Scooby has a fully prehensile tail he can use to swing from or press buttons

Scooby has a fully prehensile tail he can use to swing from or press buttons.

Originally titled Mysteries Five, the dog who later became Scooby was originally more of a sidekick character - a bongo-playing dog named "Too Much" whose breed varied between Great Dane and sheepdog between treatments.

Scooby and his cousin Scooby-Dum compete for the affections of canine movie star Scooby-Dee, who is also their cousin.

Scooby-Doo was once impersonated by former N'Sync star, J.C. Chasez, in the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode, A Scooby-Doo Valentine.

Whoopsy Doo is a dog who dresses as clown.
Being a clown, he is silly, goofy, and funny.

Casey Kasem, the previous voice actor for Shaggy Rogers, said that Scooby is "the star of the show—the Shaquille O'Neal of the show." Kasem explained "People love animals more than they love people. Am I right or wrong?"

Scooby seems to get his cowardly tendencies from both his parents, but his uncle Horton-Doo and nephew Scrappy-Doo are both very brave, so possibly there is a cowardly side and a brave side to the Doo family.

Interesting. Do you have any facts about Velma?

When she found some unappetizing chicken at the Addams Family mansion, she said "it's time to start my diet". While this may be an excuse, the phrasing "my" rather than "a" implies that she may diet regularly, perhaps self-conscious of her weight.

She has above-average grip and core strength, as in a sea episode she was able to dangle on a very wide pipe (bigger objects are more difficult to grip than smaller diameter bars) and hold her legs out straight in front of her (90 degree bend in hips) to avoid hitting a monster as it ran past her through a doorway.

Is Velma actually smart, or does she just seem like that because the other cast members are dumb? I've never seen her actually do anything smart but I didn't watch every episode. Is it just stereotyping?

Scooby-Doo can talk because one of his ancestors was fucked by an alien.

Something like the Salem witch hunts can happen again in XX century USA acorrding to the guys that wrote this episode.

Velma spergs out over fonts.

What the fuck is wrong with Fred's chin?

*trials

Aiport customs: He and Scooby worked in customs at an airport during the break-up of Mystery Inc., but were fired when they ate all the confiscated cheese.

well... they did

>Something like the Salem witch hunts can happen again in XX century USA acorrding to the guys that wrote this episode.
Yeah it was called the red scare.

That is a normal american chin there son.

Shaggy has a cousin that runs a dude ranch.

shaggy looks baller with facial hair