/stg/ - Stranger Things General

King Steve Edition #37

for cuties

What are you guys watching now?

I dropped the walking dead and other than Mr robot i got nothing

80's movies

>pictured here, addicts looking to score some coke

Wait are they really going out? Is that an actual thing?

Why not? They both look like cokeheads so they have at least one thing in common.

Where did the army of dogmagorgons came from?
I know Will was impregnated in season 1 then spit it out, but where did dozens of them came out of? wtf

>Best girl will never box you unconscious

The shadow monster opened a giant portal that they all came through.

why did they build the tunnels underneath?

Just to get around?

>Stranger Things might have been a very different show if it had only lasted one season.

>In fact, one of the most popular characters would not have made it out alive, according to CinemaBlend.

>According to new comments made by show creators Ross and Matt Duffer at a Q&A event, one of the Netflix series’ breakout stars, Millie Bobby Brown, was originally slated for a tragic demise before they decided to expand the show to keep it going for future seasons, rather than cap it off after only one season.

>“Maybe I shouldn’t say this because I like to pretend that it was all planned out, but it was originally pitched as a limited series,” Ross Duffer explained, as Cinemablend reports. “So it was like, Eleven was gonna sacrifice herself and save the world and then that was gonna be it, because there was a moment where limited series were a big deal.”

what's her problem?

She got sold into slavery at a young age.

home-schooled spoiled toff

so the upside down isn't actually some cool other dimension it's literally just a few feet under the surface

ooh ok
the scientists missed them because they didn't realize the gate extended underground. makes sense don't know why I didn't figure it out

Ever read Lovecraft? It is but also isn't

no, that was just leaking from the upside down

K I L L W I L L

1st season the lab is evil
2nd the lab is incompetent
3rd the lab is reopened under a PPP (private public partnership) and gets shit done
Are neocons behind ST?

Will WIll catch a break in the next season? poor guy deserves it

I'm exploring the 70s and 80s right now, like I saw a lot of the more well known stuff when I was younger but I really want to get into those deep cuts.

Yes and to stay away from the light, the scenes with Dart showed that they didn't like the light or the heat it gives

Why was the last thread deleted? Is this the end of /stg/?

OMG MILLIE PLS

i-is she stuffing?

Will needs to die.

Shitposting.

The Flash
Supergirl
Gotham
Riverdale
Justified
also gonna watch: Smallville, American Vandal and 11.22.63

not enough trips, but now we are saved thanks to you.

>i-is she stuffing?
Please get out of my thread with your pedo shit, the comments on the ig post are equally creepy.

She looks nice though.

This but without namefagging

Sadie is the best girl

What are they listening to Sup Forums?

I hope Cool Guy Steve busts out of Watkins. That dump is too small for him.

its a legit question, the shape appears to be stuffed

which adds to her sexyness desu, u can imagine her there with her naive mind putting more tissues in, mushing them and looking at herself in the mirror, maybe asking maddie if they "look real"

STEVE'D

What was the point of this chick's brother? You're telling me these two have parents and the brother fears the dad, but doesn't get his ass kicked for smoking/lifting weights in the living room, driving recklessly in a car that's probably not his, or almost killing several characters throughout the show?

I'm watching ep 07 right now and what the actual fuck is this edgy faggotry?

Delete this

Finished season 2 last night
> Was pretty surprised how little Mike was in it considering how he was the main guy in S1
> Liked 11 again and her kiss with mike at the end was adorable. confused as to where 11 goes from here though
> the bottle episode was pretty bad, mostly because of cringey acting from the punks.
> Steve and Dustin's bromance was great
> Billy was confusing but i liked him. There's some brokeback mountain vibes going on there though.
> Nancy and Will's brother were just meh.
> Hopper was great again.

The reasons I'm keeping on watching this show are Dustin, Hopper, Steve, 11, and Billy.

It was a push from Netflix to try to stick a pilot for a spin-off into S2.
Going by the ratings and the reception to the episode, it's dead in the water.

Joke or did they actually claim this?

They confirmed milked it. Classic Netflix can't just leave a show be at one season. Now they're just chasing $$$. Season 2 was shit and 3 will be even shittier. Fucking normies.

Maybe they should've concluded the story and done something new. New cast, characters, etc.

