Which one was /Our Guy/ ?

Which one was /Our Guy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQlmquevkxg?t=119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kemper definitely although I do so myself as more of a Ted Bundy.

Kemper was pretty great on the show. Pretty funny that the fucking guy that murdered chicks and fucked their heads had more personality and charisma than Holden "Fagmount" Ford.

I wish they had more of this and less of the other 95% of this show. Absolute fucking garbage.

Post the pic of the guy in the middle once he'd grown tits.

Seriously, all of the interview scenes are great but then we have to put up with another half hour of Holden and his awful girlfriend.

yeah fuck off holden and his annoying gf drama, its obviously written in for chicks to connect with but its fucking boring.

I geniunely liked Brudos and Kemper. The other guy was just too crazy.

If I have to pick one, Kemper would be /ourguy/ tho.

Kemper

They need to cut a fucking lot for this to be passable. I also think they need to make sure that people can act before giving them 30 minutes airtime in the pilot episode.

None of those three. Sup Forums is the pathetic foot tickler.

>principal of a successful school
>Sup Forums

the middle one has tiddies now and is a literally whore for the other inmates in prison

i dont think women like the gf character either. she was probably written into the show just to emphasize how retarded holden was outside the job.

that's the point

The one who raped, tortured and killed more women. Whoever puts roasties to the same hell they put me through gets my vote.

I think she's intentionally made to be dislikeable because she is what will inevitably make Holden begin to think like the killers he interviews(i.e. Hating women)

here
youtu.be/nQlmquevkxg?t=119

>can police trace me if I send them a floppy disk making fun of them
>n-no BTK we can't

wat an idiot

>blocked in your country on copyright grounds

He wanted to get caught, thats why he came out of retirement

*was
he died in the early 90s
I should not be having this erection, it disconcerts me

His last kill was in 91.

This show was kino.

Holden always has this retarded look on his face like he's got a board up his ass.

Fucking fagmount indeed.

Did you miss the part where sociopaths are really fucking charismatic?

nah since you're on Sup Forums you're probably more like Pedro Lopez or Luis Garavito

>By 2004, the investigation of the BTK Killer was cold. Then, Rader began a series of 11 communications to the local media that led directly to his arrest in February 2005

He started leaking evidence and clues 13 years after his final kill. Seems pretty obvious he got bored/frustrated and wanted to make sure he got his notoriety in the end

He retired because he married one of his victims. He got bored with her and started again.

Just saying that they made Holden as dry as possible. Guess that was intentional, now that I think about it.

well at least they are not together next season

Hope Fincher performs some fan-service and has a little side episode where Holden boosts Kemper for the day and we get to see Kemper fuck that whores throat after beheading her slowly. Oh and that numale she was cucking Holden with.

Anyone else want to see more of Bill Tench and his story, holden is pretty boring and cliche. I also want more of them solving cases and working in the field next season, now that the interviews are established

>married one of his victims
no?

Someone should cut all the shit drama and put together all the interview scenes

>Anyone else want to see more of Bill Tench and his story

You're alright user.

Big Red

Wendy >>>>> POWER GAP >>>>> Debbie

WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE IT MORE LIKE THE BOOK

THE MAIN GUY (HOLDEN) IS THE OPPOSITE OF HOLDEN IN EVERY SINGLE WAY

HE EVEN HAS A CATHOLIC WIFE AND 2 KIDS NOT A FAG WITH A 100+ SEXUAL PARTNERS GIRLFRIEND

he isnt a fag in the show dumbass

For me it's Lawrence Bittaker, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

He talks and acts like one though. Probably will have a gay lover next season

quit being butthurt, we already have a stoic alpha male family man, whats the point of having two of them. plus holden is supposed to be all forward thinking and shit

The chad serial killer

>we already have a stoic alpha male family man, whats the point of having two of them

I agree, we should have an PoC transwoman not another white bread male

>implying men who are feminine are gay

careful, seems like maybe the content of the show applies to you. single mother? bed wetter? likes to play with fire? hmmmm

The actor is gay though and it's obvious from the show, he can't act straight.

He was literally a virgin though

No he wasn't.

>>implying men who are feminine are gay

This is true

She’s there to make holden not look gay, because any man with some sense of curiosity about the world is considered gay now

Ted Kazinsky

did you SEE him run at the end of the last episode? runs like a girl in the show = fag

except it's just not. cooking is generally considered feminine. are cooks fags? lmao. imagine being this fucking stupid

>cooking is feminine

Yes that's why all the top chefs are men.

Depends are you Gorden Ramsay commanding a kitchen or are you baking some cupcakes for your husband

It's so fucking funny that you guys cant even suspend your insecurity to watch a show

I know, its like have they even read Durkheim?

That texas church massacre guy

This is decent bait. I'd give it a 5/7

Does fucking a severed head count as losing your virginity? Asking for a friend

I'm sure he did more than just that...

I'm happy I saw some Groffsauce butt

WTF

>tfw no Groff bf to sing to me as I fall asleep

Spree killers are fags, only serial killers are worthy.

He was prepping to start another spree so I think it was both he was an attention whore and he wanted them to remember for when he started

what show is this

Ed, but Robert Hansen has always had a special place in my heart because of Richard Connell's The Most Dangerous Game

Absolutely, especially after how piss poor the last two episodes were. I liked Holden, but they fucked up is character by forcing him to be a smug asshole without the proper legwork in the show to make me accept it. They had done some build up to it, but it felt like it needed more time, like his gigantic head should have been something for season 2, but instead they tacked it one.