>566 minutes runtime

Is this actually worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtlPlZGvgY0
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/hexer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

One of the best fantasy films of all time

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up. I knew knew someone who experienced the labor camps in Poland and never really understood what she went through, until I saw this. Horrible shit, even for the people on the outside.

6 million wasn't enough.

absolutely. it's phenomenal but also horribly depressing

>watching propaganda

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? My cousin was in Sandy Hook!

>propaganda is inherently bad

Do you also refuse to see Triumph of the Will?

You can read this. Same effect, less time

Pretty good if you're into the historical fiction genre

It's a collection of interviews with people who experienced the holocaust. Jews, Germans, Poles and others.

My mom lived through a gassing at the age of 2 I really wish these goy would be more sensitive!

It's a documentary. You confused it with Schindler's List.

Do any of them bring up the Nazi roller coasters?

maybe if you're into mockumentaries

So it's sort of like Exit Through the Gift Shop where it's shot documentary style but none of the stuff in it actually happened?

epic, truly epic

You aren't funny. Stop.

>somebody says something in their language
>translator repeats it in English

CUT THAT SHIT AND USE SUBTITLES GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

and no, it's not, it's 9 fucking hours of interviews

XD
Great posts fellow pedes!

Wait, so you people are actually denying labour camps now as well?

You are really dense. He is denying the holocaust by calling it fictio....

Did I just get baited?

spbp

>>propaganda is inherently bad
yes thats correct

I'm not trying to be funny. The fact that approximately 200,000 Jews died of starvation and disease in internment camps during World War 2 is a terrible thing and should not be joked about.

>documentary
if they dont show footage of the actual thing happening its not a documentary about contemporary history but a movie about interviewing old people

Yeah us "pedes" love to make fun of the holocaust while praising based black Trump supporters and defending Israel.

The Holocaust happened and I hope it doesn't happen again.

Why the fuck would you ever watch a 10 hour long religious movie if you aren't even a member of that religion? Watch LOTR instead retard.

Again, you aren't funny. You clearly never studied the history of holocaust and mindlessly repeat neo-Nazi memes.

>but a movie about interviewing old people
That's still a documentary.

>contemporary history

imagine a movie selling itself as documentary about whales and it only shows old people talking about whales and no actual whales

I have studied it extensively and I pay my respects to the 200,000 that were unintentionally killed due to circumstance.

DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THE HOLOCAUST. THAT IS OFFENSIVE AND Sup Forums IS A SAFESPACE. MODS HELP ME

>the actual thing happening

But they show it happening, the holocaust is exactly this, old peoples fake war stories.

It only happened in their mind.

There were many interviews with holocaust survivors that couldn't be included in the film because they were too graphic. Link related are some of the clips that didn't make it: youtu.be/dtlPlZGvgY0

Warning! Not for kids or the faint of heart.

Damn I don't want people to think I look like this so I guess the holocaust actually happened...

nice hat but you should really start going to the gym my friend

spbp

kek

Was thinking of watching some fantasy movies this week. This would do just fine.

based

ignore the shareblue shill

oh no! not le shills :((((((((
nice boogeyman

/POL7 BFTO!

damn can't we talk about anything jew related on here nowadays without a gaggle of stormfronters shitting up the thread? like i'm not against anons cracking a couple of holocaust jokes, it's Sup Forums after all, but this is just a sad state of affairs

found footage is such a stale genre, just shoot it as a normal horror movie

>jokes
Those aren't jokes anymore. Those idiots really believe in stormfags lies.

Where's my documentary on Stalin's manufactured Ukrainian famine that killed more than twice the people of the holocaust?

>a 8gag board with 5 posters
try harder

Look, the Jews clearly control the media and the banks. Investment banks, not the commercial ones, but the point is, they carry out in those realms the exact same principles they display in sexuality.

They undermine traditional life and they deracinate society. Deracinate. Tear out the roots. A real people derives its genius from the land, from the sun, from the sea, from the soil. This is how they know themselves. But Jews don't even have soil.

>There's lsrael.

Yeah. Those aren't Jews.

>Of course they're Jews.

Notice the lsraelis. lt's a fundamentally secular society. They no longer need Judaism because they have soil. The real Jew is a wanderer. He's a nomad. He's got no roots and no attachments so he universalises everything. He can't hammer a nail or plough a field. All he can do is buy and sell and invest capital, manipulate markets and it's, like, all mental. He takes the life of a people rooted in soil and turns it into a cosmopolitan culture, based on books and numbers and ideas. You know, this is his strength. Take the greatest Jewish minds - Marx, Freud, Einstein. What have they given us? Communism, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb. ln the three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe, they've ripped us out of a world of order and reason, thrown us into class warfare, irrational urges, relativity, into a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in question! Why?! Cos it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the very fabric of life till there's nothing left but a thread. They want nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end.

>liberals need safespaces
>gets upset when someone says they're a fucking moron for denying the holocaust

>t. believes in jewish lies.

wtf I want millions of arabs and subsaharan africans in my country now

ok

>he believes in the """""""holodomor"""""""
o i am laffin

>pulling the "i'm not racist, I have a black friend" argument for an entire ideology

am I doing it right?

Kek. Those nogs were basically used as slaves (which isn't bad though. US mostly did the same thing).

We did it reddit!

It's more the "nazis didn't actually want to murder everyone who's not a blonde german" thing

>these are the results of societal atomization and the complete erosion of national identity
dang thanks capitalism

Why are people pretending that the donald denies the holocaust? They are MUH GREATEST ALLY people, how could you not know this?

proof nigger, give it

>t-that doesn't c-count
Pathetic.

I think the burden of proof is on people making the ridiculous claim

lol

haha someone looks funny lol

>"The result! A loss of racial pride."

Well for one they were allied with Japan.

t. uggo

She was my best friend's grandmother, jackass. She was 99 years old when she died. She was also Polish, not Jewish.

>I'll call him a fedora even though most fedora tipping atheists are insanely liberal or utterly apathetic to politics
>flat out ignores that black people that earned their keep and weren't chimps were respected in nazi germany
You must be a kike.

Dude he looks funny white people amirite? #openborders #imwithher

>germany drafting every asshole on two legs after having declared war on practically the entire world
wow im surprise

>leftists are sane rational people
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/hexer/

Are you kidding me? A kek flag? IN CLASS? Shit I guess I need to go over to reddit and reconsider defending my race.