Wait, this is supposed to be out this Wednesday...

Wait, this is supposed to be out this Wednesday? Kind of weird to realize no one even wanted to ask Scanbro or whoever for spoilers. Did everyone just give up on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/89224835/#89225649
userscloud.com/q6r77hh4bvyc
uploads.to/vhc3y7u6414a
www60.zippyshare.com/v/5hifA40H/file.html
filescdn.com/4aybfrsmernx
rockfile.eu/vdexuyu2z7tv.html
uploadrocket.net/vft16owy6vcl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it wasn't all that interesting.

True but it's like anger turned into apathy. Like I remember when people were demanding spoilers for Superior Spider-Man and other stuff. I only just remembered it when I went to see what comics were out just a few minutes ago.

I'm waiting to read it spoiler free, but I'm in no hurry, the few cool user we have on this board have shit they need to do before feeding us leeches.

Or you could just download the torrent instead of relying on random anons.

>LITERALLY
>CLONE
>FUCKING
>SAGA
>FUCKING
>2

LITERALLY WHY
SPIDER-MAN COMICS RIGHT NOW ARE ALREADY MARVEL'S BIGGEST EMBARRASSMENT
AND HOW DO THEY CHOOSE TO FIX IT?
BY WRITING A FUCKING SEQUEL TO THE MOST SHAMEFUL DISASTER IN COMICS HISTORY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEASE GOD END MY LIFE
PLEASE
I'M NOT JOKING

Clone Conspiracy isn't worth that much effort.

>SPIDER-MAN COMICS RIGHT NOW ARE ALREADY MARVEL'S BIGGEST EMBARRASSMENT
I doubt that is true while IvX is a thing.

i want scarlet witch to say no more clones

superior spider-man threads wasn't fueled by anger.

don't you rermember the wild ride theme in every thread?

Nobody really cares. The existence of a new Scarlet Spider series already tells us most of it. And Scanbro not spoiling it is usually a sign that it's uneventful.

Spider-man comics right now are literally hitler

I'm just referencing this.

>a new Scarlet Spider series
I don't suppose there is any indication that this will be the continued adventures of Kaine and Aracely, is there?

No this one focuses on Ben.

Isn't Ben (or Ben #18) the villain of the current clone fuckfest?

>True but it's like anger turned into apathy.

I think that's exactly the case. Nobody's outraged or even surprised by the stupid shit Slott does anymore. They've come to expect it. It doesn't help that the story in general is one of the worst ideas Slott's ever had. There was at least some hype for Spider-Verse before we realised it was all about fan favourite Spiders getting slaughtered while Slott's OCs got all the work done. Other than the art and Kaine's return, I can't recall anyone looking forward to anything about The Clone Conspiracy.

Ben 27 will be the main character of the new series, but not necessarily the hero. From the sound of things, he's still unstable and Kaine is going after him.

Who drew that cover?

>We don't always succeed
nigga it's been almost 2 years of this shit, more if you count all the advanced preplanning

>yfw Deadpool is better than Spiderman right now, or more than half of Marvel's comics

Having read this now, all I can say is "The die is cast"

Pretty sure it's Dell'Otto

Didn't someone spoil that a few months ago?

Looks like Gabrielle Del Otto

Oh no wait, it was in January 18:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/89224835/#89225649

Someone claiming to be an assistant editor said the following:

Basically everyone is saved when the signal vibrations or whatever is corrected. Most of the clones die, save for a few key ones. You can guess who, obvious resurrections and a new status quo.

As for Ben, well, he and Peter have one last stand. Ben says that despite doing some fucked up shit he can still remain a hero and Peter needs to accept this. Fight ensues and you know the deal. Then comes Ock to fuck shit up. Ock stricken with grief over the death of the midget (yes, she's one of the people not saved) decides that Ben must be killed and his love revenged. Now Peter and Ben are fighting and it's looking really grim. So Ben does the only thing he can and in the lab activates the frequency and he and Ock are now dying.

Ock dies first saying it was worth it or some shit and now Peter is holding Ben telling him it didn't have to be this way. Ben says it's not the end, he still has one more trick up his sleeve as he dies. The clone in the pod steps out and it's a blonde Ben Riley. He says that he seen the error of his ways and know the only thing to do is redeem himself and once again be the Scarlet Spider. The shake hands and bla bla bla.

