ASCENSION

ASCENSION

MILENIALS!!!!

TEN MILLION

WHATS UP WITH THE YOUTH?

HE DID IT, HE IS MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON

This guy should be euthanized for his own sake rather than continue this pathetic existence.

No he isn't. He may have been one of MJ's dear friends, but he'll never have micheal's moves.
You have to god right in the pussy get dance moves like that.

Sorry but this thread is for Coreyheads only.

>DUDE PEDOPHILES MAN
>GIMME 10 MILLION DOLLARS

Fucking hack

Dude you don't get it, he NEEDS the 10 million so he can make a motion picture and bring it to theatres! That's a much better idea than making a free 10 minute YouTube video!

Prolly needs the ten million so he can pay off the parents of all those innocent boys he's diddled himself

TEN MILLION DOLLARS

Do I have to know what this thread is about?

TEN MILLION

How do I become the next Corey Feldman?

BAGOOZE

get molested

coery feldman could just get lawyers and come out and say who the pedophiles are. but hes mad about the reaction to go 4 it so as an act of revenge hes trying to guilt trip people into giving him money so he can make a movie about himself

Is it too late for me to get molested?

I would not be surprised if corey gets all his info from this very site and probably frequents alot just to push his i was a victim narrative. I saw dr.oz wreck him where all corey could say was "god chose me and im being hunted etc" its dead corey bury it or someones gonna fucking sue ur ass not molest it.

I think it's his thin lips that bother me the most.

>get abused
>need money for a film about it to name the people in it and recount the events
what
why not just hire a fucking lawyer and sue them or whatever

He can make a shitty movie with a low budget and pocket the rest.