LOST

Tfw I finally watched the last season of Lost last year after everyone told me it was shit
>Tfw that ending
>Tfw all those great feel moments
>Tfw all those amazing characters I'll never see again
>Tfw the last scene church with this music

youtube.com/watch?v=U3O59xXMBkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5D8p30j0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will never understand people that hate the ending it is one of the most emotional moments in tv.

God bless you, Patricians

>Tfw Ben started off as some kind of super villain but they made him into one of the best characters when he become popular.

yes user, the ending is 10/10. The final season is not as great as other bits of the series, but the actual ending is just perfect. The MUH ANSWERS, THEY WERE DEAD ALL ALONG meme should stop.

took the words out of my mouth

;_;

>nostalgia faggots think LOST was good now

This show was the biggest waste of everyone's time in the history of television

>tfw the character that ends up being a surprise hit with the audience actually gets BETTER after the fact, instead of becoming a pandering mess
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5D8p30j0g

We didnt deserve a show this good

Anybody who trashes the ending of Lost because it didnt answer every single question the audience had missed the point completely. That meme really does need to die, normies have been tarnishing this show for too long.

The ending fucking sucked because the show runners lied for seven fucking years. No no it’s not purgatory everything will be explained just watch. Fuck them fuck this show it turned to shit after season two.

You can instantly tell someone has terrible taste in television if they start shouting "Muh ending!"

Lost was more than just the ending, it was a thrill ride that evoked every emotion and had some amazing aspects.

OP, if you haven't already, watch The Leftovers.

I see, so St. Elsewhere and X-Files are kino.

It wasn't purgatory retard.

>tfw my high school english teacher had a shirt with that on it and got visibly saddened whenever people asked what it meant

He was based and when he came into class too hungover he would just sleep at his desk and put LOST on

Amazing show, amazing ending. Some flaws for sure in the last few seasons but overall, an experience like no other. And yea, the end made me emotional as fuck

First 5 seasons were real, most of 6 as well.

The ending is X years in the future where they are in the afterlife with a kindred soul.

But Ben hasn't found his, so he can't enter yet.

it's my understanding that the flash sideways causing flight 815 to never crash is what really happened because of their acts on the island, them meeting at the church at the end was when everybody died, Christian even states that everyone in the church died at a different point in time, and the reason they are gathered is because the time they spent on the island was the most important thing of their lives.

How anyone can watch this and think they were dead the whole time makes me think they watch some fucking capeshit or family guy and their opinion is invalid

you got lindelof'ed

It was real, but when they die they all end up in the church with each other again. For no reason at all.

maybe because they were all beyond broken irreparable people before the flight crashed and the island fixed them, Jacks father even says so in the church. They meet up because its when jack died, we don't know if the purgatory scene is like 20 years after he dies or 30 whatever, its when they are all dead and want to say goodbye to each other before moving on.

People were so stupid they thought they were going to get some exposition dump full of answers (to stuff we already knew)

I was actually shocked there were people stupid enough to not get the ending. Like how do they enjoy other media if LOST is too hard for them?

People trash the ending of lost because it had very little to do with 90% of the plot elements introduced during the run, making them pointless and meaningless, indicating they were nothing but throwaway elements designed to manufacture just enough suspense/intrigue to carry people to the next episode and to continue this as long as they could.

Trying to act like this is good writing is simply an attempt to rationalize all the time wasted watching.

one of the very first scenes is Locke playing checkers with walt he holds up the two opposite pieces and explains that the show is going to be a dark vs light side.

This is in the very first episode btw.

Then for the next few seasons him and jack are constantly at each others necks and they know each other, one is a man of faith, the other a man of science and this causes controversy between the group. How fucking retarded can you be

That was one of the worst scenes in the show, son. Because it was the writers literally cumming over how clever they thought they were being. Then, of course, it had nothing really to do with anything, as they never really establish anyone as good or evil.

I miss Jin.

It's not that people didn't understand it. It's that it (and the last season in general) was a shitty cop-out and completely flew in the face of what those kike writers promised us and led up to in previous seasons.

It's probably less irritating when you watch LOST after the fact and can just pop an episode after episode. It's different when you're waiting a week between episodes and then waiting a year between each season, with constant discussion and anticipation between each.

FUCK YEA LOST THREAD

The dog was a nice touch.

it's not the ending I hated per se, it was the entire final season. by the final episode, all my interest in the show had pretty much died

How can you be literally this retarded?

This. It wasn't that I didn't like the ending. It was just things had gotten so abstract at that point I had lost interest by the time I watched the final episode. Abrams needs to realize that drowning a show in philosophy and symbolism doesn't make it deeper/better

Only the lowest of plebeians actually think the finale was shit. It was KINO.

Not Battlestar Galactica on the other hand, now THAT was a shit finale.

LEFTOVERS THREAD?

Ello John.

Still mad at that guy for leaving the show like a bitch.

this is my thread now

I envy OP. I miss lost so much. It's the only series I've watched in its entirety 3 times.

Honestly there has never been a show that's replaced LOST in that "Goddammit I can't wait till next episode" feeling that it gave.

Sawyer/Juliet is actually the best ship and it won me over from minute one

Dude I think we went to the same high school

I didn't hate the last episode, I thought it was beautiful and fitting end. Probably the only episode I actually liked since season 4.

I just hated most of the episodes after the whole Oceanic 6 and all that sporadic flash sideways shit. Only Benjamin and Desmond were consistently interesting.

Amazing how he went from the most hateable fucker you'd like to punch in the face to the most sympathetic and interesting character. I'm impressed.

>see ya in anotha life, brutha

The The ending is a great cherry on a huge turd.

What people hated is that they realised that they were beeing manipulated with all this mystery bullshit. The fkn authors themselves had no idea what it was all for/about so they shat something out.

It just fits perfectly with this new trend of antagonist apologism and such.

Many retards alienated from their environment become subversive edgelords.

The scene with Jack's dad said all those people died at different points and were basically lingering in some purgatory waiting room so they could all move on together because their time on the island was the most important time of their lives.

It's not that hard to understand. It wasn't that the island was purgatory all along, everything that happened to them was real but when they died they were waiting for everyone else so they could "move on" together because of their bond forged through fire.

Why did it have only four toes Sup Forums?

FUCK.

Because they made the base the wrong size and got overconfident on the first toe