- Ben is on a rooftop with his new outfit saying he has work to do. Kaine comes in from the shadows and says he'll be keeping an eye on him and that he does not trust him. He asks him how he was able to resurrect himself so fast without being at the controls. Ben says he has his ways and smirks. Quick panel of the destroyed lab and an Ock pod that's dead. Kaine tells him to leave New York and never come back. Ben puts his mask on and simply says "The die has been cast." and swings away.

- Peter is talking with his family and friends. Aunt May is still devastated and heartbroken. A doorbell rings and Aunt May says she's get it. She does and you hear a scream and then a THUD. Peter and the others rush to see what happened and before them is Uncle Ben, holding May in his arms saying "Peter, I think your Aunt needs some help."

Now we get to find out if that guy was actually working at Marvel or was making shit up. People believed the spoilers based on how Spider-Verse had Spider-Uncle Ben replace MC2 Peter

No, but Kaine is a major player in the series and is apparently hunting Ben or something.

Also I read it wrong and that poster just claimed he was a Marvel assistant and not a Marvel assistant editor.

Is this it? I hate Slott so much...

Well Mostly not right, except my guess is Superior Scarlet Spider will be a thing, based on how it ends for Reilly and Ock

God damn it, Slott.

There must be a million better writers who would give an arm to write Spider-man, so why has this fat fuck reigned for so long?

It's fake.

No, user. It's literally Clone Saga 3.

he sucked Perlnutter's dick fifty times

That's just rumor based on someone on Sup Forums. We don't know what the actual spoilers are yet.

People have read the issue that "rumor" is completely made up.

So basically Superior Spider Man part Deux: Ben Riley edition?

So the 90's again, yay

Heyyy somebody posted my Kaine drawing. I'll need to redo that. I'm trying to draw Venom right now but i'm outta practice.

Clone Saga Storytime

Having read the issue this is all bullshit.

They are lying. Everyone died except for Prowler, Ana and the Lizard senpai.

We know that Ben will be back, but it wasn't part of this issue.

The only good Clone Saga are the first one and Ultimate version.

That both relieves and surprises me. I figured Slott would've kept a few of them around, especially his new Electro.

>Ben, one iteration removed from Peter, is an individual.
>Ben, over 25 iterations removed, is still Ben.

I have no idea who they think they're fooling here.

I suppose we'll learn how the fight with Otto and Ben went in the next ASM issue?
That was anti-climatic, not that the spider-events are any different usually

props for putting so succinctly what's been nagging me this whole time

And the Spider-Man: Clone Saga mini in which DeFalco ends the story like he originally wanted to (with Ben and baby Mayday surviving it).

when is that issue with Jackal-Ben and OG Jackal fighting on the cover?

Deadpool has been amazing for over 5 years you are literally a shitter if you hadn't realized this.

Eh it wasn't that bad. Legit anyone who puts this anywhere near their top 10 worst has not read a lot of comic books. It wasn't anything spectacular but as far as events go it was okay.

Duggan is a hack and a jerk.

Glad this is B.S. The real ending isn't all that good, either, though.

Electra survives. She's shown still alive when everyone gets cured.

Next week supposedly.

Gwenboom!

Storytime when?

Do it now

Link to storytime? It's not up on viewcomic yet and I refuse to buy this shit story.

>implying viewcomic's update speed is fast
>implying viewcomic is the only online comic book reading website

>The Clone Conspiracy 05 (of 05) (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
userscloud.com/q6r77hh4bvyc
uploads.to/vhc3y7u6414a

The Clone Conspiracy 05 (of 05) (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www60.zippyshare.com/v/5hifA40H/file.html
filescdn.com/4aybfrsmernx
rockfile.eu/vdexuyu2z7tv.html
uploadrocket.net/vft16owy6vcl

Would storytime it myself, but at work and can't download the issue right now.

>It's not up on viewcomic
Just the Win-O thread, dummy.

See and STORYTIME IT NOW

Damn. She was one of the ones I was hoping would die but expected would live.

Its up:

Two minutes later

Even fake, the die has been cast part made me chuckle. Slott would pull that shut for a superior spiderman rehash.