Times you laughed to TTG

Let's start something very awkward for all of us.
Despite our usually unified hatred of the show, sometimes there are moments we catch from quick clips.

Post moments you shamefully laughed, chuckled, or giggled at Teen Titans Go.

For me
>Cyborg gives Jinx a Pie
>It's her Favorite
>His response to her response.
>*skip to 0:25

youtube.com/watch?v=QJA-7Qp-0D0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmUAlbhVlsw
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ug0Vaww9tU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hnt5-feRe8
youtube.com/watch?v=x0cz_YhNmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=6AsomkWscrA
youtube.com/watch?v=HLWx2ZdyP4I
youtube.com/watch?v=6LWo31MfSqg
youtube.com/watch?v=LwKX-f448iE
youtube.com/watch?v=FAgye7-U6uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No need to be ashamed user, that was actually funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmUAlbhVlsw
Honestly I usually laugh anytime Robin gets brutally beaten the shit out of.

Every episode because this show is hilarious

I like self depreciating humor
So whenever they go our show sucks, we wish e could be half as good as the original it cracks me up

I liked batman hanging with commisioner gordon

No I actually love TTG and think it's a great show.

There are too many great jokes to mention.

Not funny but Death's song was pretty catchy.

This one.
I love how fucking scummy that was.
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

TTGo is a funny show that doesn't deserve the hate it gets here.

I usually laugh when the characters make fun of Robin for being a manlet.

My favorite:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ug0Vaww9tU

>Starfire will never eat you whole

Why live?

Show's hilarious, and the salty tears of all you autistic faggots are an added flavour

>Every episode because this show is hilarious
>I actually love TTG and think it's a great show.
>TTGo is a funny show that doesn't deserve the hate it gets here.

>the salty tears of all you autistic faggots

No, user, you are the faggot.

The guys from Trollhunters directed and wrote an episode of TTG. It was one of the show's best episodes.

>Everyone hanging out in the batcave, Robin freaking out
>See Starfire in Batgirl's costume
>Slack jaw stares
>H-Hey!! Take that off!!
>The costume is too tight to remove
>Slack Jawed Stare

Also, from the same episode

>The ultimate batarang gets thrown
>just flies up into the sky, plays music and has a light show
>Cyborg asks what batman would ever need that for?
>One Week Earlier
>Batman and Gordan are laughing on the grass, laughing at the light show
>cut back to Robin
>Suddenly I'm a lot less scared of Batman.

That whole episode was great.

When Cyborg tells Beast Boy to get a job in the first episode. Because that's the only episode I ever saw.

Raven picking up on cruelty means you've definitely taken it too far.

Pic related caught me by surprise, gave me a chuckle.
the time starfire went to prison and came back buff and sexually aggressive was great as well.

All the bits with Robin's parents from Rad Dudes with Bad 'Tudes.

This, I laughed like a madman when we found out they were all in his head

When Robin is using the voice recognition to open the Batcave.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hnt5-feRe8

I laughed like a god damn maniac when Robin raced Kid Flash.

>for all of us
>Despite our
>we
It's kind of amusing how often autists make up some sort of consensus agreeing with their opinion just to cope with the harsh reality.

The SERIOUS episode was hilarious and the part of Sup Forums that got butt-hurt over it was all the sweeter.

Used to be a respectable 1 in 4 episodes gave me a few laugh. But lately it feels more like 1 in 10. I guess fatigue effects even the mediocre.

>the fucking crow bar

Holy shit

There was a recent episode where Kid Flash wanted to get revenge on Robin for breaking his leg in that race.
At the end, right before Kid Flash steals his win Robin says "Can I just say one thing?....How's your other knee?" before breaking his leg again.

Legitimately had me laughing out loud.

>usually unified hatred of the show
Speak for yourself, faggot.

The newest one that got me was
>How's your other knee

I actually disagree. Since they got Gruber on writing duties, they started having more pretty good episodes (The one where they teach about Rental Property, the one where it's just Oregon Trail, the one where they swapped art styles)

>unified hatred

Sorry I don't follow the tradition of blindly jumping on the bandwagon, OP

You sure showed them, OP

In general I like that TTG feels like actual teenagers instead of adults that happen to look like teenagers

I hate that I'm slowly starting to like this show. It's been happening ever since the ppg reboot aired. I think it's just easier to like it now that there's something worse on the network

youtube.com/watch?v=6AsomkWscrA
When Sup Forums won.
They even admitted that nobody likes the show. Sup Forums won.
Sup Forums WON,
DAMMIT, Sup Forums WON, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS STILL BITCHING ABOUT IT, BE FUCKING HAPPY ALREADY?!
Sup Forums FUCKING WON!!!!!!!!!!

>That mustache twirl

Holy fucking shit

>Despite our usually unified hatred of the show

Don't worry too much about what some autists say, if the show makes you laugh just enjoy it, fuck knows I do

This will forever be my favourite episode
youtube.com/watch?v=HLWx2ZdyP4I

I hate when people bring this clip up as "SEE? THEY'RE ADMITTING THAT THE SHOW SUCKS!" It's obviously poking fun at the critics and fans, if they really thought they sucked they'd change the tone and look of the show right after this episode.

