Will Luke turn to the dark side as implied by this poster?

Will Luke turn to the dark side as implied by this poster?

Also, how does one rest a lightsaber on their shoulder?

I hope Luke puts Rey in her place and Rey thinks she's on some moral crusade to stop Luke who is now a sith but as Rey is about to assassinate Luke it becomes clear Rey is some delusional sith faggot who is incapable of seeing herself for how fucking retarded she is. Then she kills Luke and kylo becomes the hero devastated by his mentor being killed

I hope Luke puts Rey in her place and fucks her like the little slut she is. Imagine her meeting her hero, and he's some sleazy womanizer now after all these yeaes have worn down his idealism. And she likes his old force sensitive cock too

For some reason very thought of Luke on the dark side gives me a nerd-boner. There is something sexy as fuck about fallen/broken heroes.

He's also on the light side part of the poster.
Probably that annoying "gray jedi" shit.

>Rey is a Solo
>Snoke is Thrawn
>Luke comes out as gay

What's the point of these new star wars films anway?

user, are you okay?

For the love of god can you idiots do your research first? The idea that Luke is going to go DARK SIIIIIIIIDDDE is pure misdirection hype. If you look at the legitimate leaks and interviews there's zero indication it will happen.

shut up

For Disney to milk the franchise for big profits.

What's the point of making any movie, genius?

>how does one rest a lightsaber on their shoulder?
it looks like a defensive stance to me.

Luke will attempt to kill Rey because
>its time for the jedi to end

he doesn't look very nice on both
fuck off with your retarded pic

it's been confirmed by Hamill that this isn't happening

Get off of Sup Forums you underaged b& ingrate

The left is from the poster of ‘good guys’ you dumbass

make me

>legitimate leaks
Fuck off faggot, there are no "legit" leaks. Any speculation is fair game until the movie comes out.

A little google searching for publicity shots and interviews, and cross-referencing that with the trailers gives us a pretty good idea of what's gonna happen.

M O N E Y

Also to wash away the shit that was the prequel trilogy.

he's on the dark side poster because he is an important figure in kylo ren's arc. rey and kylo ren are the main characters of this movie.

Luke will turn to the gay side

screencap this

He’ll turn to the gay side, just as reports of sexual harassment of young padawan males reaches the media.

basically only money (since star wars is such an established brand it's way too big to fail, they could literally make the entire movie just Darth Vader breathing for two hours and it would still make hundreds of millions of dollars)