They've played the long game and now they're just snatching everything up

Just end IP protection.

move over wolvershits the real nigger is coming through in the MCU

There already is regulation, they just ignore it because the holocaust

Regulation heavily favours companies like Disney because they're the ones who can afford to lobby, funny how that works

>aynrandlexicon.com

into the trash it goes. Ancapism and communism are two sides of the same shekel. Both are purely materialist and universalist worldviews that try to reduce everything in life down to property. Ancaps are garbage because they value being obediant to their moral axiom of the NAP more than they actually care about the actual end result of their policies.

Fucking mouse will kill legion, jesus christ

In the future, all intellectual property will be owned by Disney. They'll also have total control over the government via lobbying and extend the copyright expirations even further out, to 300 years past the death of the creator. They will own every franchise in existence, and every franchise will get a dozen releases per year. And all "cinematic universes" will be merged into the "Disney Meta-Cinematic Universe" until there's only one franchise made up of all franchises.

They've not predicted anything. Disney has, for a long time, wanted to buy FOX.

>Back in the old days you used to be able to do this thing called change the station and find content from more than five companies.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DISNEY OR FOX. IT'S TO DO WITH NETFLIX. DISNEY IS TRYING TO KILL OFF NETFLIX. NETFLIX IS COUNTERING BY PRODUCING IT'S OWN CONTENT RATHER THAN RELYING ON OTHER IPS.

DISNEY WANTS FOX SO IT CAN SHOVE FOX ONTO IT'S SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE SO IT CAN FUCK NETFLIX OVER.

Where did you get that rule from, reddit?

Obviously, whats your point?
The Mouse is going to rape the first new name in Hollywood since Mirimax

I'd like to see that.

Simply that people will think this is Disney going to make a fucking Family Guy Live Action film or some shit, rather than shoving Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, Simpsons and all the other animated cartoons on there.

Yeah, and how does that not make it about Disney/Fox? That's one result of this, yes. The main point of all this is that it's power consolidation, and that's never a good thing. The mouse must be stopped

Clinton's a democrat so we blame him

Are you guys only now realizing that establishment politicians on either side of the aisle are both working for (((them)))? Like how democrats will claim we need more immigrants for humanitarian reasons, while the establishment republicucks will say we need more immigrants for cheap labor for muh economy? They're all just corporate jew puppets with slightly-tweaked rhetoric to cater to different crowds

T-trump was meant to be different

>establishment republicucks
But the alt-right's different, praise kek MAGA lmao!

Well considering all it takes is the votes of 3 republicans to completely break his agenda, it wouldn't really matter much who got in.

daily reminder that all anti-Trump posts are JIDF

>They've not predicted anything
well they predicted the buyout

should've gone bankrupt. Then mickey would be public domain by now

The system of checks and balances works both ways. Even if you get a guy into office who stands against the corporate jew agenda, he can't do everything on his own. It's one guy vs the entirety of the judicial and legislative branches, as well as tons of scum in the various executive agencies.

The fact that we saw so much backlash against Trump from day 1 of the campaign not just by the left, but by the supposed "right" wing people in politics/media/etc goes to show you how it's all controlled opposition.

They can't own 100% of FOX. The US laws won't allow it. Since they own ABC, they cannot own the FOX network because you can't own more than one broadcasting corporation. They'll probably just buy the film studio and rights to all their properties i.e all their Marvel stuff so they make even more Marvel movies. That being said, there's nothing there saying they can't have a monopoly on pop-culture which they doing with Star Wars and Marvel as they aren't media corporations but brand names. Disney just wants to own every brand.

but trump loves jewish people?

>They can't own 100% of FOX. The US laws won't allow it.

topkek, do you actually believe this. The idea that we actually have working anti-trust laws is a fucking joke. If you have enough money and power, they don't apply at all. Trust-busting is only ever used against bad goyim.

Its been said that basically the only division they won't buy will be Fox News

Yep, basic bait and switch politician. You should have known the minute he started appointing Goldemen Sach's employees to his cabinet though and that was right after election.

They don't need to buy it all. They don't buy FOX News and now they have essentially a monopoly.

I knew something was up when I found out Disney literally writes the copyright laws in the US.

It seems like Disney always extends copyright law 5 years before the IP expires, and the extension is always an additional 20 years. This means They'll be trying to get another extension passed NEXT YEAR.

Assumedly, they'll get it. But it'd be fucking hilarious if it was denied and the mouse became public domain. Only possibility of that ever happening is if Trump vetos something, I guess. And that's a longshot. And even then, they probably have 2/3rds of congress bought out to overturn a veto anywya.

I know this is kinda unrelated but does anyone have that pic comparing old internet site traffic to now?

nevermind i found it.

Warner is about to be bought by AT&T and literally all they want from them is to fill their streaming services of new content. WB is about to multiply their resources if the deal ends well

And the jews love Trump.

Trump is the cheapest whore in the brothel. He'll pass everything for a compliment.

sauce pls

Like I said, longshot. But on that sort of thing he can sometimes be a wildcard, whereas with the other 99% of politicians you know for certain that they'd rubber stamp it.

There really should be more grassroots awareness about this. Especially right now, seeing as they'll be looking to get an extension very very soon

Amazon still amazes me. To think they went from almost going bankrupt during the dotcom bust, jumping over Ebay which used to be actual tangible competition to their entire business line, and now it set up to basically dominate retail/grocery chains and set the course for the future of how we think of shopping is just fucking insane. Bezos and his team are fucking magicians or some shit.

I don't know how they've done it. Comeback story of the ages.

Disney renaissance and Eisner reviving the parks.

So the alt-right is actually a JIDF plot to control Sup Forums?
>mind blown

When did Disney stop being Disney? I remember Disney feeling like it's own thing back when I was a kid in the 90s with stuff like Mickey Mouse and Goofy and Little Mermaid and Lion King and whatnot. But at some point after that, they just dropped any semblance of being focused on kids cartoon entertainment. Now they're just an intellectual property conglomerate playing "gotta catch 'em all"

Its just the beginning, Amazon is going to be gigantic in five years

It started with Pirates of the Caribbean.
Here in the UK, it was the first film they released with a '12' rating under the Disney name. It also formed the basis for the capeshit model.
PotC was the beginning, Iron Man was the knowledge that it would work, The Avengers was the proof that they would dominate the competition and the media

After Walt died the Jews slowly began to swarm and integrate it. It was a gradual process but its clearly complete

pixar in large parts at the start
Then smart investments for the rest

Disney had nothing to do with Iron Man.