Wolverine Recommendations

I've read The Miller/Claremont mini, The first 40 issues of the Larry Hama run, and the Jason Aaron run. What other Wolverine stories do I still need to read?

The Kitty Pryde and Wolverine limited series is pretty much a sequel to the original Wolverine limited series.

Not sure if you include Wolverine and the X-men with Jason Aaron or just the Wolverine title. But yeah, Wolverine and the X-men by Aaron is pretty good.

I seriously hope that you read Wolverine: Weapon X by Jason Aaron and not just the Wolverine series

Weapon X by BWS...

I like all the series where Jubilee is his sidekick

The Best There Is, simply for how insane it becomes.

The 7 issue run by Archie Goodwin, John Byrne, and Klaus Janson is my favorite. Takes the overseas adventuring of the earlier Claremont/Buscema issues and mixes it with a dose of Iran-Contra era conspiracy lore. And a monster made of sentient magic cocaine.

Millar Enemy of the state.

Weapon X

Old Man Logan

fgh

wolverine annual '95 is my absolute favorite single issue of wolverine. its when he has bone claws and is living outside the mansion in the woods. its wolverine and nightcrawler goodness

Don't listen to this cuck, Wolverine and the X-Men is fucking shit.

FUCK OFF

It's a good book

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY IT'S BAD

The hellfire arc is one of the best Xmen arcs in a LONG time

i enjoyed it also user. wolverine is my favorite so maybe i give it a little pass, the only comics i dont like with wolverine are when hes an avenger. it just dosent work

>he actually liked the Hellfire brats arc
Ahahahahahahaha

Wolverine Bloodlust OGN by Alan Davis
I've got it on my HD to storytime sometime. Not even a Loganfag, its just that good.

X-Force

It was a wild arc

It was fucking retarded.