We will never get a family sitcom that's anywhere as good as malcolm in the middle ever again

>we will never get a family sitcom that's anywhere as good as malcolm in the middle ever again

thats because millennials dont have families anymore and everything is literally racist, sexist and lgbtphobic

in every sitcom now every family is either ethnic, rich or gay

scifi truly is taking off these days

i just want a show about a lower middle class/working class family who would kill each other if they didn't have the same blood not rich people bitch about how trump is ruining america

what did he mean by this?

There is a camwhore on chaturbate looking exactly like she does

I remember being turned on when I was a kid. One of the ways I figured out I was a bi.

it's too white, yes there's blacks in it, but the main one is a crippled.
The mother was supposed to be annoying, but pretty much any female character of newer shows is more annoying than her, why is that?

modern family is better

>yet another degenerate on Sup Forums

we need a good purge.

Young Sheldon

>Dewey: Hey dad can I wear make up !
>Hal: Not on my watch son...

Or something like that. This show was great. You couldn't make most of the jokes they did today. Sorry for bad english

name

something retarded like iaaal or something shes colombian i think

Kys fagottete

Modern Family is pretty good and dad from that has wacky ideas and adventures with son akin to Hal and the kids

that show is fucking garbage I couldn't get through one season of it, it really isn't comparable to MitM

Oh I didn't see this post so yes I agree
Mynigga.jpg

>it's a Dewey is schizophrenic and we learn it runs in the family episode

It had the 90s spillover quirkiness that would never be captured now and the scriptwriters would be forced to push in some garbage liberal politics to the show. almost certainly there'd be one faggot kid

why didn't malcolm bury his face in her snatch?

she was way hotter in Lost. she looked too jewish in this show

Modern Family is too far Left, only some people can enjoy it

Better Things is up there

modern family is fucking terrible

>That episode where Jaime was trying to kill Lois the whole time

We all agree there was a steep drop in quality in the post-baby seasons right? Dewey went from one of the best characters to one of the worst, Malcolm became obnoxious in a way that was no longer tolerable and Francis' adventures were pretty crappy after Alaska

>too far left
only sometimes like the episode claire talks about white male privilege or whatever she said

Pleb

>wanting more shows about normative white suburbian families
You can't only eat vanilla all your life, everybody needs a little chocolate

Modern Family is a more educated version of Malcolm in the Middle

i agree, there were some good episodes but it was never the same for me

>rates unfunny reddit shows like modern family
>calls others plebs

get some good tastes sweetie Xx

people watch these shows to escape the awful reality of living in a country where niggers and beaners are becoming more and more commonplace. if you want dysfunction then turn off the TV and go outside

>"Mommy!"

Only person I know who likes that show is a bugman, I think that speaks volumes about its appeal

Abe was a good character but it really required you to suspend your disbelief that there'd be a functional black family with the right number of parents

The show always had a consistent level of quality. I can only think of a few bad episodes

He was practically a white person in a black person's body and so was his wife.

>people watch these shows to escape the awful reality of living in a country where niggers and beaners are becoming more and more commonplace. if you want dysfunction then turn off the TV and go outside
Delusional nonsense. People embrace diversity more and more everyday. The fact that you consider Sup Forums the norm is laughable, though. Even thought why Modern Family is so popular?? American people are thirsty for some culture for once. You have the homosexual couple with an Asian daughter, the old guy with the young immigrant woman with the dreamer kid and a kid on their own, and the Dumphys are the classical white family that tries to retain power and status over these new alternative family models that resist their racist construction. No wonder people love it, it finally puts an end to cultureless Eurocentric heteronormativity and replaces it with vibrant life stories and interesting diverse characters. I still don't like that Cam's boyfriend (I forgot his name) is a white guy, they already have many of those and they could have done better.

holy fucking shit I have seen the fap-friendly version of that webm so many times that I completely fucking forgot he said mommy before the commercial break.

>Imagine being this much of a good goy

Well its bait anyway ,hello Sup Forumsack

That's because families can't be white anymore.

You faggots would hate it if came out today
>hurr durr they are showing the white family being bad and disfunctional!
>there's a nigger on a wheelchair! fucking diversity!
etc.

>racist sexist angry white man is also antisemitic
Can you try not to be a caricature of yourself?

It feels that way partly because most of the shows since then have been trying to copy Malcolm in the Middle to some degree.

A big part of what made MitM good is that it was fresh, and broke the domcom genre out of a rut it had been in for years. It single-handedly revived the single-camera setup, which had been essentially dead for half-hour shows since M*A*S*H went off the air, and hadn't been used for a major domcom since The Brady Bunch. In an era when most non-animated comedies had either a studio audience or a laugh track, it eschewed both (the one by necessity due to single-camera, but the other by stylistic choice). It used film when everyone had gone to video. It broke the 4th wall with impunity when virtually no one did that.

But now everyone is doing those things, and the results feel stale. Innovation is necessary again if the genre is going to get out of that rut. It's a cycle.