Trinity #6 Storytime

"Better Together" Finale!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/33179-trinity-s-writer-shake-up-starts-early.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know, I keep forgetting they're trying to have Wondy wear a sorta cape now. How are you guys liking it? I kinda feel like Diana was feeling left out in all the Trinity shots, and wanted a nice flowing cape of her own.

Having a cape's not new. I recall it back in Kingdom Come.

>"The Eagle"

Thanks for reading.

Support the official release!

Batman: Green Lanterns: Superman:

Man... Lupa's women make me rock hard like no other. Not even you Ed Boone

>Bruce is wearing a Kryptonite necklace to the Kent farm
Okay, fuck off Bruce. That's just pure dickery there.

I mean, it makes sense in context. This was the first time they were meeting with no costumes, face to face. For all Bruce new, this Superman who shows up out of nowhere was secretly a fascist, or a serial killer, ora SU fan

That second pannel would be great for trap threads.

He was prepared to kill if this Clark made him eat vegan.

I Like this page. It's nice to see the trinity together out of costumes.

Yeah, it's understandable why he would do that.

You forget:
His Superman, the one he was best friends with, died before Rebirth
This Superman he has no idea who he is.

this is the same Superman that tried to kill him and that gets mindcontrolled every weekend

also this is after they smashed his mooncave and Jon has showed being not in control of his powers

>better safe than sorry

>this is the same Superman that tried to kill him and that gets mindcontrolled every weekend
Huh? When did Superdad try to kill him?

Justice League vs Suicide Squad most recently.

It was a Justice League issue where every member got affected by some strange energy, Superman flew into the batcave wanting to kill Batman

That happened well after Trinity takes place, surely.

Oh, I don't read Justice League. Fair enough.

Who knows.

It was a dick move only because Jon could have gotten hurt but it made sense only because he doesn't trust this Superman.

The Superman he trusted is dead.

why would N52 Kryptonite work against Post Crisis Superman?

Same universe.

Well he doesn't know this Superman he's just a guy wearing his dead friend's face.

reminder that Batman would have died at the start of this comic if he didn't have his batsuit under the dress

>Jon has showed being not in control of his powers

In issue 1 Jon literally almost killed Bruce.

It's the same Earth, just screwy, if it worked like that Kryptonite wouldn't work on time travel stories. Though even then, that's always been iffy at best, Ultraman can still snort our Kryptonite, and Kryptonite from other dimensions still worked in Morrison's AC.

He knows about the can't be affected by Kryptonite if you're from another universe thing but is being affected by New 52 Kryptonite shouldn't that be a huge tip to him that this is his earth?

I like it

I liked this arc, but whos the thing in the last panel? Also hopefully manapul goes back to doing the art.

The little girl. Did you not read the comic?

Kinda fucked up . They got over Superbro quickly

I assumed it was supposed to be White Mercy, but I'm probably wrong

Well it's weird how would you react if someone you cared about died and another version of them came out of nowhere into your life?

Could've been an Ultraman type of alternate version...

That last panel hnnngh

I really liked this arc. Especially the out of costume stuff from the first issue and stuff like
Mongul's daughter was nice as well. Hope we see her again one day.

I assume the trade will collect these first 6 issues? Anyone know when it's coming out and if Trinity is getting one of the deluxe hardcovers?

good

Let's be honest, how often does superman get mind controlled? You'd start packing kryptonite 24/7 in case yet another incident occurred. At this point it's not even about not trusting Superman.

Why isn't Jon affected?

Ohh yeah shit it is because of the yellow eyes, my mistake lmao.

Not really Superbro shouldn't be forgotten unless you've forgotten he was the one who put his life on the line countless times to save the earth he even let his own parents stay dead when given the choice between bringing them back or bring back some innocent people who were killed. He saved the world so many times it took an affect on his body and killed him and even when he was still dying he still sacrificed himself to save people one last time.

So no he shouldn't be forgotten and I'm glad Kenan Kong is carrying on his legacy with his powers.

>Not really Superbro shouldn't be forgotten unless you've forgotten he was the one who put his life on the line countless times to save the earth he even let his own parents stay dead when given the choice between bringing them back or bring back some innocent people who were killed. He saved the world so many times it took an affect on his body and killed him and even when he was still dying he still sacrificed himself to save people one last time.
Meanwhile Superbitch was watching tv with his wife and son. What a hero.

stay mad

The truth doesn't hurt me, bud.

