What should we expect?

What should we expect?

Nothing special, but people will hype it up anyway.

Oh god I'm sick of this nigger.

Rehashed twilight zone/outer limits ideas with race relations thrown in

interracial love stories (black male white female obviously)

Shittier version of Black Mirror? Which was a shittier tech version of Twilight Zone.

If its good it will just be more Twilight Zone with a black host

If its bad it will be like the new Cosmos and it will abandon the original idea in favor of muh POC identity politics

>best sketch comedy show since Chapelle
>best debut directorial feature of 2017

kino, im sure

Get Out was really good, I think he will do well.

white people are racist

black comedy, and a more soulful take on TTZ

basically end my life right now

>Rehashed twilight zone/outer limits ideas with [shitty] race relations thrown in
FTFY

Where was the DiCaprio Twilight Zone project that has been rumored for like 10 years?

Something about how white people are creepy ass crackaz

I think Peele does good stuff,but Twilight Zone shouldn't be rebooted. They just need to do something new (which Black Mirror sort of already is).

It was a 7/10

He's mixed.

oh yeah because it turned out so well last time they rebooted it with a black guy

T. S. MUTHAFUCKING A.

I wish he'd keep doing his own original projects instead of cheapening himself by blacking white properties

>if y'all think whitey got his shit together..
Y'all must be in "the Twilight Zone"....and ya a racist motha fuckah

>*Childish Gambino swells in the backround*

I'm watching Twilight Zone for the first time ever and currently on season 4, which seems to have taken a sharp decline with longer episodes but duller writing or premises.

Also I really liked the cigarette ad's after the episodes by Rod and his speech pattern.

Horrible stories like 'Get Out' that will be scored as 10/10 just because he's a black person. Their show was good and they should stick to comedy.

what, like his Stepford Wives but black people movie?

A whole bunch of white people are evil episodes like that one with the alcoholic white veteran and the gook gardener and Brain Center at Whipples for muh ebil capitalism

>wake up
>see this thread first thing
>day ruined

It didn't have to be like this.

Expect more of it in the coming years, friend.

>white people are evil episodes
there is guaranteed to be at least one episode like that...and when it comes, a lot of people are going to drop it

Well, la di da.

>yo dawg dis world be like crackas are slaves and niggas be ownin dey asses, dat shit wild yo
damn I bet this will really make me think

>dude race lmao
>what if whites and blacks switched places

>getting this offended over something that doesn't even exist yet

It could be good, even though i am Sup Forums personified i fucking loved Get Out, i think he is very competent at suspence and atmosphere.

I am slightly optmistic.

they are offended that TTZ is even being rebooted and by fuckin Peele who made 1 flash in the pan horror movie that wasnt even straght up horror, and one that pushed the muh white devil agenda that has been done to death

>disliking something now means you are offended.
Oh god, is there anything more reddit than throwing the word triggered randomly at things?

I mean i don't hate the guy but he does go back to race a lot doesn't him? predicting a monothematic twilight zone is not that far off