Past a certain age a man without family can be a bad thing

>past a certain age a man without family can be a bad thing.

what did he mean

the answer is my digits

>t. ugly loser with an ugly kid trying to make others feel bad

you made it I guess

is this show any good?

ok op we get it, you had a black step father

i'm 25 and never touched a female

Why would ugly people pass on their genes?

Come on, not even a hug?

>Come on, not even a hug?
no

not even a warm handshake while shes looking in your eyes trying to give you a signal to not let her hands go?

wtf! I love having kids just so I can be forced to pay child support for a child raised to hate me now!

Welcome to the club, my r9k friend.

i'd rather an ugly person with good morals values pass on their genes than a prettyboy faggot who stares at himself in the mirror all day

hot dad + hot wife = creepy narcissist kid

no

You should get laid, user.

>almost 2018
>falling for the family meme

>having a family
>not enjoying the all that free time of being single to master a multitude of craft and skills
>not donating sperm to continue your bloodline across the whole country

I got three hugs from ladyfriends this morning because it's my birthday

>master a multitude of craft and skills
Like playing Starcraft 12 hours a day and fapping to traps? Sure thing, kid, living the dream.

>Friends are all miserable and can't do whatever they want with their time and money because gf

>Mfw no gf to annoy the fuck out of me.

>HA, enjoy not passing on your genres!!

Whatever helps you rationalize how shit your half life is as a half man living on someone elses time.

should add holowaifu ana

quads of truth

I will die a virgin. This is fact.

Aren't you supporting the Jew by, you know, buying stuff?

>yes goy dont reproduce why would you want child support

>tfw 24 and bunch of lady friends from college still k.i.t

I am 90% sure I am on their hubby candidate backburners because there is literally no point to maintain contact

>yes goyim do not reproduce, let the white race die out, that is ok don't worry, tyrone will take over whilst you play video games
Are you retarded?

>k.i.t
what did he mean by this?

Your supposed to say "past the age of 25" for guarantees replies, not the actual quote user

What a waste

dont play games
fap to traps yes
im probably like 20 years older than you you fucking dipshit

Why are you saying that you're a loser at an older age like it makes you better than me?

keep in touch

>never touched a female
Is this you?

>the "I'm white but my child isn't and I would like to speak to the manager" haircut
Fucking pottery. Also checked

What did OP mean by this?

Go look at /r9k/ or even r/childfree and r/incel.

That's going to be you if you don't get your shit together. Cringy denial all around.

Past a certain amount of shitposts, a man with a lot of time on his hands can be a bad thing.

Past a certain post count, a thread without dubs can be a bad thing.

>not waiting for the Joi hologram
plebs

He's referring to the notion that a man without a family is not morally and ethically bound by the soul crushing responsibilities that come from having to financially and emotionally support said wife and child.

Because of this lack of responsibility, a man without a family can indulge in all sorts of dangerous flights of fancy, without being handcuffed by a wife and kid holding him back.

In WH's case, he's projecting his own dark impulses onto the notion that his wife and daughters forcing him to live the normal banal life of a law abiding citizen and without them, he'd be a complete monster of epic proprtion

gay. he means gay

Nope. No job, no being wagecucked

>Not investing your money in passive income investments
>Not living like a king in Thailand on American dollars and impregnating loads of economically desperate 15 year olds.

>walking down the street
>group of highschool girls waking towards me
>one of them pushed their friend into me
>"oh my god I'm so sorry"
>they run off giggling

That was the most amount of physical interaction I have ever had with a female. Perhaps it is a bad thing but he fails to realise some of us can not or should not have families.

yes

Jesus

>some of us can not or should not have families
You overestimate the idea of the self. You're a continuum of personalities/people. Maybe the you for the last 10 years was a loser but the you 5 years down the road doesn't have to be

Want to come fuck me, user?

Begone, thot.