Superbro never coming back clearly does though :^)

good story arc, but fuck no more Ivy stories. I'm tired of Ivyleague bullying writers to put her in storylines.

Not at all. Superbitch not being a true hero sure bothers you though.

he is though? You're not making any sense.

See and stay mad

this was barely an ivy story, you missed the point. this is about the trinity bonding. and who the fuck are ivyleague? yalebros?

Doesn't sound like a big deal.

You are still butthurt about the real Superman being back and not being a douchebag, on the other hand.

Weirdo Poison Ivy fans who insist that she's an antihero. DC is indulging them for some reason.

I got the point and I loved seeing the trinity bonding, I just did not care for Ivy's involvement in the storyline.

The real Superman isn't back though.

kek

every comic fan is a weirdo

>Brown eyes on Bruce
Stupid colorist.

>Getting mad at Batman despite the fact that his readiness saved all their lives.

>Killing a kid is ok for Bruce

Really Poison Ivy? You see his son has Superman's powers, and you still don't see that the possessed man is Superman?

>Batman
>killing

it was probably the equivalent of kryptonite pepper spray

>Writer Cullen Bunn was solicited as taking over DC's Trinity with April's #8, but now the publisher has informed retailers that his work will start early. The March 15 Trinity #7, originally solicited as being written by the original series writer (and sometimes artist) Francis Manapul, has now been updated to be written by Bunn; the originally solicited art team has been amended to being Clay Mann and Miguel Mendonca.

>"In this issue, which features art by Clay Mann and Miguel Mendonca and a cover by Clay Mann, darkness looms as the unholy trinity of Ra's al Ghul, Circe and Lex Luthor gather!" reads DC's amended description for Trinity #7. "As the deadly and mystical Pandora pits are bubbling over, Circe's dark prophecy is foretold - but which side will Lex, the so-called "Superman of Metropolis," fall on? And who will stop the monstrous...Composite Trinity!"

>No reason was given by the publisher for this change just five days before retailers' orders are due, however Manapul was previously announced as working on an Aquaman: Earth One OGN. It is unknown if Bunn's Trinity work is a temporary assignment, or if Manapul will return to the title.

Sauce: newsarama.com/33179-trinity-s-writer-shake-up-starts-early.html

>Manapul tried to write a Trump story and got btfo
Good riddance to this clown.

>Composite Trinity
Yes now we just need Green Lantern to stop them

but Luthor is a good guy now

he'll be back

The show started with Jon accidentally blasting Bruce through the door

Last panel for future use in "out of context" threads

Possibly because it was not close to feel his effects.
Possibly because it is immune to the kriptonite

this arc was shit, rehash of too much things and also the first ars of Batman/Superman with the heroes dealing with their past/different versions and the War World arc.

what a hack manapul.

He is though.

No, no he isn't.

how do you know?

Bruce has been calling Superdad out on this quite frequently in Justice Leuage. Hitch is making sure not everyone is comfortable with moving on, even if they're presently adjusting. Does'nt matter much, come Reborn Superdad will be fully integrated into the main canon. The Trinity's first meeting is even being retconned in this year's WW Annual

Here's the original solicitation for Trinity #7
>“DIVIDED WE FALL” prelude! America is divided! And now a hero has fallen and it may split the country even more. Can Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman stand against riots while defending a bigoted enemy? Don’t miss the beginning of an epic adventure that will test the ideals of our three heroes!
Now gone forever, replaced with apolitical Bunn.

>Batman and Superman trying their hardest to not look at Wonder Woman

After Reborn, Superdad will be the only one who ever mattered to the canon mate. Stay mad, EW52 is never coming back, rot in piss.

I think she was about to put two and two rogether when Bruce brought out the Kryptonite, but mun amnesia powers

He is a true hero, and fags like you need to stop blowing his ten years of juggling covert work and looking after a family out of fucking proportion out of loyalty to your edgelord sales poison

>worship superdad!!!

Nah, also his sale numbers are dropping at the level of Superbro already despite the addition of the new gimmick son

>Implying that in Reborn Superdad and Superbro aren't revealed as the same person and merge to become a complete real Superman.

Thanks, OP.