Superman #17 Storytime

Cathy and Jon explore the spooky old Hamilton Woods

>Hamilton
They'll be fine. Neither of them are Republican! Or are they?!

That's not the real Kathy, Jon! Run!

Jesus. Remind Damian to never watch scary movies with-hang on-hey, Damian ought to take him on a tour of Arkham Asylum.

Super-er Things

Oh yeah, it's Wednesday.

WILL BYERS!!!

>Bessie's just up and disappeared
It ate the cow didn't it?

SPOOPY!

Maybe grandpa ate the cow?

So when do we get a follow up on the Mothman subplot? I wanna see more of that Indrid Cold/Joker alium guy.

Maybe grandpa IS the cow

Uh... wrong thread?

Jumpy kid with superhuman strength, not the best combination.

That's what I call the time when I trim my pubes.

Are you kidding? The last 16 issues have been nothing but nonstop Mothman vs Superman

No, I'm just wondering. Seperate issue, I think it might have been that artist showcase that cane out a while back. There's a ship that lands outside of Smallville and an alien that looks kind of like the Joker and Indrid Cold shows up. Then Clark remembers how as a kid he was snatched up by some red eyed creature with wings. I'll be pissed if they never follow up on that.

Is this Fear Toxin?

they probably won't follow up on that since Tomasi /Gleason had nothing to do with that book.

A terrifying sequence of events, and yet somehow Yakety Sax is playing in my head.

Even though it's never been hinted at I still think Kathy and her grandfather are Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian keeping an eye on supes

OP?

>possible malicious code
Hiro are you fucking with me?

For 12 year olds, they're taking this shit really well. My sanity would already be fucking out the window at this point.

Holy shit a Fiumara on art

how does dc keep getting away with this

Remember kids. Don't do drugs.

Cute

That would be an outstanding call back if it were true

Jon's found his Lana, I see.

Aren't they even younger than that?

THEN WHO WAS COW?

Green Lanterns
Batman

PRIME TIME
R
I
M
E

>Insert X-Files theme here

PRIME TIME?

Sup Forums is gonna be chanting Prime Time five years from now when it turns out it was all Watchmen characters all along.

And I didnt even notice Dave Stewart

Jesus DC is killing it with these artist combos on Superman

So is the Grandpa some kind of demonic Eldritch creature or something? That last panel and the Grandpa have the same glasses, and this whole issue would be pretty silly if the real explanation was "lol gas"

That was very urban legend-y.

Was an "House of Mystery" reference?

I can't figure out if I want it to be the House of Mystery or they're actually Martians

>Last panel
That's fucking cool

Man this book is hit and miss, but I honestly love it.

Clark or Eradicator?

Also wtf happened with Frankenstein was that ever concluded?

Is the first ever shirtless Jon?

Thank Didio I have something to wash the taste of King's Batman out of my mouth.

OK, I'm out. This is way too spooky for me.

Cute page!

I liked this issue as a little one-off but next issue better be fucking PRIME TIME or we riot. I have waited long enough to be back.

Is Jon Mexican now?

Fucking filler issue about fucking nothing.

GIMME ME PRIME TIME!

Isn't the Prime subplot being done in Action, with fake Clarke?

Who?

This is actually a follow up to the story thread started when Jon and Damien met.

Satans cow is part of my people culture. Good job DC.

Fucking kiss already!

Shit issue.

I bring you loooove

He's making a Stranger Things reference

What?

Jon only has eyes for Damian.

WE KUNG POW NOW!

But his butt is for everyone.

Apprently the new Barman issue is set after Reborn because Supes is wearing the red boots, could be artist miscommunication but it's unlikely

Damian is the bottom.

It's all coming to a head March first when they cross over for the Reborn story arc. First March issue of Action Comics is supposed to explain who the extra Clark is

Ah ok. Sweet

MMH could explain all this. He got jobbed and mindcontrolled by Bessie.

Not Lois. Clark probably doesn't vote just like Anderson Cooper and the decent military generals.

Did Miss Martian even exist in the New 52?

I kinda doubt that Tomasi would make them (especially Miss) this much of a subordinate support in this book. I mean, it's been pretty much Lois, Clark and Jon, mostly Clark and Jon, or Jon and Lois, with a very few either villains or fellow heroes. They aren't really playing against anyone else other than these two and to make them that? Nah.

Dick Owl

Oh shit I totally for got about that. What issue was it? Was it even this Supes run?

Hadn't thought of this theory before. Kathy seems to be a genuine kid though. I can't remember her giving any creepy looks like her grandfather has been.

Spooky
And l-lewd

Damn that looks like it's PRIME TIME Does this mean he was the Slenderman guy ir is this saying he's now coming to their house as a setup for Reborn?

>hating fun one and done issues
Plus it's not even that. This is clearly tying into the bigger mystery of what the fuck is up with Kathy and her grandfather.

Artist showcase series isn't canon DC.

Could the house they ended up in be The House of Mystery?

MMH was testing the boy to see his reaction. Ms.Martin on hand if something with awry.

Grandpa isn't Prime though. I'm on board the Martian Manhunter theory.

Can someone shop Menacing signs on that pls

Probably coloring mistake

Supes had red boots in a prior issue of this book for a few pages and then went back to no red

cute

but por que? Plus which given the extra senses and vision powers that Clark has, it would be pretty difficult to pull off. Not sure if they ever dealt with that in the canon since presumably any time Jonn was shapeshifting it was against a villain and not against Clark, but my point stands.

PRIME TIME!

Shit, it's Slender Man!

cute issue