Some pirated Lynda courses on audio

Do you really can call a friend's dad "son of a bitch" and get away with it scot-free in America?

As opposed to what, being arrested? What even is this post?

He wasn't calling him a son of a bitch, it was a general expression of annoyance you autist.

>What was the point of this chick's brother?

Eye candy

I actually skipped ep 7 like you guys said. And it felt like there absolutely nothing missing, still should I watch it?

Also post qt curly hair millie

I actually like what Netflix did for them in S1, have you read the Pilot script for E1? Or the Pitch Book when they were trying to sell it as Montauk?
They were going for a more Stephen King thing than they did with ST and if they had a sequel to the first story it would then be set in the 90s, but it would be a time-skip and not a new set of characters like IT.

I don't think it's worth watching unless you gave a shit about the S2 opener.
It's a bit too much like X-Men but if you want more of El sure why not

he was ugly as fuck in the series tho

Delet this

>can either stop at season 1 or do an anthology
>go the worst route possible and continue the story

It sucks but there's some potential important s3 info

Or we can just tell you and save you the time

He's the Chad to Steves' Brad aka Steves rival

Most likely will cuck Mikes dad next season, which will give Mikes parents more focus and development

Gives Max an excuse to stay in the plot, otherwise she's no different than any of the other vanilla girls that are the boys age, "muh gamergurl" was a shit and lazy way to integrate her into the series

He adds drama not only to Max but also the gang, Steve and soon Mikes parents, right now you can say he's important character, take out Billy and the conflicts for the main cat are literally the same as season 1

>tfw you will never be good or at least average looking.

Bob was by FAR the best character in S2.
By FAR.
It's not even a contest.

I actually thought he was a government agent sent to spy the byers family, I felt really bad when he died

>bring in new character
>logical insertion, charming personality, unique traits that become very relevant and helpful in the plot, 11/10 actor, character development
>"lol let's kill him"

I thought he was some government agent sent to spy on the kids.

This is Ted Wheeler. Say something nice about him.

S2>S1
Because S2 had Billy

at least we got more millie

"Hey guys I'm just going to stop running just as I escape from a pack of Demdogs, hope nothing goes wrong lol!"

based dad

Mindhunter

man that would have made been way better storywise.

It's barb all over again

he's a true patriot

Head over heels

I mean, it could make a person angry or annoyed when you disrespect him like that.
Is that so?

so basically the writing on this thing was so bad that literally everyone relevant female character has 2 dudes chasing after her

quality stuff bois

must be really tough for them trying to figure out which dick to suck for maximum benefits

Well maybe her dad IS a son of a bitch

any good? someone recommend that to me but I didn't look it up

>he was ugly as fuck in the
You must be the straightest man on earth not to notice Billy's fucking hot

>this will be Finn and Millie someday.

>everyone relevant female character has 2 dudes chasing after her
Who's the 2nd dude chasing after 11? The Sheriff?

only the straightest man on earth would admit another man was hot, because admitting it wouldn't make him gay. denying it, however, makes you closeted fag

Only shit,

good thing he was deported

A grave misstep. Episodes 8 and 9 are pretty great though, so don't worry about it.

NOOOO!!!

Does he fear him?

You think you sound normal, but ypu sound creepy as hell dude.

Be my wife

he should

newfag detected

Billy fears no one......besides his father

Is this from a livestream or video? I’ve seen it for months now and I need context reeeee

It's from the deepweb

Just finished this last night.
>Fuck Lucas
>Fuck shitty new characters
>Steve is bae
>Dustin is officially out of fucks
>Let Will die already
>and the whole "MUH BOY" shit

Only redditors that found this site one month ago say ''newfag detected'' anymore. I don't think so. Even then, it makes no difference, you still are a creep.

>Every character in this show has some type of mental illness.
>tfw you realize Stranger Things was made to increase public awareness on mental health.

The characters that were introduced will definitely be coming back into the story at some point, so it's probably worth watching before season 3. Just be warned that's it's pretty bad.

I really don't see what's wrong with anything he said.

I liked this season, but why the fuck does everyone has to hookup with someone. Even Copper and Will's mother kind of have something for them. Why do the kids can't be all just friends? Why can't Steve, mike's sister and will's btother just be a badass monster hunter group. They absolutely ruined Will's brother this season.