You will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking...

>you will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking hot tea in bed

Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_GDm_jcIvA&list=PLvR-If7tuRwWvLnSnz7NQtDyULmDxa-Va
youtube.com/watch?v=IMk0uxrxG9A&index=2&list=PLvR-If7tuRwWvLnSnz7NQtDyULmDxa-Va
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best werewolf movie?

Yes.

>Katharine Isabelle will never eat you alive
>Emily Perkins will never come to your rescue

you know why i love this movie? its the first movie i watched where the girls were weird and weren't sex crazed animals.

>weren't sex crazed animals
well...

>weren't sex crazed animals
did you even watch the movie?

>aspect ratio

Man, this is the movie that got me interested in the whole narrative of losing your humanity. The more subtle body horror vibe throughout the original and Unleashed was great too.

is the girl the front like an elf or something?

Nope, she's turning into a werewolf. Lycanthropy in Ginger Snaps is basically a disease that slowly transforms you over a month or so. After you hit the point of being half-wolf, half-human, you permanently turn into an vicious wolf-like creature.

gonna need a source buddy

There needs to be more werewolf movies like this one. There is such a just a depressing vibe to them. And the soundtrack is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_GDm_jcIvA&list=PLvR-If7tuRwWvLnSnz7NQtDyULmDxa-Va

It's a fantastic film because of the performances and chemistry of the two sisters

Who really gives a fuck about Jack, David or Alex in American Werewolf?
or Dee Wallace in The Howling?
I give a fuck about B and Ginger every time I watch this film, if I was 16 I'd wanna be friends with them

some people see it as a horror comedy, or just plain weird. I've seen all three, and i think they are very decent even though the third one is the weakest. The feminine perspective of becoming a werewolf was interesting to watch and i'm glad both sisters experienced this.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMk0uxrxG9A&index=2&list=PLvR-If7tuRwWvLnSnz7NQtDyULmDxa-Va

How were the sequels to this? I never managed to watch them ever.

this is from 2001? How do so many of you guys know about it?

2 is great, rare horror sequel almost as good as the first

3 not so much

one of the most realist movie series on account of the locations and the feels

2 is worth watching. 3 you can skip, unless you want to see the first movie again set in the different time period for no reason.