Kid Flash Confirmed For Young Justice Season 3?

comicbookglobal.com/2017/02/7677-wally-west-will-return-to-young-justice-season-three-3-kid-flash-yj3/

Looks like Spisak leaked info in a tweet that Kid Flash is to return in S3, be it a full return or a flashback.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChrisJonesArt/status/813800857380814848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shouldn't he be half black though?

Speedforce?

The all new PoC heroes are looking pretty great, tho.

Does Beast boy count as a POC?

should've killed Barry off and had Wally graduate into being the Flash instead.

Young justice is a liberal numale disaster

He's a trans*POC

This.

Oh boy, more YJ clickbait.

The actors can't even take a breath without a hundred speculative clickbait articles being made.

What does this mean i dont speak buzzword

You two suck at storytelling.

Don't get your hopes up. It'll just be a flashback while Barry tries to make Bart feel better about his faggotry.

Yeah, because a ridiculous shocking swerve for the sake of one was so much better.

is this show any good?

grow a spine, pussy

"Young Justice is something I don't like, and I'm a manchild."

That would have been the predictable thing to do, so instead they took Wally out because you didn't see it coming.

No.

Ginger Wally has been back for nearly a year.

That's basically what they did, only the Young Justice version of it. Older speedster dies, younger speedster takes his place.

The problem is they made Wally shit and worse than Bart so Bart just steps into the Kid Flash roll being better than Wally ever was. The entire good part is lost.

How the hell does this thing not have a broadcaster confirmed yet, when they're already bringing back VA's?

Ginger wally exists? I thought Wests were black now.

Jesus fucking christ how often do you read comics/come to Sup Forums

Frequently, I just don't keep up with the flash as much, just getting back into it.

And then wrapped things up in a scene worse than the first season finale, where everyone pairs off in order to honor their dead friend's memory.

Great writing there.

Christopher Jones kinda said going to be on a streaming format in a tweet

twitter.com/ChrisJonesArt/status/813800857380814848