I'm disappointed that the McDonalds toys only sold for like three weeks. I work there and kept forgetting to pocket a Beast Boy toy, I really like how his toy looks

It's honestly a pretty intersting idea. If anything they didn't go far enough due to the time constraints of the episode. Basically just have an entire episode where every noise is based on the Titan's own sounds. With more things having mismatched sounds.

>maybe he has a parasitic twin that he's hiding from us
>actually had a fucking parasitic twin
I had to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

That was pretty disturbing in my opinion...

TTGO isn't all that unfunny, it just gets a lot of it's humor from shitting on Teen Titans when most of the jokes don't really rely on it being about the Titans at all.

Unless it was making money.

Its not all that unfunny, I can agree. It does have some sort oh humor with an occasional good joke once in while. Its the characters that make it so unbearable to watch. I still can't understand why would anyone enjoy watching characters being complete dicks to each other?

That girls night out episode where raven, starfire, jinx and rose try to save the boys from the brain was hilarious. The time travelling gag where the boys tried to get their future selves to build a time machine to come back and save them was funny as fuck.

The ending of that one almost killed me. "I have another plan, it involves a TIME MACHINE!"

>I'll pick billy
>HEY I was gonna pick billy. I guess I'll pick billy

I hate how there's like one really good episode once every couple of times

When Cyborg kept killing the Justice League

I agree. This was great.

Gotdaym! Playing with his emotions like that...

>that crowbar
laughterstops.jpg

Raven doing the wolf accent is the best.

Except it's not up to them. CN is the one who wants them to crank out content. They can't change the format when they're being paid to do their job like they are.

This episode made me laugh too damn hard, because I honestly thought it was just going to be a subversion of both "Bat-family members can always beat metahumans with enough preptime and willpower" and stock sports movie endings, with the joke being that after all that training and build-up, Kid Flash still wins easily.

Instead, they actually asked themselves What Would Batman Do? He'd cheat.

Why is the plot to every other episode "The other titans shit on Robin"?

>Why is the plot to every other episode "Deedee shits on Dexter"?

I really liked weird al if that counts.

I've found almost all of them funny because im not a faggot tainted with nostalgia over a dead show

I am, and I still can appreciate TTG.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LWo31MfSqg

I think the show is good... It just doesn't deserve literally half the airtime on the network.

I think what made that joke so hilarious was a combination of the fact that both Cyborg and Beastboy whole heartedly believe in this plan, and the fact that Robin's plan continues working (at least to a certain extent)

I originally thought they would just be sitting there waiting for something to happen the whole episode.

>forgetting Terra
This is why she hates everybody.

I love how legitimately depressing this is. That's just sad as fuck. I'm honestly shocked they went there.

If TTG wasn't overplayed to hell I honestly think people's opinion of it would be less extreme.

Well they've done things like violated each other's minds and let team mates die on more than one occasion, so why not crack jokes about dead parents.

WE'RE SO BAD AT THIS

"Brain Food" was a good ep. Favorite part:
youtube.com/watch?v=LwKX-f448iE

>the 90's teen drama episode

Do you mean the Breakfast Club episode?

Well this is the best show on the network so why shouldn't it get the most airtime?

Crane Kick.
Falling Falling.
Crane Kick
Falling Falling.

My only problem with TTGO is that it constantly broadcast by CN, completely smothering other shows.
It's not an awful show.

Aha, I haven't seen that one.

oh my fucking god

Pretty much this. I have no distinct reason to hate this, other than it ruins my image a bit of the older TT.

Yeah, but it takes up so much that other shows stagnate and suffocate for it. That's bad.

This clip has the rest of the ending: youtube.com/watch?v=FAgye7-U6uo

With my favorite touch from Raven.

Jesus Christ

DON'T BE A DOWNER RAVEN

Hold the phone... Cyborg x Jinx is now somewhat a thing? Was this something before the Zone video? I always thought they really pushed the kid flash x jinx ship in the show?

It's like I'm watching a gmod video and it's glorious

>What do farts sound like?

Dear god. This made me wanna watch this ugly show.

......The Fucking Video Game References Episode.

In its entirety.

Not OP; I was mocking the tears guy by pointing out how many people like it, man.

It works for Archer.

>The episode name and ending were April Fools jokes

I was talking about the rollerskating one, the same one where Robin imagined himself having parents.

"Weird Al" as the voice of Darkseid made me laugh twice: once when I heard it and again when I realized how pissed it would make the TTG haters on /co

I recall one of those cartoon content YouTubers reviewing TTG back when it premiered.

In hindsight, he hit the nail on the head.

"I like it... but I don't want it to be successful."

Ah right, that was my second guess. A good episode indeed.

>Cyborg doing his best to adhere to the law and getting mad when people are chasing him

I don't know why but Cyborg being a straight arrow is basically the funniest thing to me, next to Cyborg being way into old sitcoms and tv shows.

This gets kinda sad in retrospect when you remember Robin doesn't have parents.

...Fuck.

Who the fuck are you?

This made me love TTG even more.

This is essentially the crew doing two things I love
a) Admit a situation is shit
b) Make fun of the autistic fans that is us

'Course there's no way they can make a new TT continuing, so they have to just make TTG as fucking awesome as they can. And so far this thread makes me think; fuck this show can be funny.

w a l l y - t

The show is shit 95% of the time but Get Serious and Real Boy Adventure are 10/10 episodes