The show is over, but it's important that you never forget the 6 million air benders

The show is over, but it's important that you never forget the 6 million air benders.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know, for all this talk about genocide there sure do seem to be quite a lot of airbenders flying around

Ozai did nothing wrong. The air benders had long been conspiring to overthrow the Fire Nation banks and the noble Fireher realized what must be done.

He had soldiers peacefully set up flames on the air temples, so that he could peacefully contain the air bending menace until he could find out what to do with them. There was never an "Air Nomad genocide", that's bouldershevik propaganda. No ash or bone fragments have ever been found at the air temples; they died of natural causes, like all POWs do.

The only airbending corpse that was found was surrounded by the remains of innocent Fire Nation peacekeepers. Clearly the Air Nomads were an extremist group and were hellbent on destroying the Fire Nation

In theory, Azula was just defending herself against the oppressors that sought out to destroy her father's empire.

>blond-haired people were all killed off-screen centuries ago and not even mentioned

Actually, that's literally what she was doing. Nothing she did can really be considered wrong in the context of a war

And I agree.

I remember about 2 years ago I got banned for posting that image on Sup Forums for "racism." So be careful, OP.

Oh no, it's another Shoah, the fire benders are going to kill the (((last airbender))), rockgoyim you have to stop them.

I'll tell you what Sozin did wrong, he allowed the (((White Lotus))) to survive the purges

>fire nation now reduced to a bunch of democratic cucks

This is literally white (lotus) genocide.

I really wish that Korra gave some attention to the Fire Nation, there was a lot of potential to examine a post-war culture. It could have been like post-WW2 Germany or Japan. Literally the only time the show brings it up is when the literally who Fire Lady says she won't fight the Earth Empire.

I think the actual Fire Nation only gets like five seconds of screentime and it's during a fucking travel montage.

>fire nation had a booming rebuild period where the political and financial costs of reparations were more than covered by the commercialization of wartime technology but is now full of figurine collecting NEETs

I'm not much of a fan but you can answer my question in order to keep discussing your show: What happened with the fire benders that rejected Aang because he nearly killed Katara? They seemed cool.

They were White Lotus

They died later of polonium poisoning, suspected ((Airbender)) Mossad was responsible

That's like a Illuminati secret world wide conspiracy beyond factions peace keepers group?

Jeong Jeong, Aang's original firebending teacher, showed up later during the 4 episode finale and helped take back Ba Sing Se, the Earth Kingdom capital.

Globalist cabal that serves the Avatar, yes

Why wasn't Jeong Jeong evil? Aren't all fire supremacists inherently evil? Were there any fire benders (besides Zuko and Jeong Jeong I guess) who weren't fire supremacists??

Iroh.

Aren't their a lot of them in government? They have their own Island and everything.

Airbenders are Brunette.

>Why wasn't Jeong Jeong evil?
Because people can have individual motivations.
It's like not every muslim is evil except most are.

>Aren't all fire supremacists inherently evil?
Fire Nation supremacists, yes, but not every member of the Fire Nation is a supremacist.
Most of them just grew up on propaganda.

>Were there any fire benders (besides Zuko and Jeong Jeong I guess) who weren't fire supremacists?
Iroh, maybe some other ones I'm forgetting.
There's a few non-bending Fire Nationals who aren't supremacists, like Sokka's swordplay master Piandao, Mai, Ty Lee, that kid at the circus where Appa was for a while, etc.

There used to be, but now there's even more

They say some magic event happened that created more airbenders but its highly suspicious. How do more airbenders just appear? It doesn't add up

t. scrapper and his split personalities

>tfw cant like Azula without people thinking I'm some insane autist

Of course. I mean I'm not Scrapper but he is a well adjusted human being who only defends Azula because you all have the wrong idea about her.

No fuck you and fuck Scrapper, you people make liking Azula impossible

You created Scrapper. If you really didn't want for him to be the way he is, you should have just agree with him that Azula is perfect in every way.

Azula isn't perfect, she has flaws just like everyone else

>I cannot joke 'bout no one 'cept ze jooz
How unoriginal can you be?

Bullshit. She is a pure soul who just needs to find her way. To say she is not perfect is an insult as everything she does is a work of art.

It was really only like 10,000 airbenders, and those that did die, died mostly by typhus.

>Airtemplecaust deniers exist

Neck yourself, 6 million died you bigot.

Logically, the fire nation couldn't have wiped them out. They were air nomads. Air nomads. How the hell do you wipe out every man, woman and child from a nomadic culture that can fucking fly? That has widespread use of hand-held devices allowing for personal flight and great domesticated rideable beasts allowing them all to just fly away? It is simply not possible.

Then explain where the bodies went. How can these supposed mass graves exist in temples literally on mountain tops?

The Airtemplecaust was clearly caused by the fire nation, they obviously used fire and at such high altitudes it would of made breathing oxygen difficult for many of the old elderly airbenders.

They say when the spirit portals opened up a bunch of air bender just "awoke"

Sounds like bullshit to me. I mean who would write that?

republic city is earth bender territory, give it back.

I bet we could wipe out the gypsies if we really put our minds to it.

The final redpill is aang faked the airbender genocide to justify the existence of republic sister.

IIRC, the Fire Nation used trinkets and other Airbender stuff to lure the Air Nomads who got away into a false sense of hope that others survived and then wiped them out.

>Fire Nation needs specialty mountain climbing tanks just to reach the temples
>airbenders can just knock them away
The Fire Nation did you all a favor wiping out the air menace.

Yeah that's why I said centuries ago and never mentioned. Airbender genocide was mentioned a few times in the series.

I couldntt agree with you more

I don't think they wiped all of them out via purges, though a significant number died, the survivors probably integrated into the other populations and were basically bred out of existence.

>This comic reveals that some airbenders did survive the initial attack on the air temples and began to regroup in the Earth Kingdom, but were eventually drawn to caves carved by the Fire Nation that they decorated with Air Nomad artifacts. Using these caves, Sozin sent out rumors saying the Air Nomads could find refuge in these caves, but killed the survivors who went there.